Recovery

Kidnapped
Yongguk sighed as he signed the last of the papers. He massaged his temples, trying to get rid of his pounding headache.
 
He stood up, about to take a walk when he saw the nurse enter the room with some papers.
 
"Mr. Bang?" she asked, looking at him. He smiled and nodded, walking up to her.
 
"That's me, but please, call me Yongguk." he said, shaking her hand. The nurse smiled at the young man's politeness.
 
"Sunggyu just got out of surgery," she said and laughed at Yongguk's worried face, "don't worry, everything went perfectly fine."
 
She chuckled at the visible relief on Yongguk's face when he heard that, "They're just finishing up, putting on bandages, informing him of how to take care of himself and change the bandages- which reminds me! That's why I came here as well. You're Sunggyu's caretaker, right?"
 
At Yongguk's nod, she continued, "Okay then, I can just give this to you and explain it all quickly!"
 
Yongguk skimmed through the packet on how to care for Sunggyu's eyes, making sure to read it carefully later on.
 
The nurse smiled, "Okay, so Sunggyu will be needing his medication, which are eye drops, every five hours, and you'll have to change his bandages every two hours until the doctor says it's okay to remove them." she informed Yongguk, who nodded and made a mental note to remember this.
 
"And Sunggyu-sshi will be able to see within two months of the surgery, but his eyes will be very sensitive, so make sure he wears sunglasses at all times." she continued, stopping when the door behind her opened to show Sunggyu sitting in a wheelchair with gauze wrapped around his eyes.
 
"Hey Gyu, how do you feel?" Yongguk asked, walking up to his boyfriend and helping him onto his bed again. Sunggyu shrugged, adjusting himself to sit more comfortably.
 
"Weird, I feel all off again," Sunggyu complained, "it's annoying."
 
Yongguk chuckled, patting the elder's head, "Don't worry, I'll help you."
 
Sunggyu scoffed, "That's why I'm worried."
 
Yongguk gasped, putting a hand on his chest in a mock offended pose, "I am hurt!"
 
Sunggyu laughed, "Sure you are."
 
Yongguk chuckled as well, patting his boyfriend's head again. By then, the nurses had excused themselves and left, leaving the two to talk to each other.
 
<><><><><>
 
"Um, Sunggyu-sshi, someone left these flowers for you." a nurse said as she entered the room. Yongguk took the flowers from her, bringing them to Sunggyu, who smelled them.
 
"Who's it from?" he asked, feeling the soft petals. The nurse shrugged, getting out a vase from the back of a cabinet.
 
"He didn't say his name, he just asked me to deliver them to you. Here, let me put them in the vase." she said, taking the flowers from Sunggyu and arranging them in the vase. She soon excused herself, having to deal with another patient, and left the room. Yongguk looked at the flowers, taking a few and giving them to Sunggyu for the elder to feel.
 
"What kind of flowers are they?" Sunggyu asked, sniffing the flowers. Yongguk looked at the flowers, admiring them.
 
"They're purple hyacinths, some red roses, and a few cyclamen. That's a weird arrangement."
 
"What's so weird about it?" Sunggyu asked, feeling the rose petals.
 
"Purple hyacinths means 'I'm sorry', roses mean 'I love you', and cyclamen means goodbye. It's a weird for them to be bunched together like that." Yongguk said.
 
"How do you know this?" Sunggyu asked, shocked that Yongguk knew this stuff.
 
"Google, works like a charm." Yongguk said laughing, holding up his phone. Sunggyu stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend, throwing a pillow in Yongguk's direction.
 
"Well sorry for not being able to see!" Sunggyu shouted, pouting childishly. Yongguk laughed, hugging Sunggyu tightly.
 
"I'm sorry~" he sang in his deep voice. Sunggyu made a face, pushing Yonguk away from him.
 
"Ew, never do that again." Sunggyu said bluntly. Yongguk laughed, letting go of his boyfriend.
 
"But who would get you flowers? And I don't mean that in the mean way, but why these?" Yongguk asked, getting back up to look at the flowers sitting on the table. Sunggyu shrugged, sniffing the rose again.
 
"Maybe it's because they were pretty. Not everyone has such a deep perspective of life like you, Mr. Everything-Has-A-Meaning." Sunggyu said sarcastically. Yongguk scoffed, sticking his tongue out at Sunggyu despite the elder boy not being able to see it.
 
"Well excuse me for actually using my brain unlike some people." Yongguk said, giving Sunggyu a pointed look that the blind man actually felt.
 
"Hey, I use my brain!" Sunggyu retorted, throwing another pillow at Yongguk that the younger man easily caught. Yongguk tossed it back, the pillow falling at Sunggyu's feet with a soft thump. Yongguk walked back to Sunggyu, hugging the elder man again.
 
"Aw, don't be mad~" Yongguk teased, leaving little pecks all over Sunggyu's face and neck. After a few more minutes of Sunggyu trying to push off his boyfriend, they ended up settled on the bed, Yongguk somehow ending up laying next to Sunggyu with the elder leaning against Yongguk, who had his arm wrapped around Sunggyu. They lay there, talking to each other for what felt like a few minutes, which ended up being an hour. Yongguk chuckled as he saw Sunggyu yawn, burying his face into Yongguk's shirt. Yongguk tried to get up, only to be yanked back down by Sunggyu.
 
"Stay, pillows don't move." he yawned, tightening his grip on Yongguk. Yongguk chuckled, humming in response and grabbing the tv remote, turning it on to a random channel, glancing down every once in awhile to look at Sunggyu sleeping peacefully next to him. Yongguk brushed some hair away from Sunggyu's face, smiling as Sunggyu's nose crinkled at the feeling of his hair tickling his face. He settled himself comfortably on the bed, his attention split between looking at his lover, or watching Running Man.
 
Soon, he fell asleep as well, the tv still going on.
 
"You idiot, at least turn it off." a quiet voice chuckled. Himchan stood next to the vase, smiling at his ex-lover, watching over the couple.
 
<><><><><>
 
Himchan knew he was going to die.
 
When he saw the flash of lights coming to their car, he knew that it was his time, there was no way for him to live through this.
 
So when he got to Heaven, it wasn't much of a shock to him. Sure, the wings were new, and the little children were a bit unnerving, knowing they never got to live a full life. But he adjusted fairly well, and was allowed to go down to Earth.
 
When he saw Sunggyu and Yongguk talk in their hospital room, he knew the two were going to end up together. He could feel it. So he watched as his lover slowly fell in love with another man. He was sad that he was no longer Yongguk's to hold, but he was also happy that Yongguk wasn't drowning in grief about Himchan's death. He laughed as he saw all of the fun things they did together, and when Yongguk visited his grave, he was grateful that he didn't end up in a mess of tears. It made Himchan feel much better about the whole being dead thing, knowing he wasn't forgotten. So now, as he's watching the two sleep, he's happy for them, he's happy that they're such great matches and are helping each other.
 
He wipes another tear away, smiling before he disappears back to Heaven.
 

 

OH MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY!!!! I got caught up in annoying school and stupid life issues so I wasn't able to write. So a lot of people didn't want the Himchan chapter, so I ended up not making a whole chapter for it and only wrote a little piece of what I originally wanted. Now, because I am in class, this will be short!

 

Thanks to:

rawranarchy
JulietS
LuvSHINeeSNSD
x4unknown
Minsuk
indi1hitwaunder
amuchipop
11ninja
Inspirit442
blackroseofdeath97
mandoowoo
Kuroi_28
miyurihatsune
Cielo125
arrow45
90hanako

 

Sorry for any mistakes! Bye~~

 

- Evil_Pandabear