Surprises

Kidnapped

Yay! I'm back!!! New update!!! Oh my gosh, I actually made an update within a month!! This is amazing! Mind blowing!!

 


 

Sungyeol let out a whine as they approached the intimidating building, a mean looking man in a butler suit standing at the front. He groaned mentally, why did he have to lose the game? Even Dongwoo beat him in rock paper scissors!
 
"Welcome," the man hissed, eyes filled with fake contempt.
 
'He's a good actor.' Myungsoo thought, smirking at Sungyeol's scared expression.
 
"Ah- hello." Sungyeol squeaked. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pulled Sungyeol in, ignoring his babbling.
 
"Hey Myungie, my stomach hurts- I'm hungry, let's go eat first- LOOK, a flying turtle!!" but nothing made his boyfriend let go of his arm, Myungsoo sighed, smacking Sungyeol's head. Sungyeol was so into trying to get out, he didn't notice that they had already entered the building.
 
"Stop being so noisy and just hurry-"
 
A ghostly shriek rang throughout the hall, a female ghost running at them.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Sungyeol shrieked, making Myungsoo wince at the high-dolphin pitched scream.
 
When Myungsoo opened his eyes, the female staff member was on the floor, looking a bit dazed, and Sungyeol was nowhere to be seen.
 
The girl looked up at Myungsoo with a amused expression.
 
"He ran that way, by the way, you sure that he's a guy? He screamed higher than any girl that came through here."
 
Myungsoo bowed and apologized about five times before jogging after Sungyeol.
 
------
 
Just outside, Yongguk jumped at the scream that pierced his ears.
 
"Holy- what was that?" he asked, looking around. Everyone else jumped, but quickly lost interest as they recognized the voice.
 
"Oh, that was just Sungyeol's scream." Sunggyu explained, waving it off. Yongguk stared at him incredulously.
 
"That," he said, waving his hand in the air, "was not a human- nevertheless a man's voice."
 
Sungjong scoffed, "I doubt Sungyeol hyung can be counted as human..."
 
SMACK
 
"Ow!" Sungjong yelped, rubbing his now sore head that Sunggyu smacked. Sunggyu frowned at Sungjong.
 
"Be nice! Sungyeol is just a... special child."
 
"In more ways then one." Sungjong muttered, earning another smack. Suddenly, they saw Sungyeol screaming, running out of the building, with a man wearing a ski mask and holding up a fake axe.
 
"MURDERER!!!! HELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!" Sungyeol screeched, climbing up a tree. The masked man fell to the floor in a familiar way to a certain 4D person.
 
"M-MYUNGSOO!!!!!" Sungyeol screamed, jumping off the tree to attack his boyfriend half-heartedly.
 
"You gave me a heart attack!!" he screamed. Myungsoo just continued laughing on the floor, rolling around.
 
"Care to explain?" Hoya asked, raising an eyebrow in interest.
 
Myungsoo had finally calmed down enough to explain.
 
"Su... Sungyeol got scared by a staff member and ran off somewhere... so I asked one of the staff members if I could borrow some... some extra props while I was looking for him..." he gasped, still laughing, "and when I did, I started chasing him with the stuff on and he ran out of the building like a madman!" Myungsoo finished, collapsing once more in a fit of laughter.
 
Everyone rolled their eyes at their immature friend, ignoring his laughing fit. Sungjong sighed, looking bored.
 
"Dongwoo hyung, you and Hoya hyung go next. And can we please hurry up? I want to go to the arcade!" Sungjong whined. Hoya smirked evilly and grabbed Dongwoo, dragging him away before he could argue.
 
------
 
Hoya held in his laughter as he looked down at the pink haired elder, clinging onto his arm tightly.
 
"Hoya," Dongwoo whined, not using Hoya's real name like he usually does, "hurry up! Why are we going so slo- EEEKKK!!!" he squealed, jumping at the sound of wailing. He clung onto Hoya's arm even more tightly, now slowly cutting off the blood circulation.
 
Hoya wrenched his arm out of Dongwoo's grasp, ready to set his plan into motion. When a ghost popped out and Dongwoo collapsed from shock, Hoya ran away, leaving his boyfriend to look around frantically before whining. Dongwoo timidly walked by himself in the darkness, muttering curses at his boyfriend.
 
------
 
Dongwoo had finally reached the end- by himself, as in Hoya completely ditched him and never came back- after experiencing life shortening shocks.
 
After stepping in some slimy green goo, getting scared by five workers dressed as ghosts, and having creepy stuff pop out at him; he was at the end of his nerves and had almost attacked the last employee who scared him.
 
