Goodbye

Kidnapped

Haha, hey!!! I'm back~~~~ Sorry for such a long wait, I've been a bit busy.... Anywho, I finally managed to finish this chapter, though I'm not sure about the errors due to me being on a tablet that is stupid. :/ Now, I hope you like this chapter!!!!! Please feel free to tell me if there are any mistakes and I'll fix them as soon as possible!! Enjoy~~~

 


 
Woohyun was a mess.
 
A complete mess.
 
After he broke up with Sunggyu, his life just felt wrong.
 
There was no cute little hamster cuddling next to him at night, no morning kisses and hugs, no more inside jokes only the two understood-
 
Nothing.
 
Now, Woohyun had Hyejin...
 
But it never felt right.
 
He felt suffocated in her grip, he got irritated with her exaggerated displays of affection, and didn't get her jokes at all. He never realized how bad of a match they were until he lost Sunggyu.
 
It was as if Sunggyu was what kept Hyejin and Woohyun together.
 
So now, after escaping Hyejin, who made him come with her to walk in the park, Woohyun was walking aimlessly, sulking as usual.
 
"Bring me to the swings, I want you to push me."
 
Woohyun's head jerked up at the familiar voice.
 
"Sunggyu..." he mumbled following the voice.
 
"Push harder, put some back into it, what are you, a girl?!"
 
Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu's childish taunt, imagining it being him pushing him. He finally noticed the red head swinging back and forth on a swing, his hair swishing around, laughing as a man with brown hair and a gummy smile pushed him.
 
"Let me get off now, Yongguk, let's go get some ice cream." Sunggyu called. The man pushing him, Yongguk, hummed in response, stopping the swing and automatically grabbing Sunggyu's hand. Woohyun frowned at the small display of affection, forgetting for a moment that he was no longer Sunggyu's boyfriend, and stomped up to the two, shoving Yongguk away from Sunggyu.
 
"What the hell, man?" Yongguk, now on the floor, shouted, glaring at Woohyun. Woohyun watched, jealousy and rage burning in his eyes as he saw Sunggyu kneel next to Yongguk.
 
"You okay?" Sunggyu asked, worry in his eyes.
 
Yongguk nodded, "Yeah, just don't know why this guy ran up to me and shoved me to the ground."
 
Sunggyu turned, somehow facing Woohyun perfectly, glaring at him.
 
"You can't just shove someone to the ground like that, you should apologize!" Sunggyu snapped, shocking Woohyun.
 
"Well, excuse me for not wanting someone to touch my boyf..." Woohyun's eyes widened as he snapped out of his rage fit and remembered he wasn't Sunggyu's boyfriend anymore.
 
Sunggyu's eyes widened as well as he recognized the stranger's voice.
 
"W-Woohyun?!" he shrieked, "Why the hell are you here?!"
 
Woohyun opened his mouth, trying to explain himself, but before he did, Yongguk beat him to it.
 
"Gyu," he called, "so this is the guy who cheated on you?" Woohyun watch Sunggyu nod, hatred in his blind eyes.
 
Yongguk stood up, smirking, "Then this will be fun."
 
Woohyun's head suddenly snapped back, his body falling backwards as Yongguk's fist connect to his jaw. Woohyun looked up to see contempt in Yongguk's eyes.
 
"What kind of person cheats on their lover? If you didn't love him anymore, why not just break up instead of going behind his back and dating someone else at the same time?" Yongguk asked, sneering at Woohyun in disgust.
 
Woohyun stared at the ground, unable to look at either of them or answer Yongguk. He glanced up to see Yongguk checking on Sunggyu.
 
"You okay?" he asked, looking worried. Sunggyu smiled and nodded, directing his attention to Woohyun.
 
Woohyun winced at the cold look Sunggyu gave him.
 
"We're through, Woohyun, I've moved on and by the looks of it, so should you."
 
Woohyun stared at Sunggyu, trying to form words. He watched as Sunggyu and Yongguk began walking away, and tears formed in his eyes.
 
"I STILL LOVE YOU!" he finally screamed, making the couple freeze. Sunggyu turned back to Woohyun, tears streaming down his face.
 
Woohyun stood up hastily, scrambling ungracefully against the floor to walk up to Sunggyu.
 
"I-I still love you. I was being st-stupid." Woohyun managed to get out, cupping Sunggyu's face. Sunggyu shook his head, smiling sadly at Woohyun.
 
"Woohyun," he said slowly, "you're too late in figuring that out. I don't love you anymore."
 
Woohyun could only stare as Sunggyu moved away from him, no warmth or sympathy in his eyes. He put his hand down, finally noticing how close Yongguk and Sunggyu were.
 
"Y-You two are-"
 
"Dating," Yongguk finished, gently pulling Sunggyu closer to him, "We are dating now, Nam Woohyun. And I suggest you don't show up around him anymore or you'll be getting more than a punch to the face."
 
