Friends (Part 1)

Kidnapped

One Month Later

Sunggyu POV

I woke up, yawning.

"... Cute." I heard a voice mumble.

I turned to the source of the voice, Yongguk.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Ah- uh- nothing! Hey, want to go outside again?" he asked, trying to change the subject. I nodded, and I heard his shoes pad softly on the tiles as he walked to the door. I stood up myself and maneuvered my own way to the door.

"Hurry up~ I want to go outside." Yongguk whined, probably pouting like a five year old.

I smiled, Yongguk never really treated me like I was blind. Unless I really needed help, he acted as if I could do anything as if I weren't handicapped. He didn't bother trying to walk loudly or announce where he was going because he knew I could tell already. And he was quiet, he didn't shout like a certain person I know (coughcough Dongwoo coughcough), his voice was deep and naturally quiet. I liked it.

"Hyung, you have a creepy smile on your face," Yongguk snickered, poking my cheek, "it makes you look like weird."

I frown, slapping his hand away.

"You have to learn how to shut up, I was thinking about something." I snapped. We began walking, Yongguk holding my hand to help me not bump into anything.

"Were you thinking about how hot I might be?" he asked jokingly.

I scoffed, "No about how retarded you look and what poor Channie had to go through."

We were no longer so sensitive towards my blindness or his loss of Himchan. We teased each other constantly, to be honest. And my arm was out of the sling, though I still couldn't move it so well without it hurting after a while. It was like if you moved a sore arm- it hurt like a .

I heard a fake, hurt gasp come from Yongguk, "Well then!"

After a short silence, we both burst out into laughter. We reached the garden and we sat on the old bench we always sat at.

"All of the trees are-"

"." Yongguk interrupted, making both of us erupt into small giggles like two middle school boys who just made a joke.

I fanned my face, a smile still there, as I reclined on the old wooden bench.

"I'm getting my transplant soon... Like... Next month or something like that." I told Yongguk. He hummed in response, probably nodding his head.

"Do you know who it is?" he asked. I shrugged, closing my eyes.

"No, I never asked for a name... I know he was around our age and died in a car accident... I'll ask a nurse later.... Hey, how come I've never met your friends? You've met mine. Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Hoya, yet I've never met yours."

I had a lurking feeling that Yongguk was running a hand through his hair, a habit of his whenever he gets stressed out.

"I told them not to visit... They were planning on visiting... today, was it? But I told them not to come tomorrow, because I still need to calm down from the shock your friends gave me." Yongguk shuddered, remembering the whirlwinds known as Sunggyu's friends.

<><><><><>

Flashback

"HYUNGG-"

THUMP

Yongguk stared at the door, grabbing his pillow in a sad attempt to protect himself. Sunggyu just glanced up at the door before going back to his music.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and a tall man with a bright smile entered, a quiet and shorter man following him.

"Hello, Sungyeol, hello Myungsoo." Sunggyu said nonchalantly, while Yongguk held his pillow in a defensive stance.

The tall man smiled, engulfing Sunggyu in a giant hug. The man behind him frowned and gently pulled the hyperactive man off of Sunggyu.

"Sungyeol- his arm." he scolded. Sungyeol smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sorry, hyung..." he apologized. Sunggyu let out a small chuckle, like the one you do when you see a kid trying to impress you but they really don't (A/N: Bad description... bad writing... *hits head against a wall* I hope you guys know what I was talking about here... If not... sorry ^^;), and waved it off.

"It's fine... And did Myungsoo shove you into the door? There was a really loud thump." Sunggyu asked, arching an eyebrow.

Sungyeol smiled again, sitting on the edge of the bed, "He tried getting me to, 'shut the up since we're in a hospital' as he put it."

"It sort of worked... Oh, and hyung we got you some muffins from our bakery." Myungsoo said, passing the box to Sunggyu. While Sunggyu munched on one, Myungsoo turned to Yongguk, smirking a bit at the baffled look on the man's face.

"Hello. Sungyeol, say hi to hyung's roommate."

Yongguk wasn't able to react before Sungyeol attacked him.

"Oh! Hi! What's your name? I'm Lee Sungyeol, and that's my boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo- he doesn't talk much. How old are you? I'm 21. Why are you here? Woah, you're really buff- do you work out? Are you nice to my hyung? Is Sunggyu hyung nice to you? Are you gay or straight? I'm gay, obviously, since I have a boyfriend, but just to clear that up. Do you like Americanos? I love them, they taste so good! They give you a boost of energy! But I only had one today- Myungie, when can we go get another? Sunggyu and his friend can come too! Would you like that?"

...

Yongguk blinked.

"Oh my gosh! Are you mute? Can you not talk? Are you deaf? CAN. YOU. HEAR. ME?" Sungyeol shouted, annunciating each and every word.

Yongguk glanced over to Myungsoo, who was mouthing out an apology.