Luckily, the dazed man only got a bruise on his after he fell from the shock of Dongwoo's scream of:
 
"EEE!!!!!"
 
Now, Dongwoo could see the light of the exit sign and sighed in relief. He turned to the darkness, knowing his boyfriend was hiding somewhere there.
 
"Hoya, come out! I know you're hiding some- GYYYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as someone grabbed him from behind, a hand covering his eyes and an arm wrapped around his neck in a headlock.
 
"DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE, I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!" Dongwoo begged, stopping when a familiar laugh was recognized in Dongwoo's brain and he turned to face his attacker.
 
"HOYA, YOU SON OF A !!!! WHAT THE WAS THAT?!?!" Dongwoo screamed as he smacked a laughing Hoya on the arm.
 
Hoya panted, still laughing between breaths, "... That... that was... a little something... called revenge." he panted, finally collecting himself.
 
Dongwoo glared at him, storming outside to the group, where he pointedly ignored Hoya.
 
"Aw, baby~ it was a joke." Hoya cooed, trying to get his boyfriend to talk to him again. But Dongwoo, severely pissed off at his boyfriend, ignored him and continued to talk to Sungjong.
 
"I'd rank that guy a.... 9." he told Sungjong, both of them looking at a passing man.
 
"No way, that guy is not a 9, hyung!" Sungjong exclaimed, pointed at the man who was walking a few feet away.
 
"He's more of a... 6. I mean, look at his clothes!! It's fashion terrorism!" Sungjong continued.
 
Yes, they were ranking boys.
 
Dongwoo pointed to a boy walking past them, whistling.
 
"How bout' him? He's hot!" Dongwoo squealed, ignoring the death glares from Hoya. Sungjong squealed when he saw the boy.
 
"Oh my god! That," he said, pointing at the boy's retreating back, "is a perfect 10 out of 10! Hyung, did you see his ?!"
 
Dongwoo squealed, a huge grin on his face as he imaged it, "Hot damn! It was perfect, I wou-"
 
"YAH, JANG DONGWOO!!!"
 
Yongguk and Sunggyu sighed when they heard Hoya's roar, deciding to just get the haunted house over with. As they walked in, Sunggyu grabbed onto Yongguk tighter, whimpering as he heard the screams.
 
"Why are we doing this?" he asked, Yongguk sighed, grimacing at the detailed designs of the house.
 
"Because if we don't, Sungjong will have our heads on a stick. He wired the entire place to video tape us! Didn't you see what he was laughing about on his phone? He has cameras everywhere! How much influence does that boy even have?" Yongguk exclaimed, trying to get Sunggyu's focus off of the noises around them.
 
Sunggyu giggled, nodding in agreement, "I once asked him if he was secretly a mafia boss or something like that, and all he did was smirk at me!"
 
Yongguk laughed, helping Sunggyu so he didn't trip on some random metal pole. Suddenly, the girl came running out, shrieking loudly.
 
Yongguk shouted in surprise, scaring Sunggyu.
 
"HOLY , YONGGUK, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Sunggyu yelped, clinging onto Yongguk.
 
Yongguk grabbed his chest, breathing to calm himself. He started patting Sunggyu's back to calm him.
 
"It was just an employee dressed up as a ghost." he explained, looking down to see Sunggyu in his embrace, his face buried in his chest.
 
A blush worked its way up Yongguk's face.
 
'He's so cute... I'm sorry, Channie, but I fell in love with this cute hamster...'
 
"Let's hurry up so we can leave." Sunggyu murmured, still clinging onto Yongguk's chest. Yongguk hummed in response, leading Sunggyu out of the haunted house.
 
As the left the dark building, they could hear the shouts from their group.
 
"It's not my fault you're a mean prick!"
 
"Well excuse me for not being in a good mood when my boyfriend is checking out boys!"
 
"It's a joke, Hoya!"
 
Sunggyu groaned, pulling Yongguk away from the noisy group.
 
Yongguk looked back at the arguing couple worriedly.
 
"Shouldn't we break up their argument?" he asked Sunggyu, who sighed, shaking his head.
 
"Don't bother, they're either going to be all lovey dovey by the time we get back, or eating each others' faces."
 
Yongguk laughed at Sunggyu's disgusted face.
 
"Where do you want to go then?" Yongguk asked, intertwining their hands.
 
"Arcade!"
 
------
 
"Hey," Sungjong interrupted the two couples' makeout sessions, "we lost Yongguk and Sunggyu hyung."
 
"Who cares?" Myungsoo said in between kisses.
 
Sungjong made a disgusted face and tried to ignore the two couples by looking through the multitude of pictures of his newest OTP:
 
BangGyu.
 
