The assignment

We will find each other.

 

Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa nervously as he bit his lip, thinking about the wet and shy looking girl he had witnessed leaving to the bathroom. Could he dare to ask him how she was and what had happened? He was curious and concerned, clearly Yonghwa looked affected, he looked sad even though he was hiding it. Jonghyn knew his hyung well when it comes to these things, they couldn't really hide things between each other, even so he felt that he didn't have a right to ask. His thoughts were interrupted by his girlfriend's quiet voice.

“What happened?” Jiyeon asked, turning to Yonghwa. Yonghwa turned away from them both, walking to the kitchen and started unpacking the ingredients from the plastic bags.“Is she okay?”Jiyeon skipped along behind him and poked his back as if to reminding him that she was waiting for a reply. Knowing that Jiyeon wouldn't stop until she was put in her place he turned around and flicked her forehead gently. “That's none of your business” Yonghwa said calmly, making sure Suzy wouldn't hear any of it. “And she'll be fine” He turned again and continued. “Now shush.” Jonghyun sighed releaved, knowing that his hyung probably had the situation under control. He joined the two other in the kitchen and glanced at Jiyeon that was rubbing her forehead and glaring at Yonghwa that wasn't looking, he chuckled softly and pulled his girlfriend into a soft hug, rubbing her back slowly. Jiyeon was so cute he thought to herself as he pulled away and smiled at her, meeting her surprised face, he chuckled. A clicking noise was made as Suzy opened the bathroom door and got out holding her bag with clothes, the couple turned to look at Suzy and their eyes met with her now more confident eyes. Suzy bowed slightly.

“annyeonghaseyo” She said and fixed her hair, placing a strand of hair behind her ear, giving them both a smile. Jonghyun smiled back politely and signaled her to come with his hand.“Come Suzy, we just finished preparing for the project” he grinned. Suzy nodded and came to join the three in the kitchen. Yonghwa that hadn't yet looked at Suzy after the moment she rejoined them all finally turned around to join the group. His eyes focused on her immediately and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. The shirt and sweater he had given her looked like a nice dress on her and the socks were making her legs look so nice and cute, his eyes moved up to her face, seeing her bare face without any makeup. She's really beautiful he thought to himself, smiling.

“Hyung! Are you okay with taking the pictures and arranging them with Jiyeon? Jonghyun asked and looked at him, he nudged yonghwas side and Yonghwa shook his head. “What?. Ehm” Yonghwa scratched his head, slightly confused at the boys' words. “yeah, and me and Suzy will be cooking. “yes sure, that's fine whatever” he answered nodding, joining Jiyeon to discuss the layouts.

The assignment was going really well, while Jonghyun and Suzy were cooking spaghetti bolgonese Jiyeon and Yonghwa were assisting them when they were needed as well as taking pictures. Suzy had completely forgotten about her recent low point and she felt herself getting closer to Jonghyun as they were talking and cooking.“Suzy you're a really good chef” Jonghyun said, smiling at the girl.“Really?” Suzy's lips formed a soft smile. “I was always helping my dad when he was cooking and I really enjoyed it”.“Ah I see” Jonghyun nodded a few times and looked at their creation, smiling and nodding approvingly. “It looks perfect to be honest” Jonghyun chuckled at his own pride and smiled at Suzy. The boy held his hand up high and waited for Suzy to clap it, which she did, laughing softly as Jonghyun said “high five”. The food was prettily presented on white plates, garnished with some leafs of basil. “Hyung come take pictures of the result and then let's eat!” Jonghyun yelled to the two that turned around from the couch both looking towards the kitchen. After Yonghwa and Jiyeon had taken enough good shots of the food they could finally taste their work. The four sat around the square table, eating and chatting. All in all they had a really good time. Suzy was smiling the whole time and even though she was a bit cold, she had a warm feeling inside and it was all thanks to these people. She was having fun for the first time in a very long time and she was very thankful for that.

After cleaning up from the dinner they all sat down in the living room, Jonghyun and Jiyeon sat next to each other on the big couch and Suzy and Yonghwa both sat down across each other on the two small sofas. Jonghyun held his tummy and let out a happy sigh. “I'm so full”, he smiled and closed his eyes, leaning back on the couch. They all nodded in agreement without saying something.

