A Hangover and A Lawsuit

Kidnapped

"YOU PUNKASS, LITTLE , JUST TRY TOUCHING ME ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL ING CUT YOUR HEAD OFF! YONGGUK, WHERE THE IS MY COFFEE? MY BRAIN IS ING KILLING ME AND ALL YOU'RE DOING IS SITTING ON YOUR AGAIN, AREN'T YOU?"

Yongguk sighed, looking down at Tigger who had just scampered away from the hungover hamster in the bedroom. Yongguk tossed a small piece of sausage to the scared dog. Tigger quickly ate it, looking like his normal, happy self.

"You'll get used to it. There's a reason I don't let that man drink-"

"YONGGUK- , MY HEAD IS KILLING ME!" Sunggyu swore.

Yongguk walked into the room, an amused look on his face.

"It would help both of our headaches if you stopped yelling." Yongguk said, helping his boyfriend sit up. Sunggyu simply flipped off Yongguk, chugging the lukewarm coffee. Yongguk had learned from the first few times of taking care of a hungover Sunggyu that giving the man fresh, hot coffee lead to coffee stains in the bedsheets and a pissed off Sunggyu.

Not that he wasn't already pissed off.

Sunggyu glared at the mug as if it personally offended him, "This isn't hot."

Yongguk shrugged, pulling Tigger into his lap, "You drank it all anyways."

Sunggyu glared at Yongguk, throwing the cup at his boyfriend's head, who dodged it with practiced ease, not even flinching as it crashed against the wall behind him.

"... That was a cheap mug, right?" Sunggyu asked, staring at the now shattered mug. Yongguk just shrugged again.

"Bought it after I found out about your habit of throwing cups. It was probably cheap," Yongguk joked, making Sunggyu glare at him once more.

"," Sunggyu spat, though it was with no venom.

"Intemperate, hungover degenerate." Yongguk shot back casually, already cleaning up the mug shards.

Sunggyu blinked, his anger paused, "... Don't use big words, it's the morning, and I'm hungover."

Yongguk chuckled, "For your information, it's 3 in the afternoon. I'm not stupid enough to wake you up before 12 when you're hungover. I'm trying to remain alive, thank you very much."

Sunggyu huffed, " you,"

"I'd love to, but I'd rather do you." Yongguk teased, making Sunggyu blush furiously.

"I hate you,"

"Love you too."

"Go die."

"It's not my fault your hungover state causes you to become incapable of forming intellegint responses."

"... I said to stop using big words."

"And my statement stands correct."

"Just go make me a sandwich."

Yongguk made a face, acting offended, "What am I, a woman in the 1800s?"

Sunggyu blinked, his face impassive, "What?"

Yongguk sighed, "The Woman's Rights Movement was in the mid 1800s, starting in 1846-"

Sunggyu waved a hand, collapsing back into bed and covering his head with his pillow, "Shut up, shut up, shut up. Forget I ever asked."

"It's an import-"

"Yongguk. Leave. Now. Or I might be single again."

Yongguk whistled lowly, leaving the room with the broken mug and Tigger.

<><><><><><>

Yongguk hummed, bobbing his head to the beat of the new song he just finished. It was almost done, and he had been working on it almost all day. With Sunggyu locking himself in the room and screaming for Yongguk to get him painkillers and food every now and then allowed for Yongguk to spend the day working.

He glanced down at his phone, checking the time. It was eight o'clock and he had no more work to do. He quickly sent the file to his client and pulled up his email. He clicked on a message titled, "Contract Termination Lawsuit". Yongguk sighed heavily, rereading what his lawyer had sent him. He was filing a lawsuit against TS to terminate his contract with the comapny. Yongguk had seen what they did to their poor singers, overworking them to the point of hospitalizaiton, and he found himself unable ot make music for such a horrible place. He knew the company's boy group, B.A.P, was filing a lawsuit as well, which would easily cover up his. Yongguk was never one for the spotlight, and he didn't want his lawsuit going public. Afterall, he was TS's main composer, producer, and songwriter, so quite a few people knew about him.

Yongguk sighed deeply again, clicking on another email. When other companies heard of Yongguk's lawsuit, they had been sending him love calls nonstop. Yongguk had rejected them time and time again, saying he would be willing to make songs for them, but he would not want to make a formal contract binding him to the company. He would be a freelancer, something he hadn't done since he was young.

He skimmed over the email, before replying that he wasn't interested in joining their company, but he was open to taking them in as a client. He glanced back at the door, making sure Sunggyu hadn't suddenly left their bedroom.

