A growing friendship

We will find each other.

 

"Suzy?" She heard a sad girl speaking to her. “Yes Hyuna, how are you, are you alright?” Suzy replied, trying to sound awake and not sleepy. “Suzy, I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to call” The girl on the other side of the line started crying. “Hyuna, what's wrong? Talk to me!” Suzy said, her voice getting worried and her body no wide awake. “Suzy..” Hyuna said with a trembling voice. Suzy sat up on her bed and grabbed the sheets with her hand, waiting for the girl on the other side of the line to spill it. “I broke up with my boyfriend” the girl got quiet and it was obvious that she was trying to hold in her tears. “What?” Suzy replied, shocked at her words since she didn't even know that Hyuna had a boyfriend, actually there were many things she didn't know about this girl. It still amazed her that she was having this conversation with her, even though they hadn't talked so much before. “We hadn't even been together for so long until people started to hate on us, telling us mean things. I found no other way than to end it Suzy” Hyuna started to cry again and sniffled softly. Suzy let out a deep sigh and teared up, she found this the worse when two people want to be together but it isn't possible because of the people around ruining everything. “He was hurting so much, I didn't know..” “What were they saying?” Suzy asked softly and hoped for more information so that she could hopefully council her. “Awful things” she made a pause and breathed into the phone.“They told him he would be better off dead, that he was a nothing, that not even god would accept a filthy person as him” she stopped talking and suzy was now full of anger, her tears were falling for this unknown boy that she doesn't even know the name of but she couldn't believe that he had done something worthy of those names and accusations, no one deserve to hear such dreadful words. “What did he even do to be called those things? Those people are idiots that feel so bad about themselves that they pick on others” She tried to keep her voice calm. “Nothing, he did nothing wrong. He was just being himself, but people were intimidated by him and when we became official the girl who is obsessed with him became crazy, she spread rumors and turned everyone against us in just one day. I already experienced drama in my past Suzy, I just wated something calm with him and he deserves the same. Suzy interrupted her “You did the right thing Hyuna, please stop crying.” “Are you sure Suzy?” Hyuna said and sighed softly. “Yes, I'm sure. You would both be hurting if you continued like that, maybe in the future you can be together if it's meant to be hm?” “You're right, this was really not the right time for us” Hyuna replied and sounded as if she was feeling better, but Suzy couldn't tell for sure. “Thank you for listening to me Suzy, really” Suzy smiled when she heard the girls words and thought that she must feel better, at least a bit. “Don't thank me cutie, I'm always here if you want to talk and I bet you would do the same for me” she grinned to her phone and felt warm inside. “Suzy what time is it, I didn't even think before I dialed your number” Hyuna said. “Suzy felt the urge to yawn but tried her best to prevent it, covering while glancing at the clock on her wall. “2:42 pm” Suzy chuckled. “Oh my god, Suzy I'm sorry for calling so late did I wake you up or something?” Hyuna asked apologetically. “No no don't worry, I was studying” Suzy said and looked at her closed notebook on her desk. She didn't want Hyuna to feel bad for waking her up since she really didn't mind. “Let's talk more in school tomorrow alright? I'm sorry again” Hyuna continued. Suzy giggled softly. “Ah!” Suzy blurted and remembered something that might get Hyuna in a better mood before going to bed. “Hyuna, I know you aren't in the best mood and everything, but I think this could be really fun” Suzy said hopefully. “Hm?” Hyuna replied, waiting for the rest of what Suzy was ought to say. “I was invited to a party this friday at Jonghyun's place and I could bring a friend, please come with me, I think it can be really fun!” Suzy said excitedly. “Really? I will think about it okay?” Suzy smiled at the fact that the girl didn't refuse and nodded to herself. “Yes!! See you tomorrow then, byee!” She said quickly and hung up as soon as she heard Hyuna's reply.

The following week Suzy tried to adapt as well as possible to the new school and classmates, she still didn't talk to many people besides Hyuna and occasionally Jonghyun and Yonghwa. But mostly she was studying in the library as she was getting a lot of homework in all of her classes. Suzy and Hyuna ate lunch together everyday in the school cafeteria and those days that the food served wasn't to their taste they would go to a coffee shop to have a coffee or to the food truck outside their school to eat some spicy rice cake. Suzy had been trying to get Hyuna to come with her to the party all week and her efforts did pay off as she finally said she will go. They decided to get ready at Suzy's place and then walk to Jonghyun's house from there. Apparently his house wasn't so far from hers and she knew the way, which was convenient.

