Sleep

Kidnapped

 

Yongguk looked worriedly at Sunggyu, who has been quiet after the whole surprised meeting with Woohyun.
 
"Hey, you okay, Gyu?" Yongguk asked, a small frown on his face. Sunggyu looked at Yongguk, a small smile on his face.
 
"Yeah... Do you think I said the right things? I feel like I was too harsh..." he mumbled, playing with Yongguk's hand that was intertwined with his.
 
Yongguk chuckled at the kindness of his boyfriend and squeezed his hand in a comforting manner.
 
"You were fine- too nice in fact. I kind of waiting for the moment where you kicked him in the- OW!!! What was that for, Sunggyu?" Yongguk whined, rubbing his now sore arm.
 
Sunggyu rolled his eyes, "You are the worst pacifist I've ever met."
 
Yongguk pouted, "And probably the only one..." he mumbled, sulking.
 
Sunggyu laughed at Yongguk's immaturity and pecked the younger's cheek.
 
"Don't sulk, now. Even if you are a bad pacifist, I still love you~" Sunggyu cooed, making Yongguk laugh.
 
"You are so lame." Yongguk laughed. Sunggyu stuck his tongue out at Yongguk.
 
"Not my fault, I was influenced at a young age!" he retorted, sounding serious. But Yongguk saw the playful glint in Sunggyu's eyes and laughed harder.
 
"I hear water flowing- is there a river here?!" Sunggyu exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitement.
 
Yongguk chuckled, "Yes there is, I told you eariler-"
 
He wasn't able to get any farther as Sunggyu started dragging Yongguk towards the sound of the water.
 
"Gyu, wrong way!" Yongguk laughed, leading Sunggyu to the river. The two made it to the river, taking a seat on one of the empty benches.
 
The sun was falling over the water, reflecting its orange-red rays over the calm water.
 
"Is it pretty?" Sunggyu asked, resting his head on Yongguk's shoulder as he played with Yongguk's hand that was intwined with his own.
 
Yongguk hummed, "Imagine the prettiest sunset you've ever seen. That's what it looks like." he murmured.
 
Sunggyu yawned, basking in the failing light. Yongguk chuckled as he saw Sunggyu dozing off, his eyes closing and opening.
 
"We should head back," Yongguk said, "you're about to fall asleep."
 
Sunggyu pouted, "It's fine..." he mumbled, a yawn betraying his words. Yongguk smiled at his cute boyfriend, easily picking up the older man on his back, ignoring the complaints coming from said man.
 
"Hey! I can walk!" Sunggyu cried indignantly, squirming to get down.
 
Yongguk just chuckled, something he's been doing a lot, and continued walking.
 
"Just sleep." he chided lightly. Before Sunggyu could complain more, a yawn interrupted him, effectively silencing him.
 
For a few minutes, they walked in a comfortable silence, only the soft wind blowing against the now bare trees, and the faint noise of traffic.
 
"Hey Gyu? I know this is random and all, but.... I love you, okay? I won't leave you like Woohyun did." Yongguk said slowly, trying to make sure everything sounded right.
 
...
 
"Gyu?" Yongguk turned his head slightly to find Sunggyu dead asleep, his soft snores filling the quiet air. Yongguk chuckled, continuing to walk back to the hospital.
 
"... Love you too..." Yongguk smiled as he heard the tired mumble come from the redhead, muffled by Yongguk's shoulder.
 
<><><><><>
 
Yongguk smiled sheepishly as the nurses bombarded them with questions, scolding Yongguk for staying out so late.
 
"Now what caused you to stay out this late, knowing Sunggyu's surgery is so soon? What if he catches a cold, staying out in that weather all day!" the nurse said, frowning sternly at Yongguk, who was sheepishly smiling with an oblivious Sunggyu still sleeping on his back.
 
"Sorry," Yongguk mumbled, "I wanted him to have a nice day out..."
 
The nurse sighed, her eyes softening, "It's okay, just don't let this happen again, understood?"
 
Yongguk grinned, saluting her the best he could with one hand.
 
"Yes, ma'am!"
 
The nurse chuckled at the cute couple, running off when her pager rang.
 
Yongguk yawned as he entered their room, quickly changing into a pair of pajamas.
 
"Gyu... Gyu, you need to get changed." Yongguk murmured softly, shaking the sleeping red head gently. Sunggyu just groaned, swatting Yonnguk's hand away.
 
Yongguk chuckled, opting for shaking the elder harder. Sunggyu whined, sitting up.
 
"Fine, fine, get me my clothes." he yawned, scratching his head. Yongguk passed Sunggyu the clothes, letting the tired man change.
 
"Yongguk," Sunggyu called once he was done, "come over here and sleep with me."
 
Yongguk chuckled at Sunggyu, who was patting the empty spot on the hospital bed. Regardless of the space, Yongguk laid down, Sunggyu immediately attaching himself to Yongguk.
 
Sunggyu buried his face in the crook of Yongguk's neck, arms wrapped tightly around Yongguk.
 
"Goodnight." Yongguk mumured into Sunggyu's hair, shutting off the lamp in their room. Sunggyu snuggled in deeper, his grip tightening into a hug.
 
"Goodnight to you too."
 
 
 

 

Hey guys, sorry for taking such a long time to update, I've been really busy with school and now possibly family problems. But don't worry, I'll try to update more! I'm really tired right now and this is going up unedited because I felt really bad that I kind of unintentionally trolled ya'll with that thank you rant of mine. And sorry if it and is short, I don't know what was happening in my brain as I wrote this. So, try to enjoy this crappy chapter and tell me if I have any errors in it!

 

- Evil Pandabear