Son(s)

Kidnapped

"DADDY!!! TIGGER STOLE THEO!"

Yongguk sighed, grabbing the dog and prying the stuffed animal out of his mouth.

"Here, Jaewook," Yongguk said, handing the stuffed lion to the pouting boy.

"But Theo's all dirty now!!" Jaewook whined, stomping his feet. Just then, Sunggyu appeared.

"Then why don't I wash him while you take a bath with Daddy?" he suggested, smiling.

Jaewook grinned back, nodding happily, "Okay, Appa! Daddy, let's go take a bath! Can you put in bubbles?"

Yongguk laughed agreeing to everything his son said, Sunggyu watching the exchange. He sighed, sitting down on the couch.

It was only two months with the boy and he already acted like he'd lived with them since birth. Though the boy had never been awkward with the two.

'How did I end up with a child before marriage?' Sunggyu thought amusedly, though he already knew the answer.

-Flashback-

Sunggyu and Yongguk stared at the building, sharing a look. They had been doing their research for months, and finally decided to go through with their plan. That was why they were currently parked in front of Angel's House Of Children.

It was a weird name for an orphanage, but the reason they chose this place was because it was run by a gay couple. It was hard enough for a gay couple to even live in Korea, so adopting would have been a nightmare with the discrimination if it weren't for this place. Sunggyu felt Yongguk tighten his grip on Sunggyu's hand, the younger man giving him a nervous grin. Yongguk was always shy around new people, and especially children- though he adored them.

"Ready?" Sunggyu asked, Yongguk nodding in response.

"Yeah," he breathed out, his grin widening as they entered the building.

A pale man was sitting at the front counter when the two walked in, and when he saw them, an angellic smile graced his face.

"Bang Yongguk and Kim Sunggyu?" he asked. The two nodded and the man walked around the desk to shake their hands.

"I'm Kim Joonmyun, founder of this place." Joonmyun introduced himself.

"It's amazing to meet you two." he continued, "Now, I know you didn't come to see me, but the children, so why don't we head over to see them?"

He lead them down the hall, turning to ask them questions.

"Are you two interested in adopting an infant, a toddler, or a teen? Do you have any preference?"

Yongguk looked at Sunggyu, who frowned in thought.

"We both work, and I don't think either of us will have enough time to care for a baby, so maybe a young child? Around the age of 5 or so?" Sunggyu suggested. Joonmyun smiled angelically again and brought them to a playroom.

"Here we go," Joonmyun said, "you can play with the kids as long as you'd like and then we can go talk in my office."

The couple nodded and entered the playroom, almost immediately getting swamped with children.

"Hello, Misters!"

"Woah! You're so tall!"

"Why is your hair red?"

"Are you married like Mr. Lay and Mr. Suho?"

Yongguk and Sunggyu happily smiled at the children that swarmed them, Yongguk unable to hide his gummy grin.

They ended up playing with the children for a few hours, and even the thought of adopting one left their minds as they played.

But Joonmyun dropped by and the couple remembered why they came. They had been playing with a boy who was somewhat older than the other kids. He was ten years old, and he was a complete joy.

Sunggyu and Yongguk had been playing with the young boy almost the entire time, though they spared some time with the other children, so when they went to Joonmyun's office, their minds were almost already set.

"We want to adopt Jaewook," Sunggyu said with a smile, thinking back to the cute boy who grinned widely at them as he showed them his drawings of zoo animals.

Joonmyun smiled, "Jaewook's a brilliant boy, and I noticed you guys were getting along well."

Yongguk still had a pleased grin plastered on his face as he thought of the adorable boy that kept on wanting to sit on his shoulders, "Yeah, the kid's really adorable."

Joonmyun chuckled, "Well, we're going to have to run some background checks on you two, make sure your records are clean, the house is safe, and that you two are capable of taking care of Jaewook. Until we get that figured out, please don't tell the boy anything. Jaewook had been promised by couples before that they would adopt him, but in the end it didn't happen, so he's a bit sensitive with things like that. Once we have you guys approved, and we're just doing paperwork, we can tell him then."