Friday had come and Suzy was sitting in their big living room after a pretty tiring day at school. When she thought about it she was really tired to go to a party. Earlier this week she had exchanged numbers with Jonghyun and Yonghwa and yesterday Yonghwa had texted her saying that the they could come at 10 o'clock. She looked at her phone and saw that it was getting late, Hyuna would be here anytime now. She got up and went to her room to take out different clothes she could wear to the party. Before she could decide on which one to wear she heard the doorbell ring and she ran downstairs to open the door for Hyuna.

The girls sat on suzy's bed, talking about the party. They wre wondering who would be there and if it would be awkward since they didn't know so many people. Hyuna was wearing a black tight dress that was short and hot and Suzy finally decided to go with a red laced top and a pair of leather jeans shorts. After applying some more makeup and spraying too much perfume on each other they decided it was time to leave. The girls were laughing as they took a selfie in the mirror downstairs next to the front door, they were really both as crazy as each other always making silly jokes. Suzy started calling Hyuna Sunbae-nim and using formal speech because she found her dress looking mature and Hyuna was hitting her softly while laughing and telling her to stop. They had so much fun that they almost forgot about the time.

Aiish it's so hot in your house Suzy. What time is it?” Hyuna asked Suzy while fanning herself with her hand. Suzy checked her phone and quickly put it in her purse. “Too late!!” Suzy screamed playfully and took Hyuna's hand, hurrying outside the house and locking the door behind them. It was already 10:30 and the girls were trying to walk as fast as they could with the heels they were wearing and soon they were in front of a big white apartment building. “Woooah. It's so big” Hyuna's eyes widened as she said it and she was looking up in the sky to see where the building ended. It felt like it was as high as 63 building. Suzy looked at the message she had gotten from Yonghwa about the address and nodded, 844 Miang-dong, Ryung-gu. “It's here” Suzy said and poked Hyuna's side to wake her up from her gazing, then walked with her to the gate. “Lee JongHyun” Hyuna said in a childish voice and pressed the button, leaning all of her body against the one finger that was pressing it making it look funny. Suzy couldn't help but to laugh, Hyuna seemed as if she was drunk even without drinking something. The girls listened as it called Jonhyun's apartment and Suzy cleared .

Who is it?” a deep and distant voice asked and you could already hear the music playing loudly in the background together with a girl's laughter. “It's Suzy and-” “Hyuuunaaa” Suzy was interrupted by Hyuna's voice and she started to laugh again, covering . Suzy could bet that she had secretly drunk something before they came. “Ah welcome guys! My apartment is on the 12th floor, hurry hurry hahah!” a buzzing sound was heard and the lock door opened automatically, making Hyuna jump a step to the side. “This door wants to kill me” Hyuna glared at the door and got inside and Suzy went in right behind her. “Aniyo Sunbae-niiiiiim, who would want to kill someone so perfect as you?” Suzy laughed and met eyes with Hyuna who had pointed her glaring eyes on her this time.They both laughed and entered the elevator and pressed the button that said 12. Even the elevator looked exclusive like from a movie, the walls were all mirrors so they could see a dozens of themselves when they looked into the mirror. When they arrived at the 12th floor they both got out and looked for the door that was Jonghyun's, their search didn't last long since they had left the door open and the same music that they had heard before was playing more loudly and clearly now. They girls hesitated before they got inside, thinking if they should ring the doorbell or not, in the end they decided not to since it would probably not even be heard because of the loud music. Hyuna closed the door behind them two and they looked around. What they could see was a long and bright hallway with frames of well known artwork on the walls and a bit down the hall to the right seemed to be the room where the loud music was being played from. Just when the girls had taken their shoes off and were about to take their jackets off they saw Yonghwa walking out of the room from where the music was playing, holding his phone to his ear and looking down at the floor. Suzy was going to say hi but stopped herself when she saw his phone. The girls looked at each other, insecure and Hyuna started to take her jacket off. Yonghwa looked up and noticed the girls, his eyes met Suzy's and he didn't move them an inch, they were both left speechless. 

I don't know how there can exsist such a perfect creature in the world, one which gaze will paralyze you and make you forget what you were doing in the first place. 

A/N: The next chapter is almost done as well, I hope that can compensate for the time I've been away. Please don't hate me~