He was still trying to figure out this whole issue with the lawsuit, and while he was going to break the news to Sunggyu today, after the other had gotten drunk and hungover, Yongguk realized it wasn't the proper time to say it.

Yongguk spent another hour sifting through emails and other business related things. He smiled, however, when he saw the email from Junhong. He and Jongup had gone on some school trip to Jeju Island, and Junhong had taken a video of Jongup running away from some particularly aggressive seaguls, only to have to run away himself when they tried to take his food as well. Yongguk chuckled, watching the video over and over again until the stress from the lawsuit faded from his mind.

He saved the video and closed his computer, getting up and stretching as he walked over to their room, peeking inside to find Sunggyu and Tigger sleeping in the bed. Yongguk smiled, leaving the room and grabbing his phone and a Chinese takeout menu.

"Hi, I'd like to place an order for takeout."

<><><><><>

It was nine o'clock when Sunggyu's hangover finally receeded to something manageable.

Yongguk was sitting on the couch, munching on his Chinese takeout when Sunggyu came out and plopped down next to him, taking the food out of Yongguk's hand.

"Sure, you can take some," Yongguk said sarcastically. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Butthurt,"

"No, I'm hungry, there's a difference." Yongguk said, "Is your hangover okay now?"

Sunggyu hummed, swallowing a mouthful of noodles, "Yeah, it's better now. I don't feel like ripping your head off for breathing anymore."

Yongguk scoffed, "It never fails to amaze me at how violent you are. I mean, who in this world gets rage fits and headaches when they're hungover, but never pukes or shows normal symptoms?"

Sunggyu raised his hand, "Me."

Yongguk stared blankly at his boyfriend, "Why am I still with you?"

"Because you love me."

"... You're definitely fine now if you actually were able to make a comeback to that."

"I would be offended by that, but right now I'm hungry, this food is good, and Tigger isn't trying to claw my face off in order to take the food away from me, so I'm not going to bother with getting upset and ruining your face."

"... Thanks?"

"You are welcome. Now Yongguk,"

"Yeah?"

"Go make me a sandwich."

<><><><><>

The two were laying in bed, the clock besides their bed reading 2AM.

"We need to make an actual sleeping time for us." Sunggyu remarked, "we sleep like we're in college studying for exams or something."

Yongguk chuckled, pulling Sunggyu closer, "We do,"

There was a moment of silence before Sunggyu broke it.

"So when were you going to tell me about your lawsuit?"

.

"How'd you find out?" Yongguk asked, sitting up. Sunggyu held up his phone, which was filled with unanswered calls from several comapnies.

"When they couldn't reach your phone, they called me because that's the number you put as the second contact." Sunggyu answered, Yongguk muttering a curse at his stupidity, "So why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to today, but after you drank last night and got a hangover, I thought it wouldn't be the best thing to do." Yongguk explained.

Sunggyu shrugged, "That's understandable. I was going to punch you if you started spouting some nonsense about not wanting to stress me out."

"To be completely honest, I was thinking about it, and then I realized that you would do exactly that and decided to tell you instead."

"Smart boy, now I'm freaking tired, so let's sleep and we can argue and stress about this lovely topic tomorrow."

Yongguk chuckled, laying back down next to Sunggyu.

"You know I love you, right?" Yongguk murmured. Sunggyu scoffed.

"Of course you do." Sunggyu responded sharply.

But what Yongguk couldn't see in the blackness of their room, was Sunggyu smiling at the soft confession.


Okay, so I have no excuse for never updating other than I simply forgot. Yes, your brilliant author forgot she had an ongoing story. Aren't I amazing? But other than my horrible memory, I have not been living this past month and two. School work, school work, school work. It was killing me. But I AM ALMOST DONE! I ONLY HAVE EXAMSSSS!!!!! *happy dances off a cliff* But yeah, I'm almost going to be on summer break, which means I can finish writing this! As I have said in previous chapters, I am planning on ending this soon. I have a lot of other stories in my computer right now that I want to start publishing, but I told myself I would not start a new story until I finish this one. What I'm probably going to do, though, is mark this complete but update a random, small thing every now and then when the plot bunnies jump me. Now, I must thank my new subscribers who deal with me completely going off the chart for like 3 months and still stay. Thank you to: ficfan, alina20, Yeahiknow9321, alina20, and seriperak, I love you all!!~~~ Okay, so it is currently 3:38 in the morning where I am right now, and I am so horribly sleep deprived that I might wake up at the same time Sunggyu did. Goodbye my lovelies~

- Evil Pandabear