------
 
"Hey, Sunggyu hyung, there's a hamster plushie that looks like you!" Yongguk laughed, pulling Sunggyu to the arcade.
 
Sunggyu pouted, "Do I really look like a hamster?"
 
Yongguk smiled, ruffling the red head, "Yes, but a really cute one~" he cooed, making Sunggyu blush furiously.
 
"Then get me it! I want to judge how accurate you were once I can see again."
 
"Challenge accepted. Come on!" Yongguk pulled Sunggyu to the arcade area.
 
------
 
Yongguk smirked as he saw the shocked face of the attendant when he dumped a thousand tickets onto the table.
 
"G-Great job! Pick out a prize!"
 
Yongguk pointed to the hamster plushie with a gummy smile.
 
"That one, please."
 
The worker smiled, giving the toy to Yongguk, who gave it to Sunggyu to hug.
 
"It's soft!" Sunggyu exclaimed, hugging it tightly, "Thanks, Yongguk!"
 
Yongguk smiled at Sunggyu, pulling him to another place.
 
"Want something to eat?" Yongguk asked the red headed hamster.
 
Sunggyu smiled brightly, "Ice cream!" Yongguk laughed at Sunggyu's childishness, wondering how Sunggyu was older than him.
 
"Okay, then let's go find one-"
 
"YONGGUK HYUNG, SUNGGYU HYUNG! SAVE ME!!!!" a voice suddenly shrieked. Sunggyu and Yongguk both jumped at the noise.
 
"Run on my count." Sunggyu muttered, Yongguk nodding. They turned to find Sungjong being chased by Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Hoya, and Dongwoo.
 
"He's being chased by Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol." Yongguk informed, looking at them amusedly. The four boys were drenched in water and absolutely livid.
 
Sunggyu rolled his eyes, sighing, "Run. Now. I don't want to deal with this."
 
Yongguk laughed as they broke out into a sprint, making Sungjong scream.
 
"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME- !!" Sungjong screamed as the four caught him.
 
Yongguk and Sunggyu panted, looking behind them to make sure they completely lost them.
 
"God... I haven't ran that hard in forever..." Sunggyu wheezed out. Yongguk took a deep breath, pulling Sunggyu somewhere.
 
"Let's go on the ferris wheel to relax then." Yongguk said, smiling.
 
Sunggyu nodded in agreement and the two got in line.
 
"Enjoy the ride." the worker said with fake enthusiasm. Yongguk sat down across from Sunggyu, smiling like an idiot.
 
When they reached the top, the giant wheel stopped to let them enjoy the view.
 
"Hey," Sunggyu suddenly said, "I've been thinking about this for a while."
 
Yongguk looked at Sunggyu, an eyebrow raised, "What is it?"
 
"I think I've been developing feelings for this close friend of mine..."
 
Yongguk became even more interested, "Yes?"
 
"And I was wondering when I should confess..."
 
"Well, who is it?"
 
"... You..."
 
Yongguk stopped in shock at the blushing Sunggyu, "Really?"
 
Sunggyu nodded shyly, "Well, you got me out of my depression and you've been there for me ever since I became blind... Uhhg, this sounds so cheesy..." he groaned, hiding his face in his hands.
 
Yongguk laughed, "That's funny. I made you get on this ride so I could confess to you... guess you beat me to it..."
 
Sunggyu giggled, "That's so lame. Confessing on a ferris wheel."
 
Yongguk laughed, smiling, "Yeah, but I thought it fit."
 
Sunggyu laughed with him, "So... what is our status exactly?"
 
Yongguk quickly shifted next to Sunggyu, planting a peck on the elder's cheek.
 
"A couple? Dating? Together?" Yongguk listed, wrapping an arm around the red head.
 
"Yeah," Sunggyu chuckled, "but let's take a moment to realize how lame and cheesy our confessions were. It's like in some kind of sappy romance drama."
 
...
 
"You are so right. We are so cheesy and lame. Okay, you know what? This little love confession thing of ours shall forever stay hidden from all humanity. We are tweaking the story of our confession."
 
"Got it. This conversation is now erased from history, there was no sappy love confession on a ferris wheel during a sunset."
 
"Time to get off and somehow make up a less sappy story of how we got together." Yongguk exclaimed, clapping his hands together as he stood up.
 
Sunggyu stood up as well, "Why not just, 'Keep it a secret'? Then they can't pry!"
 
Yongguk smiled in approval, kissing Sunggyu's cheek.
 
"I knew I liked you for a reason. That and you are adorable."
 
Sunggyu blushed, "Well, when I can see, I'll be able to evaluate your looks."
 
"I'm hot."
 