Yongguk and Sunggyu agreed easily, playing with the kids a bit more before heading back home.

<><><><>

Over the course of a month, Joonmyun went through the processes with Yongguk and Sunggyu, his partner Yixing coming by for the house check.

The sweet Chinese man passed them with flying colors, and was extremely pleased to see that the two already had a room for the boy.

"I see you designed it to Jaewook's liking." Yixing chuckled when he saw the safari-like bedroom.

Sunggyu chuckled as well, "Yongguk was so excited to decor-"

He was cut off by a blushing Yongguk, who covered his boyfriend's mouth.

"I just wanted him to like his new home." Yongguk said with an embarrassed smile.

The month flew by, and soon they were back in Joonmyun's office, Yixing and Joonmyun bringing Jaewook in to break the news.

Yongguk was shifting in his seat nervously, holding Sunggyu’s hand tightly, a small bag in his other hand. Sunggyu smiled at his boyfriend’s nervousness and gave the younger boy a squeeze on the hand.

“You’ll be fine, he’ll love you.” Sunggyu whispered, smiling softly. Yongguk blushed again, giving Sunggyu a gummy smile.

“Jaewook-ah, we have a surprise for you.” Joonmyun said through the door.

“What is it? What is it?” Jaewook asked happily.

“Open the door.” Yixing said. Yongguk squirmed in his seat, looking at the door in excitement. Jaewook opened the door, peeking inside, the confusion apparent on his face.

“What’s going on?” he asked, blinking. Sunggyu smiled, crouching on the floor to be face level with Jaewook.

“Hi Jaewook, we’re your new parents.” Sunggyu greeted. Jaewook’s eyes widened even more, and a wide smile spread across his face. He rushed into Sunggyu, hugging his new father. Sunggyu laughed, lifting Jaewook up and sitting back down with Jaewook on his lap. Jaewook smiled at Yongguk.

“You’re my new daddy as well, right?” Jaewook asked. Yongguk smiled, nodding as he pulled the toy out of the bag he was holding. It was a stuffed toy lion, and Jaewook’s smile grew as he took the toy from Yongguk, clambering over Sunggyu’s lap and into Yongguk’s to hug the producer. Yongguk blushed, and hugged the small boy.

Yixing and Joonmyun smiled at the new family, Joonmyun pulling out the papers.

“I’m sorry to ruin the moment, but you guys have to finish signing these last few papers and then you can go home.” Joonmyun said with a smile. The two quickly signed everything, Jaewook impatiently squirming in Yongguk’s lap. They packed up Jaewook’s cltohes and belongings, Yongguk carried Jaewook into the car, putting the boy into the new car seat that the two bought.

“Are we going home now?!” Jaewook asked excitedly. Yongguk nodded, starting the car.

“We’ll go home, show you around, and we’ll unpack your bag into your room.” Sunggyu said, turning to smile at Jaewook.

Jaewook bounced excitedly in his seat, “I get my own room?” he asked, his eyes wide and excited.

The new parents laughed at the cute child, “Yup, a room all to your own.” Yongguk said.

When they got to the complex, Jaewook skipped over to the elevator, bouncing up and down.

“What floor? What floor?” Jaewook asked looking at the large rows of button. Yongguk pointed to the eighth floor, allowing Jaewook to push the button.

Once they got into the flat, Jaewook’s eyes widened at the apartment. The two let the boy look around the apartment, laughing at the happy shriek when the boy found his room.

“I think he likes your hard work,” Sunggyu said to Yongguk, who laughed and went over to the room to see Jaewook hugging his stuffed lion as he jumped on the bed.

“Theo! Theo! Look at our room!” Jaewook cheered, talking to the toy.

Sunggyu appeared next to Yongguk, both of them smiling at their new son.

“We can check “having a child” off our list.” Sunggyu joked, making Yongguk laugh.

-End-

Sunggyu smiled at the memory, snapping out of his little daydream when he saw Yongguk come out of the bathroom covered in water, holding a wet Tigger.