"Yongguk," Sunggyu said, pulling himself out of Yongguk's embrace, "calm down. The past was the past. What Woohyun and I had is done. Yongguk, can you give us a moment? Why don't you go get us some ice cream."
 
Yongguk glared at Woohyun but mumble an agreement, giving Sunggyu one more kiss before he walked off to find a stand. Sunggyu turned back to face Woohyun, his eyes determined.
 
"Are you listening to what I was saying, Nam Woohyun? We are through, there aren't any mutual feelings anymore and I found a new love."
 
Woohyun gaped a few times, "B-But I still love you. I made a mistake, Gyu! I'm sorry!"
 
Sunggyu paused, clenching his fists as tears came up in his eyes.
 
"Do you know how hurt I was?" Sunggyu asked quietly, "Do you know how many times I told myself it was a dream, that I'd wake up from it and you'd be there next to me, smiling like you always are. But I realized it had happened, you left me for that girl. You chose her over me. I wanted to die, Woohyun, realizing that." Sunggyu choked out, a few tears escaping his eyes. Woohyun bit his lip, wanting to wipe them away but knowing he couldn't.
 
"I wanted to die," Sunggyu croaked, "I wanted to die rather than not have you. I was practically dead. I was about to ask them to take my name off of the donor's list. I had no reason to live." Woohyun's eyes filled up with tears as he realized how much pain he put Sunggyu through. But then he saw a small smile creep up on Sunggyu's tear stained face.
 
"But... But then I met Yongguk. He had lost his lover in a car accident and he was depressed as well. But he was the one who got me out of my depression, despite his. He brightened my world again. He gave me a reason to smile and to live."
 
Woohyun saw the plain love in Sunggyu's eyes as he talked about Yongguk, and he couldn't help but be happy Sunggyu found a new love- even if it wasn't him.
 
 "Sunggyu... I'm... I'm so sorry, I never knew you'd take it that hard-"
 
Sunggyu let a bitter chuckle escape his lips, "But you did. Don't you think you'd be heartbroken knowing that your boyfriend of 5 years cheated on you and didn't care if you were missing?"
 
Woohyun looked down, unable to look at Sunggyu's eyes without feeling the guilt of knowing he was the one who made Sunggyu blind.
 
"After I finally got over you, all I could think about was how bad I was going to beat you up. How much I wanted you to feel the pain I felt. Yet now, meeting you here, I forgot all of it. I don't care for any of it. I just want you out of my life. Our love was nothing but the past. And that is it."
 
Woohyun opened his mouth to say something but a loud voice interrupted them.
 
"HYUNNIE~!" a feminine voice called out loudly. Woohyun winced, looking at Sunggyu who hadn't moved.
 
"What was taking you so long? I was waiting~" she whined, clinging onto Woohyun's arm.
 
"Oh," she said in a almost disgusted tone, "it's your friend."
 
Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu, who looked uninterested.
 
"Gyu!" Yongguk called, walking up to Sunggyu to pass him an ice cream cone. Sunggyu smiled, pecking Yongguk on the cheek.
 
"Let's go. Goodbye Woohyun-sshi." Sunggyu said, not giving Woohyun a second glance as he and Yongguk walked off, Yongguk's arm protectively around Sunggyu's shoulder.
 
"Yeah... Bye..." he mumbled, staring at them even as they disappeared over the hill.
 
He felt someone grab his arm, he looked to his right to see Hyejin pouting, tugging him over to the swings.
 
"Push me, Hyunnie!" she whined, sitting down and smiling at him. Woohyun forced a smile on his face, pushing the girl only to have her shriek in fear.
 
"Not too high!" she shrieked, clinging onto the chains supporting her.
 
Woohyun sighed, humming an answer as he gently pushed her, her feet barely off the ground.
 
"Isn't this nice, Woohyun?" she asked, closing her eyes.
 
"Yeah."
 
"Us just peacefully together, having fun..."
 
"Yeah."
 
Woohyun responded, like always, but it was always repetitive. He just followed to motions, ignoring his girlfriend as he continued to stare at the spot where Sunggyu had disappeared, walking away without Woohyun.
 
'I'm glad you're happy," Woohyun thought, a pained smile appearing. Even if it was pained, it was genuine. He was happy for Sunngyu, even if the elder hated him.
 
"Bye Gyu, I'm sorry."
 

Yay!!! Chappie done!!!! *happy dance* Woohyun didn't get beaten up by Yongguk but he got punched, sorry guys, I didn't feel like putting Woohyun in the hospital... 

Sunggyu, can you do the thank yous?

 

Sunggyu: Eh? Okay, thank you kpopfangirl59, anengGyu, MsTurtle, Hamsterland_95, anjellie_ka, bohyemi, kimmeaw, TheCyberCho, somesatang12, bbebebebe, galkasnoopy, 94loveless, Sweet_Bitterness, _khristelle, infinitygyu, ItIsMe, PaolaDiego, Haneulxxx, HaneulKIM, and Hyukkie66 for subscribing! Sorry for any errors in your names!

 

Thanks everyone for reading!

 

- Evil_Pandabear