Movie Night

Kidnapped

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE, PLEASE GO READ THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE!! THANK YOU <333

!!!WARNING!!!: THIS CONTAINS ALMOST Y TIMES. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH BANGGYU MAKING OUT AND ALMOST (I stop it right before the "y" part comes up...) PLEASE STOP READING WHEN YOU FINISH THE SENTENCE CONTAINING "BUSAN".


Yongguk smiled once they got to the park, it was packed with people- mainly couples and families- sitting on blankets. Sunggyu laid out their own blanket and sat down, patting next to him as a gesture for Yongguk to sit down.

"Come on, be lazy with me." Sunggyu joked, laughing as he leaned back on his hands. Yongguk laughed as well, sitting down next to him. Sunggyu sighed contentedly, humming to himself as he watched little kids run to the food stand, their parents following behind.

"Want something to eat?" Yongguk asked, noticing Sunggyu staring at the food stand with the children. Sunggyu thought for a few seconds before nodding.

"Yeah, I'm in the mood for popcorn," he said with a grin, "I'll go get it." Sunggyu was about to push himself up when Yongguk pushed Sunggyu back down, standing up himself.

"I'll go get it, you just stay put, okay?" Yongguk said with a gummy smile. Sunggyu chuckled, but nodded, relaxing on the soft blanket. Yongguk weaved his way past the people lounging on their blankets or chairs. When he neared the stand, he thought he saw Daehyun buying cotton candy but the moment he blinked, the younger boy was gone. Yongguk blinked a few more times before shaking his head.

"I'm starting to hallucinate..." he chuckled, getting in line to order some popcorn. After getting some, he made his way back to Sunggyu, who was now laying on the blanket, staring up at the night sky. Yongguk smiled, standing right above the man, looking down at him. Sunggyu smiled.

"You're blocking my view," Sunggyu said jokingly, "move your big head."

Yongguk laughed, moving to sit next to Sunggyu, who sat up again. While the two waited for the movie to start, they began playing around with the food.

"Aha! Caught it!" Sunggyu cheered, munching on the popcorn he caught. Yongguk laughed, throwing up a piece and catching it himself.

"I got one too! We're tied!" Yongguk exclaimed, watching Sunggyu tossing up another piece and catch it easily. Sunggyu stuck out his tongue, smiling brightly. Yongguk threw up another piece, but thought he saw a flash of Daehyun's faded strawberry blonde hair and Youngjae's brown hair, making him miss the popcorn and have it hit his cheek. Sunggyu laughed, cheering.

"I win! I win!" he cheered, laughing. Yongguk laughed with him, looking over to find the two gone. He blinked, staring at the empty spot that he thought was where his friends were.

"Yah! Don't sulk because you lost!" Sunggyu snickered, his head turning to the movie screen as the movie began rolling, "Oh, the movie's started!"

Yongguk snapped himself out of his thoughts.

'Nah, they shouldn't be here... they should be in Busan, visiting Daehyun's family... I think...' Yongguk thought, pushing it to the back of his mind as he turned his attention to the film.

But soon, Sunggyu found his attention drifting away from the film to Yongguk. He stared at his boyfriend, thinking about ways to get his attention. He soon found out that he didn't have to do anything as Yongguk turned to face him, immediately kissing him.

Sunggyu broke the kiss, "The movie?" he asked. Yongguk shrugged, pulling Sunggyu closer to him.

"It's a boring part."

The "boring" part ended up being the whole movie, as the two spent the rest of their time making out, their faces illuminated by the film. They only stopped once the movie ended and people began leaving, making Yongguk break the kiss with a disappointed sigh. Sunggyu was equally upset.

"Don't think we're ending this here." Sunggyu said with a sly smirk, Yongguk chuckling at what he said.

"I wouldn't dare try." Yongguk said, a smirk on his lips as well. The two hurried home, lips locking again the moment they got in the bedroom. Yongguk knocked Sunggyu onto the bed, Sunggyu chuckling as he fell on the soft bed.

"Guess I'm cancelling my classes tomorrow." Sunggyu chuckled, smirking. Yongguk his lips, a smile gracing his lips.

"Oh yes you are."


HELLO AGAIN!~~~ Yeah, they're gonna do it, but I am not writing that (unless you guys want me to). So end of this chappie!! I ended it with almost ! Yay! (OTL I am so weird...)

So that's it for this chappie, it's shorter than the other one, but that's only because I didn't write in the y times (because um... yeah, never wrote it before, and I am currently sitting in my kitchen with people around me...)

Sooooo... (I use 'so' too much...) BYE!~

- Evil Pandabear