Slave

Kidnapped

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT UPDATES AND HOW FREQUENT THEY ARE


"WAKE UP YOU LAZY AND BRING ME SOME PAINKILLERS, YOU BASTARD!"

Those were the lovely words screamed at him by his oh-so-loving boyfriend. Yongguk groaned from his place on the floor after being rudely shoved off. Sunggyu groaned, collapsing back onto the bed. Yongguk rubbed his shoulder, sitting up to glare at Sunggyu.

"Ugh, my body is killing me..." Sunggyu moaned in pain. Yongguk sighed, pulling on some clothes and running into the bathroom to grab the bottle of painkillers as well as some sweatpants off of the floor. He gave them to Sunggyu, who downed two dry and sighed. He allowed Yongguk to put the sweatpants on him, wincing in pain when he was moved.

"I ing hate you," Sunggyu growled, glaring at Yongguk. Yongguk held up his hands in surrender.

"You never told me to stop." he reminded, earning a harsher glare.

"Yes, but you should have taken into consideration that I haven't had for, I don't know, a good 6 months!" Sunggyu shrieked. Yongguk sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'll be your servant for the day to make up for it, sound good?" he asked. Sunggyu smiled triumphantly.

"Yes."


Yongguk was regretting what he had said that morning.

He had just finished dusting every shelf in Sunggyu's hamster room, and he felt exhausted.

He collapsed next to Sunggyu, who was watching tv on the couch.

"You finished?" Sunggyu asked apathetically, raising an eyebrow. Yongguk groaned in response, not moving.

"Great, so you can go buy the groceries!" Sunggyu practically purred, making Yongguk groan again.

"Let me rest, you freaking slave driver." Yongguk grumbled. Sunggyu scoffed,

"You're supposed to be my slave, so of course I have to be mean." Sunggyu said as if it were the most sensical thing in the world, "and while you're at the store, get me some ice cream, okay? Now off you go!"

Yongguk groaned, but listened to his bossy boyfriend and grabbed his wallet and keys. He slipped on his shoes and began walking down to the store across the street. Yongguk yawned as he lazily went through the store, grabbing the things Sunggyu and him need. He was almost done when someone called his name.

"Yongguk-sshi?" a voice called hesitantly. Yongguk turned around to see the man Sunggyu's ex was with. Yongguk smiled, waving at the man.

"Hey, you're Woohyun's boyfriend, right?" Yongguk asked, holding out his hand, "I didn't catch your name last time, since I was too busy trying to stay alive."

The man laughed, "My name's Jung Hyunsoo, it's nice to officially meet you." Hyunsoo greeted. Yongguk smiled back at the man.

"Bang Yongguk, it's great to meet you as well."

Yongguk glanced down at the basket Hyunsoo was carrying and noticed the flowers.

"You going out to meet Woohyun?" Yongguk asked. Hyunsoo blushed slightly and nodded, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Hah, yeah, I'm taking him out somewhere nice and I thought flowers would be pretty appropriate for the occasion." Hyunsoo said with a smile.

"I'm glad you two are happy," Yongguk said earnestly, "while I'm stuck having to serve a pissy hamster princess."

Hyunsoo laughed, "I doubt it's as bad as you're making it out to be."

Yongguk gave the man a incredulous look, the two slowly beginning to walk to the register, "Did you not see him chasing me with a hammer the day we met? And it was a metal one! Not only that, Sunggyu can be a huge slave driver. And he's pissed off at me right now, so I'm probably going to have to make it up to the guy..."

Hyunsoo laughed again, "Well, I heard that a circus coming to town soon, maybe you can bring him there."

Yongguk patted the other man on the back, a grin on his face, "That's brilliant! He loves stuff like that! Thanks for the suggestion!"

Hyunsoo smiled, shrugging, "What can I say? I'm just that good at this stuff."

Yongguk rolled his eyes, but his grin stayed on his face. The two paid for their stuff and spent some time talking outside in the small café next door before Hyunsoo had to run off to his date. Yongguk whistled as he went home, opening the door and surprised to find Sunggyu in the bathroom, showering.

"What happened to "I can't move"?" Yongguk called from the kitchen.

"Can't hear you!~" Sunggyu blantantly lied. Yongguk rolled his eyes, but put away the groceries, turning around to find Sunggyu standing by the doorway dressed in Yongguk's sweats and shirt.

"None of my clothes is clean," Sunggyu explained, slightly limping towards the couch.

"I don't really care," Yongguk replied, "What do you want for dinner?"

Sunggyu shrugged, collapsing on the couch, "I don't really care. I just don't want to leave the house."

"Chinese?"

"Great."


Woohyun grinned as he saw Hyunsoo's car pull up in front of his house. He quickly got out of his house, fixing his shoes as he walked up to the car with a wide grin. Hyunsoo had gotten out by now and was walking towards Woohyun.

"Hyunsoo!" Woohyun called in greeting. Hyunsoo smiled and hugged Woohyun, kissing the other on the cheek.

"So, where are you taking me tonight?" Woohyun asked with a grin, slipping an arm around Hyunsoo's waist. Hyunsoo's arm wrapped around Woohyun's shoulder automatically, the two slowly walking to the car.

"It's a secret~" Hyunsoo sang, grinning cheekily. Woohyun stuck his tongue out at the other, but his smile was still on his face.

"Fine then, but it better be good."

"Oh don't worry, it'll be good."


Hey guys! So I know I've been gone for a really long time, but school recently started and I've been up to my neck in work. I'm pretty much functioning solely on caffiene at the moment. I felt like rather than just telling you guys this with no update after who-knows-how-long, I should at least update the story and break the news to you guys. Obviously, I do not update regularly and my updates are usually short and spread out (and I am sorry for that because I know how annoying that is to wait three months only to get a short update), but sadly my updates are going to be even more sparse and I'm only going to be writing in the (very little) free time. I will be trying to update as much as possible, but please be understanding! Thank you all for reading and supporting this story. I'd like to thank Fujoshi, eririn1507, likskdrama, Imyself93, jesschoong, Drunk-with-myungyeol, hyunjae1315, princess_nana97, Roxyne13, johanna_lydia, bigddaer, ljjang2409, gyu_holic, misterbanana, Jhope3, Finitein, rabbit09, starlight-sonata, and pinkfinitegyuji for subscribing to my story! Thank you guys for understanding and hopeully it won't take me a year to update this! Please leave me comments! You will be making a sleep-deprived human very happy if you do!! <33

- Evil Pandabear