Yongguk gave Sunggyu a sheepish grin, “So Tigger jumped into the bathtub with Jaewook.”

Sunggyu shook his head, “I can tell. You finish washing Jaewook and I’ll make sure Tigger doesn’t go running off.”

Yongguk nodded, handing Sunggyu the wet poodle.

Sunggyu held the brown dog up to his face, “You need to stay out of the tub, mister. We just gave you a bath last week and now we have to wash you all over again.”

Tigger looked away, but whether it was in shame or boredom, Sunggyu couldn't tell. He sighed again, and continued to hold the dog that was slowly creating a puddle on their floor.

"Jaewook's done!" Yongguk called, Sunggyu walking into the bathroom immediately to see the carnage the dog wrecked on their formerly clean bathroom.

Puddles of water were scattered throughout the bathroom from when Tigger jumped in, and Sunggyu could see some bubbles from the bath still sliding from the walls. He put the wet dog into the bath, Tigger staring up at him with big eyes.

"For a dog that loves the water, you really hate baths, don't you?" Sunggyu asked, unsurprisingly not getting any response, "So why are you always trying to jump into Jaewook's baths? You're getting covered in water and soap just as if you were taking a bath, but you make it seem like the best thing in the world!"

Sunggyu stopped having his one-sided conversation when he heard the deep-voiced chuckles from behind him. Without even turning around, Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Don't act like you don't talk to him. I hear you talking to Tigger when you try to compose a song."

The chuckles stopped.

"I'm going to fix Jaewook lunch."

Sunggyu grinned smugly, standing up and turning to see Yongguk standing in the doorway.

"Why don't I do that," Sunggyu said, making his way to the door, "and you wash Tigger?"

And before Yongguk could argue, Sunggyu ran away, leaving Yongguk to deal with the soapy poodle. He smiled, laughing at the muffled curses Yongguk was muttering as he cleaned the dog, but stopped when Jaewook asked him what those words meant.

"They're words you shouldn't use, okay, Jaewook?" Sunggyu said, placing a plate of fried rice in front of the boy, "They aren't good words."

Jaewook nodded happily, smiling at his father as he stuffed his face. Sunggyu smiled back, chuckling when Yongguk came out of the bathroom, a newly cleaned Tigger following him to the kitchen. Yongguk dropped into the seat next to Sunggyu, his boyfriend already placing a plate of food in front of him. Almost at the exact moment, Tigger whined at Sunggyu's feet, giving the redhead a pleading look. Sunggyu sighed, dropping a small piece of meat from the fried rice for the dog to eat.

"Are we sure I adopted one son?" Sunggyu asked to no one, "Cause I swear I have three."

And all Yongguk did to respond was throw his crumpled up napkin at Sunggyu's face.


I am a horrible author. This is why I don't write books or do anything that involves uploading things. I never do it on time. I'm really sorry this hasn't been updated in forever, I honestly don't have any excuse because I've been doing nothing! I will be doing something soon though, actually! I'm going to Korea in two weeks!!! Yayyy!!!! To the Motherland (yes, I am Korean for anyone who did not know)!! I'll still have wifi while I'm there, but I'll still try to write up a new chapter before I leave.

Ahhh, the BangGyu couple now has a child. All that is left: Marriage. Yes, my beloved readers, this story is coming to an end- but do not despair! I have new stories coming up very soon! Like, the day after I mark this complete soon! If I feel desperate enough for readers, I might post the links to those new stories when I'm done with this, but I may not and just see how my luck works out. Hopefully my new stories will get a good response like these did~ Enough with the future, let me thank my beloved new readers! Thanks to _chami, littlefrog, amalinaphantomhive, pupils, kaitta, arrabyul, painted-milk, and domingo for subscribing to my story! I actually wrote these out instead of my usual copy paste, so forgive me if I misspelled any of your usernames.

As always, please feel free to comment as I love reading them, and don't feel shy about correcting any mistakes you've noticed!

- Evil Pandabear