The party

We will find each other.

 

 “Baby I will call you later, I have to go.” Yonghwa said and put his phone in his pocket before approaching the two girls, smiling charmingly. “I'm glad you could both make it” Suzy smiled widely, feeling her body get warm as she heard his voice, she took her jacket off and put it where Hyuna had put hers some moments ago. “Thank you for inviting us” Suzy managed to say and grabbed Hyuna's hand. Yonghwa looked at the two and nodded slowly with a grin on his face. “You're coming as a couple today?” he winked playfully at Hyuna and chuckled. “Ani we're both single!” Suzy quickly said without thinking and right as she said it she regretted it. That sounded so desperate what the hell Suzy. But Yonghwa just laughed and signaled with his hand to follow him as he started to go in the direction of the “party room”. “This is Suzy and Hyuna from me and Jonghyun's class” Yonghwa said to the people laughing and chatting in the big room. Some were sitting on some couches and others were standing beside the big windows and dancing a bit to the music. Some of the people closest to the door responded with a hi and smiled at the two girls before going back to talking to each other. “I think Jonghyun is busy talking to Jiyeon right now but he should be back soon and then it will be more fun since he has planned some games for us all” Yonghwa turned to the girls and they both nodded. “I love games” Hyuna grinned. Yonghwa smiled at Hyuna and looked at Suzy who was her top nervously. Thankfully no one in the room seemed to care about their existence, but she was still feeling uncomfortable around so many people. “You look thirsty, let's get you both something to drink alright?” Yonghwa said and went to a table that was full of different alcohol bottles and things to mix with. Everything from tequila with lemon slices and salt to whiskey, rum and coke and beer and wine. Suzy hadn't seen so much alcohol up close before and her eyes had widened unintentionally. She wasn't really drinking a lot and you could say she was a beginner at it, all in all she might have tried two different drinks and drank half a glass of wine when she was in France with her parents. “What would you like to drink?” Yonghwa asked kindly and looked at Suzy that was similar to a lost puppy at the moment. “Ehm.. I don't really know.” Suzy said quietly. “Can I haave..” Suzy turned to Hyuna hopeful for what she would say so that she could cooly say that she would want the same. “A glass of red” Hyuna said and smiled charmingly. Not wine. Suzy thought, almost given up the thought of seeming normal, she hated the taste of wine and only the thought of drinking it again made her want to vomit. “Yes sir!” Yonghwa said and Hyuna giggled as he poured it in a glass and gave it to her. Suzy wondered what she should drink as she really didn't know any names or anything, she looked around the table nervously, reading on the bottles her eyes stopped at a nice looking bottle, it was pink and big with a transparent content, Raspberry Vodka. Yes this will do. “And I will have raspberry vodka” Suzy said confidently, flashing a soft smile. Yonghwa seemed shocked at her order and Suzy started thinking that she had said something completely mad. “He looked at her closely as if he was trying to figure out if she was making a joke or not but Suzy didn't even flinch. She was also putting a real effort to seem as if she knew what she was talking about and when Yonghwa reached for the bottle the girl finally took a breath. Yonghwa poured Raspberry Vodka in a glass with some ice cubes for Suzy and gave it to her. “Enjoy it cutie” he said to her and poured some more whiskey in his own glass. Suzy smiled and held her glass in her hands and looked at Hyuna who was drinking a bit of her wine. Suzy moved her glass to and suddenly she felt a strong smell that was familiar to her nail polish remover and she was sure that it was coming from her drink. She had a sip of the drink and coughed quickly after, covering with her hand. What the eff did I pick.. “Are you alright?” Hyuna and Yonghwa asked at the same time and looked at her worried. Suzy blushed and nodded. “Ne, I'm fine just itched a bit my throat” she blabbered and held her breath before taking a large sip of her nail polish drink.

Hyuna rubbed Suzy's back softly and Yonghwa took the two to the couches to sit down.The three talked about the the assignment they had got and Hyuna told them about her group that had been arguing all the time during the assignment. Apparently one of the members had whined that they shouldn't cook but just pretend to do so and write an essay, that she had more important things to do than a silly cooking assignment. They had ended up being 2 people cooking and writing the assignment and written all the names on the essay. The more Suzy forced herself to drink the transparent drink she started to dislike it less and the taste didn't feel as bad anymore at least she didn't have to hold her breath while drinking it. Yonghwa and Hyuna were laughing about something she had said and Suzy was getting really hot and happy. She felt more confident and decided to go fill her glass with more raspberry vodka as she had almost finished her drink.