'He had too much caffiene.' Myungsoo mouthed, pointing at Sungyeol, who was bouncing up and down in his seat on Yongguk's bed.

Yongguk sighed, trying to remember all of the questions that were hurtled at him in under five seconds.

"My name is Bang Yongguk. I'm 24. I got hurt in an accident. I do work out. I believe I'm nice to Sunggyu hyung, while he's a ," Yongguk ducked at the poorly thrown pillow and ignored the curses shouted at him, "I'm joking, he's a nice hyung. I don't really drink Americanos. And yes, I would like to go outside before I die of insanity due to being stuck in this white building."

"Amen." Sunggyu muttered through his meal, no longer angry. Sungyeol smiled, glomping Yongguk.

"Will you be my new friend? You can be friends with all of us! Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo, me, Myungie, Sunggyu, Woo-"

"Sungyeol." Myungsoo growled, shaking his head. Sunggyu laughed lightly.

"Don't worry, I'm not that sad anymore. Actually, I'm pretty pissed off, I wish I had punched him... Or kicked him hard enough so that he wouldn't be able to make babies with that of his."

"Amen to that. I'm actually working on that, but Dongwoo and I can't seem to track him or the down."

Yongguk turned to face more people. It was the scary guy- Hoya- and his boyfriend the dinosaur.

Hoya and Dongwoo stood by the door, an evil smirk on Hoya's face. Dongwoo walked- no, ran in and glomped Sunggyu.

"I missed you so much hyung! It felt like forever since we saw you!!!" Dongwoo wailed, making Sunggyu choke on his muffin.

Hoya sighed, yanking Dongwoo off of Sunggyu, ignoring Sunggyu choking on his food.

"No choking the hamster. We don't need him in here longer than he already is- and we saw him yesterday." Hoya scolded, frowning at Dongwoo.

Sunggyu was still trying to get the food stuck in his throat from the "hug", his hysterical coughing being ignored by everyone except for Yongguk. Said man had gotten up and brought Sunggyu a cup of water, patting the coughing red head's back.

"Drink this," Yongguk offered, passing the cup over to him. Sunggyu nodded a thanks, still coughing slightly, grabbing the cup. He drank deeply and sighed when he could breathe. Yongguk sat down on the edge of his bed and watched the pissed off look come on Sunggyu's face.

"Never," Sunggyu growled, "do that again, Jang Dongwoo."

A different, high-pitched laugh floated around, and all eyes turned to the door where a feminine boy stood.

"Hey, Sungjong," everyone chorused. Sungjong ignored them and strutted, yes strutted, towards Yongguk.

He stuck out a pale hand, a smile on his face.

"Lee Sungjong, an you must be Bang Yongguk. I've listened to some of your work and might I say, I was impressed." Yongguk stared up at the young boy before silently shaking the man's hand.

"You... heard my work before?" Yongguk asked, shocked. Sungjong smiled, sitting down in a chair.

"Well, you are a great composer and a pretty good rapper. I've seen you perform as an underground rapper as well as listened to the songs you've produced and you're obviously good at what you do." Yongguk smiled sheepishly, feeling embarrassed with all of the compliments.

"Ah, thank you..."

"You're a rapper?" Sunggyu asked looking shocked, "Well thanks for telling me..."

Yongguk chuckled at the immaturity of his friend.

"Well, you never asked."

Sunggyu was about to argue back, but was stopped as someone else entered the room.

"Hey guys," Hoya suddenly spoke up entering the room, "I got the okay from the nurse to let Yongguk hyung and Sunggyu hyung come with us."

'When did he leave?' Yongguk thought, making a mental note to be careful around Hoya. Sungyeol jumped up, his smile widening (is that even possible at this point?).

"Then let's go!!!"


So... first off, I am going to apologize for this crappy chapter. I wrote this the week before my finals and my teachers all decide to pile on a ton of homework on me, so I was extremely stressed out this week... and for me contantly interrupting hte story with my stupid notes... Moving on...

100 (101 to be exact) subscribers!!! YAYYY!!!! *runs around in circles* Thank you, readers, for putting up with my inconsistent updates and terribly short chapters. I love you all!!!~~~~~ *throws candy at readers* And today, I shall have Sungyeol do the thank you's!!! Yeollie?

Sungyeol: Thank you LeeMInKyun, sonii08, daniellamia, Thekpoplover4ever, darkest_secret, kyucute, obliviate-, kriszti203, _suju_SKY, loving_you_forever, GracieKim, WarriorQueen, Seychelles02, and infiniteshipper for subscribing to my spaz atta- oops, wrong line. What I meant to say was thank you for subscribing to Kidnapped and I hope you will continue to enjoy my spaz attacks! There we go! *nods in self approval*

Thank you, Yeollie! Okay! So now I'm going sleep! (Let's hope I sleep at least... though that's highly unlikely due to the fact it's already 1 in the morning when I was writing this...) Goodbye!!!

- EvilPandabear