Jiyeon looked at Jonghyun and fanned herself a bit. “I’m really hot all of a sudden, I'm opening the window?” She glanced at Yonghwa and opened the window quickly. The weather outside was really cold and Suzy wasn’t dressed well for it, but Yonghwa’s house was hot so she was fine till the moment Jiyeon opened the window without asking. Yonghwa yelled at her as he saw Suzy shivering a bit. “Close it now!” He glared at Jiyeon. The girl closed the window immediately and glared at Yonghwa.Suzy was feeling cold, her body was shivering as she felt the cold wind on her body. Yonghwa looked at her and asked if she is alright. “I-I’m okay” She giggled, trying to seem cool. The boy was looking at her to make sure. He saw something on her chest. Suzy’s s got hard, she couldn’t control this since she was so cold.Yonghwa was staring, losing his mind for a while. His phone rang but he was a bit busy. Jiyeon and Jonghyun were looking at him. “Hyung?” Jonghyun said worried.

Yonghwa stopped staring and looked at his phone. “Yes?” He said as he was checking his phone. There was a text from the girl he was dating.“Who is it?” Jonghyun nudged him “Is it Nana?” He said and Yonghwa chuckled a bit. “Yah, mind your business.” He was smiling at his phone, texting her back.

Nana? Who is Nana? Suzy thought to herself as she saw the boy smiling down at his phone while writing a reply. Suzy felt more cold inside without knowing why, just her feelings were mixed. She sighed quietly.Jiyeon pulled Jonghyun’s arm. “Oppaa let’s go” She got up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up.“Yes let's” Jonghyun said and got up. They both wore their jackets and Yonghwa walked them to the door. “Bye guys, see you later” Yonghwa said smiling and waving at them. He closed the door and turned around. He looked at Suzy who was already was staring at him.

They looked down at the floor as their eyes met. They felt a bit awkward and weird but in a good way. He walked close to her. “Do you want a blanket?” He asked her. Suzy glanced at him and stood up. “No, I have to go now” She nodded softly. “You can stay if you want” He said at her, looking in her eyes. “I need to go home, my parents will be worried if I’ll be late” She looked back at him. Yonghwa brought the bag of her things and some sweatpants since he couldn’t let her go out like that in this cold weather, seeing how her body was shivering by only opening the window.

“Here, wear this.” He gave the sweatpants to her. “You can borrow my clothes for tonight” He smiled. “Thank you so much” Suzy smiled brightly and went to the bathroom to wear the sweatpants. Yonghwa wore his jacket and waited for her. Suzy got out of the bathroom and the boy laughed a bit as he saw her in those big clothes. “Let’s go?” He asked her. “I will drive you home.” Suzy smiled and nodded. “Alright, let’s go.” They both wore their shoes and got out.

 

Jinah was coming to Yonghwa’s place, she was almost there when she saw him with a girl. She hid so they couldn’t see her, watching them. She was so curious to who this girl was that was with ex boyfriend. “Who is this?” She asked herself. “Is she wearing his clothes?!” Jinah wasn't over her ex boyfriend, she wasn't over him at all, still living in the past when they both were in love. But the relationship was hurting them both, it was making Jinah paranoid and Yonghwa losing his temper because of it, provoking each other all the time. Despite this there still was traces of feelings still hidden in them both. Jinah sighed and shed some tears, watching them get inside the car. The car Yonghwa was usually driving her around in.

 

Yonghwa was driving slowly and carefully, he glanced at Suzy and she glanced back at him. “Suzy, there will be a party the next Friday at Jonghyun’s place. If you want you can come and bring someone else with you” The boy said. “Really?” She said, surprised and at the same time happy that someone was asking her to a party. “I will think about it” She smiled, looking at the road. “I will be really glad if you come.” Yonghwa said as he was driving. Suzy didn’t know what to say. She would love to go there, but she was a bit scared too. There would too many people there, too many people that could potentially hurt her.“Here we are” She pointed. He parked outside her house and looked at her. “Thank you for everything. See you soon, goodnight.” Suzy smiled at him shyly. “Goodnight Suzy, don’t thank me. Sleep well” Yonghwa smiled back at her, watching her getting out of the car and going to her home.

Suzy lied on her bed, still wearing Yonghwa's clothes as she was too tired to change. She started to drift away into her thoughts about the day, she replayed the events in her head and she saw how these people already had this big of an impact on her. Suzy's eyelids were getting heavy, she slowly placed her head on her arm and let herself give in to..

Her phone rang loudly next to her ear and Suzy jumped up, barely a sleep and looked at the screen. “Hyuna calling” It was so late, why would she call now? Suzy thought and answered the phone quickly.

“Suzy?” She heard a sad girl speaking to her. “Yes Hyuna, how are you, are you alright?” Suzy replied, trying to sound awake and not sleepy. “Suzy, I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to call” The girl on the other side of the line started crying.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update,  but I hope you like this chapter! This time I got help from my boyfriend,  writing this chapter so I will put him as co-auther.  Thank you so much for reading!! And please comment the story,  they make my day and give me inspiration! :3