Sunggyu burst into laughter at his new boyfriend's sudden statement.
 
"What? It's true." Yongguk said. Sungguu laughed more, letting Yongguk pull him along.
 
"I FOUND THEM!" a voice suddenly screamed, scaring the two.
 
Yongguk watched Sungyeol sprint towards them, the others following.
 
Sunggyu waved, smiling brightly, "Hi!"
 
Sungjong frowned, "Don't you, 'Hi!' me! YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH THESE DEMONS!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME WHEN YOU GUYS LEFT? THEY FREAKING DROPPED ME IN THE FOUNTAIN!!!!!"
 
"Hey, you did it to us first!!" Dongwoo shouted, glaring at Sungjong, who glared right back.
 
"It's not my fault you guys were eating each others' faces in public! THERE ARE KIDS HERE AND YOU FOUR WERE ON YOUR GIDDY WAY TO ING ON A FOUNTAIN!!"
 
"Uhh- Sunggyu and I are dating?" Yongguk suddenly said, trying to stop the rapidly growing argument.
 
Everyone froze, staring at the two.
 
...
 
"OH MY GOD, I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD GO OUT WITH EACH OTHER!! YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE CUTEST THINGS NEXT TO PUPPIES AND KITTENS!!!! HOW DID YOU GET TOGETHER?!?!" Sungjong screamed, jumping up and down.
 
Yongguk and Sunggyu froze for a second, surprised by Sungjong's spazzing.
 
"It's a secret," Yongguk said, wrapping an arm around Sunggyu, "so we aren't telling."
 
Sungjong pouted, crossing his arms and stomping his feet, not unlike a child.
 
"No fair!"
 
"Yes fair," Myungsoo interrupted, "it's their love life and they can keep it a secret if they want to."
 
Sungjong frowned, "Fine..."
 
"Hey guys," Hoya interrupted, "we have to start heading back or else the hospital will kill me."
 
Yongguk smiled, nodding, "Yeah, let's go."
 
End
 
------
 
Sunggyu giggled as he remembered the cheesy confession on the ferris wheel.
 
"I know what you're thinking about and before you say it, I know how lame our confessions were, don't make me remember it." Yongguk said, glaring at Sunggyu lightly.
 
"But it was too lame to forget! Let's see, we were at the top of a ferris wheel, the sun was setting, and I confessed all of my sappy feelings for you just like in the movies! How do I forget that?" Sunggyu laughed.
 
"By forgetting." Yongguk replied childishly, making Sunggyu laugh even more.
 
A nurse came in, smiling at the two men. She quietly checked over the remaining machines Sunggyu was attached to, which weren't many, so she didn't interrupt the couple's conversation.
 
"Oh, Sunggyu, didn't you have a question regarding your donor?" Yongguk asked, leaning against the headrest of his bed. Sunggyu nodded, turning to the nurse.
 
"What was the boy's name? I know he died in a car accident, he was around Yongguk's age, and he was male."
 
The nurse pursed her lips in thought, trying to remember the donor's name, "Hmmm, it started with a H... Hanchan... no... Oh! It was Himchan. The boy's name was Himchan!"
 

 

Okay, I feel like I might have rushed the confession way to much... but even they realized how cheesy and lame it was so... was it okay? Or should I go curl up in a hole for possibly ruining this? And yeah, Channie was the donor- big surprise! Not really OTL all of you guys already figured it out... so... yeah... LAME CHAPTER!! *dies*

 

But on another note, this chapter of mine was really long! I was surprised myself that I wrote this much for one chapter, but then, I had a bunch of stuff mushed in it so.... yeah... (I am sorry for my messed up thoughts here, I am really tired) Oh and Yumileenie, I FINALLY GOT YOUR HAMSTER PLUSHIE INTO THE STORY!! OH MY GOD, I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR REQUEST AND I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO PUT IT IN THE STORY!! Sorry you don't actually give it to him and it's Yongguk who gets it for him... :\ But I hope you liked that little bit...

 

Anyways... YONGGUK! SAY THE THANK YOU'S!

 

Yongguk: Umm.. okay? Thank you to lollysheep, Yuki8D, lovefanficsc, hanjinry, Jaehoe, derpie, Infinite_H_Inspirit, infiniteb4elf, and Fiathe for subscribing to this story! Sorry if there are any mistakes in writing your names, and I'm sorry for the lame confession... Couldn't help it, the timing was too perfect...

 

Yay! I finished! I am sorry if there are any mistakes, please correct me if you find any, comments, feedback, and criticism is welcomed and appreciated and I hope you enjoyed it! Bye.

 

- Evil Pandabear