On her way to the drinks table she saw a two girls talking to each other that seemed friendly and without thinking about it further she was standing next to them. “Hi I'm Suzy, nice to meet you” she said happily and waved. The taller of the two smiled at her and waved back while the other was looking at her closely up and down. “I'm Uee” she grinned and drank of her drink. “Hey, I'm Sulli”, “Who.. are you?” she asked Suzy hesitantly and. Suzy smiled awkwardly and drank the last of her drink. “I'm Yonghwa and Jonghyun's classmate!” “I haven't met you before though” Sulli said harshly. “Ah it's because I'm new” Suzy giggled softly. Woah what's wrong with this girl she should relax. “Really? That's cool, nice to meet you Suzy. Are you having fun tonight?” Uee asked her softly. “Yes so much fun” she smiled and nodded eagerly. She couldn't control her behavior, she was feeling like laughing and giggling for everything and it made her feel excited. Uee smiled and Sulli seemed to have softened up a bit. Suzy glanced at the couch where Hyuna and yonghwa were sitting and smiled to herself, it really looked like Hyuna was having a good time and that made her so happy. Maybe they would both fit in here after all, she thought to herself. "Ah there's Jonghyun oppa" Sulli said and Suzy turned around to see Him standing next to Yonghwa and Hyuna. It looked like he were about to make a speech. Jonghyun cleared his throat and Yonghwa went to lower the music, when it became quiet everyone noticed that Jonghyun was back in the room everyone's focus was on him. "I wanted to apologize for not being here for a while, I had some personal issues to attend to" he chuckled. "Gladly it's all solved for the night and I hope we can contuinue having a good time together" people were nodding and smiling, some responding with a "yeah!!". Suzy took this time to fill her glass with some drink that she wasn't really sure of what it was, it looked like brown milk and smelled like café latte mixed with nailpolish, she shook her shoulders and tasted it before going back to listening to Jonghyun. "I was planning for us all to play some games together, some of them you will probably know well and others might be new but I thought we would start off with playing a very well known game called truth or dare" people responded with cheers and the room started to get noisy again as everyone were getting excited for the games and talking to each other about it. Jonghyun raised his voice a little to make himself heard and continued. “Everyone sit on a circle!” Yonghwa had brought a cushions and pillows for people to sit on and together they formed a big circle. Almost everyone had taken a seat but Suzy was still standing with her drink in her hand, not sure where to sit. There was one spot next to a boy that she hadn't spoken to and one seat next to Sulli. Yes! Suzy sighed of relief when she saw that there was a free spot next to Hyuna across the room and that she was waving at her to come sit with her. Suzy hurried next to her and grinned, taking her hand. “Hyunaa” Suzzy giggled and offered her drink to her. “What is it?” she asked curiously taking the glass, Suzy shook her shoulders and giggled. Hyuna took a sip and nodded. “It's nice” she said and gave it back to Suzy. “Yes I really like it compared to what I took before” Suzy whispered in Hyuna's ear. Hyuna started laughing and poked Suzy's forehead. “Of course you do, that was just crazy when you said you wanted just vodka. I thought you were a heavy drinker or something” She continued laughing and covered . “Staaahp” Suzy whined and pouted, pretending to be mad. “But when I saw your face after you tried it I knew what was going on” Hyuna tried to catch her breath and suzy couldn't pretend to be mad anymore and started laugh too at the incident. “Soo, what did you and Yonghwa talk about?” Suzy said quietly to Hyuna and looked around, making sure He wasn't close to them. “We talked about you actually” hyuna chuckled. “Me?” Suzy said shocked. “Yes he was asking about us two, if we were really a couple” Hyuna giggled and nudged Suzy who was still in shock. “They will start now” Hyuna said and pointed to the middle where one of the girls had started to spin the bottle to start the game off. The bottle pointed at a girl that Suzy didn't know and she picked Jonghyun to ask. “Truth or Dare oppa?” the girl asked and bit her bottom lip slightly. “Do you know her?” Suzy whispered to Hyuna. “I think her name is Juniel” Hyuna whispered back and watched Jonghyun intently to see what his answer was. “Hm, I pick truth” he said softly and looked back at her kindly, flashing a smile. His friends whined for him to pick dare but he just shook his head and chuckled, shaking his head. “Next time” he told them reassuring. Juniel also looked disappointed but quickly recovered. “Who in this room would you rather kiss?” Juniel asked and giggled. “Ahh, that's really difficult” he said and scratched his chin, looking around. “Pick someone oppaa~” Juniel said with a childish voice and pouted. “Alright then it would be her” Jonghyun said and pointed his finger. Suzy who wasn't looking at him for the moment turned her eyes to his finger and saw it was pointed her way, but she could clearly see that it wasn't her he was looking at, she turned her head to the right and saw Hyuna blushing. Suzy smiled softly and nudged her when Jonghyun put his hnd down again and chuckled. Juniel had crossed