Wedding

Kidnapped

Time Skip to Three Months Later

Yongguk woke up to find himself alone on the bed. He sat up, looking around confusedly for a moment before Sunggyu barged into the room, a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Hurry up an shower! We're going to be late! Our plane leaves in two hours and we aren't even close to ready!" Sungguu snapped, rushing around the room.

Yongguk jumped out of bed, quickly getting ready and helping Sunggyu pack their bags.

"How the hell did we wake up late on a day like this?" Yongguk asked, gently putting in his suit. Sunggyu sighed, buttoning up his jeans.

"Because we're es, that's why." Sunggyu answered. They rushed out of the door and hopped into the car, Yongguk driving like crazy to get to the airport in time.

"We got everything?" Yongguk asked. Sungyu started mentally checking everything.

"Did you pack the suits?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah,"

"Our shoes?"

"Yeah,"

"The gift?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay, then we got everything important." Sunggyu concluded, finally relaxing in his seat. His relaxation time was short and soon they were pulling their luggage around the airport, going through security and then rushing to their plane.

Luckily, they made it on time and collapsed in the seats, sighing tiredly.

"Now we just deal with the ride to Jeju-do," Sunggyu sighed, "What idiot decides to have his wedding all the way in Jeju-do when there are so many nice places in Seoul?"

Yongguk shrugged, "It's beyond me. When we get married, we're having it in Seoul."

Sunggyu nodded, "Agreed."

<><><><><>

The moment they got off the plane, the two hailed over a cab and rushed to their hotel where the wedding was being held.

When they entered the building, Yongguk was checking in whole Sunggyu made a phone call.

"We're here, Sungjong." he said.

"Wow you're super early, hyung." Sungjong said sarcastically.

"Don't you dare sass me," Sunggyu hissed, "You're the idiot that told the stupid dinosaur to have his wedding in Jeju-do."

Sungjong gasped, "Jeju-do's beach is so pretty and he agreed to it, so you don't have any right to snap at me."

Sunggyu and Sungjong continued to agrue, Yongguk leading Sunggyu up to their room to get ready.

Sunggyu finally hung up on Sungjong mid sentence when they got to the door, sighing in frustration

"I'm punching him when I see him." Suggyu swore. Yongguk just sighed, opening the door.

"Just do it after the wedding." Yongguk requested, pulling the luggage inside and taking out their clothes. He handed Sunggyu his suit and began changing into his own.

Once the two were dressed, they quickly fixed their hair and Yongguk chuckled when he saw Sunggyu putting on eyeliner.

Recently, Yongguk had accidentally walked in on Sunggyu putting on eyeliner and questioned the elder about it. Suggyu had simply replied with a blank face, "Eyeliner is my life. I refuse to go out without it on."

Sunggyu noticed Yongguk chuckling and rolled his eyes, "Admit it, my eyes look better with eyeliner than without it."

Yongguk shrugged, "You still look just as good looking with or without eyeliner." he said nonchalantly, "And you dated me for about an entire year with me not noticing you with or without eyeliner on. I find there to be no difference. You're handsome either way. But if you think you look better with eyeliner on, use it."

Sunggyu paused from putting on his eyeliner, "You're right. I started wearing eyeliner around you when we were discharged- wow, you pay no attention to my face."

Yongguk choked on his own saliva, shocked at the conclusion Sunggyu got from what he had said, "It's not that I didn't pay attention to your eyes or face, it's just that I didn't know you were wearing eyeliner or not because I still thought you looked amazing-"

He was silenced when Sunggyu gave him a small peck on the lips, grinning, "I was joking, idiot."

Yongguk blushed slightly when he realized he had started rambling and coughed, adjusting the tie on his neck and checking his watch.

"! Sunggyu, Sungjong said we need to be there by five and it's 4:56!" Yongguk said, rushing to the door with Sunggyu.

The two rushed downstairs out into the back where the wedding was being held on the beach. Sungjong was waiting, looking at his watch.

"One minute late," he reported," not bad, for the two of you."

Yongguk and Sunggyu looked at the younger boy with offended gazes.

Sungjong pointed to the couple taking photos, "Go and take a photo with the "lovely couple". And make it quick, there are more people coming." he ordered.

Sunggyu and Yongguk walked over to the couple, who brightened up as they saw them.

"Sunggyu hyung!" Dongwoo chirped, running up to Sunggyu and crushing him in a hug. Yongguk and Hoya shared a silent greeting with each other.

