The Call

Kidnapped

A weak moan escaped Sunggyu's chapped lips. His arms were sore from being tied behind his back and the ropes were beginning to dig into his wrists. Blood was all over him, it matted his hair and stained his clothes. A trail of it trickled down his nose, dripping to join the small puddle.

 
"We'll call him now," a smooth voice suddenly said. Sunggyu looked in that direction on instinct, even though he was blindfolded, and held his breath as the phone rang.
 
"Sunggyu, why are you calling me now? I'm busy!" a voice snapped. Sunggyu winced, the rope rubbing deeper into his skin as he did.
 
"Nam Woohyun," the smooth voice spoke, "we have your boyfriend, Kim Sunggyu, with us right now. If you want to see him alive, bring 10 million dollars to the docks by the end of his week."
 
...
 
"Sunggyu, what kind of stupid joke is this? Where are you? I know I haven't been hanging out with you so much lately but this is just too far!" Woohyun snapped. Tears filled Sunggyu's eyes, though they were soaked up by the black cloth covering his eyes.
 
"You don't believe us? Bring the boy," the smooth voice said, sending shivers down Sunggyu's spine. He yelped when he was grabbed by the hair, being dragged mercilessly to the phone.
 
"Speak." the man grabbing him ordered.
 
"Woohyun," he whimpered, "please save me..."
 
"Really, Sunggyu? Really? You've stooped this low as to fake something like this? I already told you I was sorry for forgetting about our date!"
 
More tears soaked the black blindfold as Sunggyu heard snickers around him. With a grunt, the man flung Sunggyu off to the side, passing the phone back to the smooth-voiced man.
 
"Guess you really don't believe us. But if you seem to realize we're talking business, you have a week- He hung up." the man said, sounding irritated.
 
He flipped through Sunggyu's contacts, "Hm, you call this 'Howon' person a lot. Let's see if he has a better reaction." Sunggyu bit his lip, praying his best friend would.
 
"Hello? Sunggyu hyung, what's up?"
 
"Hello, Lee Howon, we know you happen to be very close friends with Kim Sunggyu."
 
"... Who are you and why do you have his phone?" Howon's voice came out icy.
 
The man chuckled, "Fiesty. We have kidnapped Kim Sunggyu and if you want him alive by the end of this week, bring 10 million dollars to the old fish warehouse by the docks, number 3. You have a week."
 
"Fine. Let me talk to Sunggyu hyung though." Howon said through gritted teeth. The man put the phone next to Sunggyu's ear.
 
"I'm gonna get you, okay hyung? So be safe, please."
 
"Hey, why don't you show Mr. Nam some... proof, that we actually have him, since he was so sure we didn't," the smooth voice barked out some orders.
 
"Cut off his finger, the one with the ring on it."

Hiya! I know I'm in the middle of writing another story, but I just had this idea floating around forever and I had to post it! I'm only posting the first chapter for now, but I'll post the rest later.

Bye!

 

- Evil Panda