her arms and was whispering to a boy beside her. “It's my turn to ask now right? Sulli, truth or dare?” Jonghyun looked at sulli, waiting for an answer. “Me?” Sulli asked shocked. “Dare me”. Everyone cheered and said “Oooh” for her picking dare and Jonghyun grinned. “Alright, I have a good one” Jonghyun stood up and took out a piece of paper from his pocket, laughing quietly to himself then walked to where Sulli was sitting and showed her the paper. Sulli let out a scream, then she hit Jonghyuns arm. “I'm not doing that! I won't” She said annoyed. “But Sulli you know the rules then, if you refuse to the dare you will drink from the bowl. Everyone started clapping and laughing loudly and mowed with their drinks to the middle and started pouring a bit of their drinks in a big bowl that she hadn't realize was there before. Sulli looked with fear at the big bowl of mixed drinks that now looked more like puke than anything else and swallowed. Hyuna had taken Suzy and her drink and poured a bit of them in the bowl as well. “Fine. I'll ing do it” Jonghyun patted her back and laughed softly. “There there, it's not so awful” Jonghyun said and looked at Yonghwa who went to the music player and clicked past a few songs until he found what he was looking for. Suddenly the so familiar gwiyomi song was played and Sulli went to the middle, starting to sing along and making the movements. “1+1=gwiyomi.. 2+2=gwiyomi..” Her face was as read as a tomato and you could see that she hated acting cute, Jonghyun and Yonghwa were laughing and clapping hands and many others were too some girls were doing the movements too for fun. When it was over Sulli went directly to the drinks table and poured herself another drink, then put the cold glass against her red cheek before coming back to her seat. “That was so adorable Sulli” Jonghyun chuckled and looked at Sulli who was glaring at her. “Just wait you..” she said and snorted, turning her head to Yonghwa. “Truth or dare Yonghwa?” Yonghwa was drinking from his drink and looked up when he heard his name. “Truth” “Who was the last person you had ual thoughts about?” Yongha coughed loudly wiped his mouth. “The girl I'm dating” He finally said shortly and nodded” “Yah! That's not enough, I asked who it was” Sulli said disappointed. “And I answered” he replied quickly. “Is it someone in this room?” Sulli asked and looked at Hyuna and Suzy coldly. “What's that about?” Hyuna whispered to Suzy and lifted and eyebrow. “I have no idea” Suzy replied and waited for Yonghwa's answer even though she already knew it. He was on phone with her before so she couldn't be here. Nana. What a lucky girl. Suzy thought to herself and drank the rest of her drink. “No” He replied shortly. “Alright it's my turn to ask” Yonghwa looked at Suzy and smiled softly, a smile that made her forget what she was feeling just one second ago, the jealousy was gone because he was looking at her again with those warm and gentle eyes and pressing his lips together. “Suzy, you've been quiet. Truth or dare?” He asked, smiling at her. Suzy looked at the bowl of puke and made a face, she didn't want to have to drink that, she would really throw up if she would. But then again she didn't want to answer questions about her past either, it might ruin the whole night. Pick dare, what's the worst they could make you do? Gwiyomi? She thought to herself. “I pick dare” “Woah, it seems as if the girls are the only brave ones tonight “ yonghwa said and made everyone laugh and agree. “Alright, I will give you a simple one. Kiss one if the girls in the room on the lips” Yonghwa said and smirked. What a oh my what. A girl? Suzy took a deep breath and turned to her right, looking at Hyuna who looked back at her. Everyone in the room were staring at the two new faces and at last Suzy leaned in and kissed Hyuna's lips softly, Hyuna placed her hand on Suzy's waistline and kissed her back. A loud cheer and clapping was heard, mostly from the boys in the room and the girls were looking at the two kissing girls with mouths wide open. They pulled away and laughed softly. All the dares and truths after Suzy's were getting more and more wild but Jonghyun and Yonghwa were continuing to pick truth, watching everyone else and laughing. The night continued and Suzy drank more of her new best friend Baylies, after 2 glasses more she started to get dizzy and at this point she was holding on to Hyuna's arm and biting her shoulder playfully. “Hyuuuunaaa kiss someone” she pouted at her and Hyuna just laughed at her. “Why?” she chuckled and watched two of the girls dance to Kara's “Mister” as a dare by one of the boys. Suzy didn't answer and she stood up to go pour herself a new drink but as she stood up she almost fell down again but managed to hold on to the couch next to her. She was getting really tipsy and clearly she should stop drinking at this point, but alcohol was letting her release her inner self and not care about her past. She was able to talk to people without being paranoid that they would hurt her in some way. Suzy walked to the table and reached for the black bottle but once again she lost her balance and fell in to someone's arms. “Suzy are you alright?” the boy asked her and she blinked a few times trying to see who it was but as all she could see was a blur and all of a sudden her eyes went black. 

A/N:Thank you for reading, please comment and say what you think of the story and how it's developing so far!!