"You know getting here was a pain in the ," Sunggyu complained, walking over with Dongwoo to where they were to take the photo.

Dongwoo was still smiling, he pulled Hoya over close to him. Their suits matched each other, Hoya wearing a traditional black suit with a green flower in the pocket and Dongwoo wearing a pure white one with a purple flower in the pocket.

"It's so beautiful here!" Dongwoo chirped. Sunggyu just sighed, but he was smiling. They quickly took the photo and Sunggyu and Yongguk walked over to the front of the rows of seats.

Yongguk sat down in the front row, and Sunggyu saw Sungjong motioning for him to help him with the other guests.

"Yongguk, I have to work now." Sunggyu sighed. Yongguk laughed.

"At least you're only a groomsman and not the best man. Remember the work I had to do when Youngjae and Daehyun got married?"

Sunggyu chuckled, "That was a hell of a speech though."

Yongguk shrugged, "Writing lyrics for a living tends to help."

Sunggyu laughed and left Yongguk, helping the poor Sungjong deal with the people slowly filling up the seats. Yongguk noticed that a woman- probably in her early twenties- sat next to him. She seemed to have noticed him looking and smiled.

Yongguk shifted awkwardly as she leaned closer, her s showing in her revealing dress.

"Hello," she purred, "are you here alone?"

Yongguk cleared his throat, "I'm here with my boyfriend." he said quickly, shifting away from the woman. The woman blushed, immediately standing up and bowing slightly.

"M-My bad, I thought you were alone! Oh there's my friend- bye!" she lied, quickly rushing off. Yongguk swore he heard Sunggyu cackling when the woman ran away.

Soon, the ceremony started and Sunggyu stood up front on the left side, Sungjong standing besides him. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were on the right side by Hoya. Everyone smiled as they watched Dongwoo walk down the aisle, clapping after the speech when the two kissed.

Everyone then moved to the reception area, people moving to the newly married couple to congratulate them. Sunggyu and Yongguk had decided to congratulate the two once the crowd had dulled down.

They found their seats- not surprisingly- closest the head table. Sunggyu read the names of the other people and smiled.

"Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Hyunsoo." Sunggyu read. Soon, the table was filled and Woohyun was introducing Hyunsoo to everyone.

Almost everyone liked Hyunsoo, and when the married couple came over, everyone at their table swarmed them.

"Congratulations!" Yongguk said, clapping Hoya on the back. Hoya grinned, pulling Dongwoo closer to him to kiss his new husband.

"It feels awesome to be able to call him my husband." Hoya admitted, making Dongwoo blush.

The wedding went by in a flash, and after a small cake fight started by Dongwoo, everyone was ready to crash. Sunggyu and Yongguk practically dragged themselves to their hotel room, quickly changing and cleaning up before they collapsed on the bed.

"Let's go to the beach tomorrow," Sunggyu yawned. Yongguk nodded, hugging Sunggyu as he fell asleep.

"That sounds... good." he mumbled, falling asleep right after he said that. The two slept like rocks, unaware of the newly-wed couple celebrating their married status in the room above them.

 




So I finally updated!!! Yay!!!! Three months ㅠ.ㅠ I'm so sorry it took me so long, guys. To be honest, school had completely taken over my life and I forgot about this story. But hopefully, since I'm going to be on winter break in two weeks (after my semester exams, please pray for me ㅠ.ㅠ), I'll be able to update again soon. And I am also sorry for the time skip. I needed one there. Also, I am planning o ending this story soon. I'm slowly running out of ideas for this story, so I'm thinking about bringing it to an end. There will be quite a few more chapters before I actually do end it, so don't worry. Thank you to its3amnow, cravedsanity, sakurahunny, leeyuri0649, Momo-chan223, Goodbyefornow, cute_lovers, lilichingu, emholic, littlefrog, Whitney28, nttn234, SleepyKohana, xoxolay, and BEAR77 for subscribing to my story!!! I hope I can update soon! Just wait another two weeks for me to finish my semester exams and then I'm free!!!!!

- Evil Pandabear

PS: and for anyone who is curious as to how Hoya and Dongwoo's flowers look here they are:

Dongwoo's jacket flower: http://www.weddingfashioning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/07/wedding-flowers-2010-20100707196.jpg

Hoya's jacket flower: http://www.weddingfashioning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/16/wedding-flowers-2010-20100716160.jpg