Drunken Love

We will find each other.

The games had gone out of hand and almost everyone were kissing someone, Yonghwa had went away from the crowd and excluded himself from the group slightly. He wasn't much for getting too drunk and fooling around. He had answered most questions he had got very carefully as well since he didn't like his private life to get out. Jonghyun and Hyuna were chatting across the room and they seemed to have a good time. Yonghwa was happy to see his friend smiling and relaxing, Jonghyun had been having a hard time with his parents, school and his girlfriend so taking a break in form of having a party was very much needed.

Yonghwa looked down at his phone and saw he had received a text message, he clicked to open it when he felt someone slightly bump into him as they passed him by. He looked up and saw Suzy walking clumsily towards the drinks table, holding her glass in one hand and spilling parts of her drink with each step she takes. Yonghwa chuckled softly. He didn't really know the girl well enough to understand if she was a party girl or not, but from what he had seen previously she didn't seem like a girl who would become this drunk. Maybe it was her first time, he thought to himself as he observed her closely, forgetting about his text from Nana. He was looking at her body moving as she tried to pour herself a drink, Yonghwa swallowed as his eyes had stuck on her legs. He decided to go and help her since it seemed she was having a hard time pouring a drink for herself. Yonghwa walked to the table and was just about to talk as he saw the girl losing her balance and falling backwards, Yonghwa acted quickly and caught the girl in his arms without thinking.

“Suzy are you alright?” the boy asked her and she blinked a few times as if she wasn't seeing clearly but then all of a sudden her eyelids shut and the girl passed out.

The boy tried to catch his breath as his heart was racing, he couldn't feel his legs from the shock he was having. He had never experienced someone fainting in his arms before and he didn't know what to do. He was looking around the room for someone to help him but everyone was too drunk to care. Yonghwa thought the right place for her would be on a bed to recover. He started carrying Suzy to Jonghyun's room and went inside. He put her down on the bed gently and took a breath. He needed to bring her some water but he didn't want to leave her alone in case she would wake up and feel scared. Yonghwa's thoughts were interrupted by a soft sound. “mm” Suzy moved a bit and pressed her eyes together hard, letting out a soft groan. Yonghwa looked at suzy and saw her moving a bit, he went to the bed and leaned in.

“Suzy?” he said hopeful and put his cold hand against her forehead and rubbed it softly. Suzy moved more and made quiet sounds as if she was trying to speak. She blinked softly and Yonghwa pulled away quickly.

“Suzy?” He asked and looked at her, waiting for a response.

“Yonghwa?” She said in a low voice and looked at him, squinting softly with her eyes.

“Are you alright? You passed out for a moment” he said and nodded softly. Suzy tried to see him more clearly by blinking repeatedly, finally she saw him looking at her and felt her energy levels increase.

“Ah, I see” she said and sat up in the bed quickly, causing her to feel dizzy again and she leaned against Yonghwa. He held her and smiled softly.

“Do you want to rest a bit before I take you home?” he said and put a string of her hair behind her ear. Suzy shook her head softly and looked at his lips as he spoke, she swallowed. She was happy that he had been the one helping her when she had passed out. And her head that was throbbing hard didn't bother her so much when she had this view. Suzy felt the urge to press her lips against him,  wether it was the alcohol rushing in her veins or that his lips were looking very inviting she leaned in and pecked his lips quickly. Yonghwa looked at the girl shocked and then cleared his throat.

“I'm glad you are feeling better, cutie” he ruffled her hair and pulled away.

“Let's get you something to drink and eat so you will feel even better alright?” he flashed a smile and offered his hand to her. Suzy sighed quietly to herself and took his hand, smiling back at him. Suzy couldn't read his expression, was it wrong of her to do that? She felt herself blushing. 

The kitchen was crowded, not to talk about how messy it had became after just a couple of hours of partying. Some people were playing a drinking game at the kitchen table and others were eating pizza and talking loudly. Suzy felt her head ache badly as she heard all the voices around her and she put her hand against her head automatically. Yonghwa opened the fridge, took out a bottle of water and turned to Suzy, giving her the bottle of water.

“Drink a lot” he nodded and put on a serious look on his face. Suzy accepted the bottle and smiled in return. She drank half of the bottle in one go, only now realizing how dehydrated she had become during the night and chuckled, blushing softly as she looked up and met Yonghwa's smiling face.

She looked around the kitchen and saw the people around her laughing loudly. Suzy forced a smile. The voices grew louder and Suzy breathed heavily, if she wasn't mistaken, the voices seemed to be coming from inside her head.

“You don't belong here Suzy!”

“Go away, you !”

“Everyone knows what you did. You can't run away from your filthy past”

Suzy covered her ears with her hands and closed her eyes hard.

“Stop screaming, stop it!” Suzy pleaded and started breathing heavily. She felt as if her head was going to burst and she wished to die so she would have some peace.

“Suzy, what's wrong? I didn't scream at you” Yongwa said softly and looked at the girl. Everyone in the kitchen was now staring at the two.

“But, I didn't do anything” Suzy tried to shout but her voice was very weak.

The voices stopped abruptly when she heard Yonghwa talking to her. She felt relieved but embarrassed. She looked up and put her hands down, scared to look at him.

“I'm sorry, my head hurts” she didn't want him to think she was crazy but if felt like it was already too late.

“I'll take you home so you can rest” he nodded his head and reached out to Suzy's hair gently before pulling away and sighing. He shouldn't have let her drink so much, Yonghwa thought to himself. He was feeling bad even though she was only a girl he had met a few times. It wasn't your fault he said to himself, she has a responsibility too.

“I'll go ask Hyuna if she wants to leave too alright? Wait here for me” he said and looked at Suzy, going to search for the others. People in the house were still talking loudly, the alcohol was making them have enough energy to stay awake the whole night. Yonghwa looked around to find his friend and Suzy's friend. He didn't find them anywhere, he shook his head and felt his pocket buzzing again, he picked it up and saw he had received yet another text from Nana. “” he said to himself, opening their text conversation, angry at himself for not reading it earlier.

[text; Nana] Yonghwa, I miss you can you call me?

[text; Nana] I guess you are busy, I'm sorry..

Yonghwa ruffled his hair and sighed, he remembered Suzy's face when he had kissed him and rubbed his forehead. He didn't want more problems to think of right now. But he couldn't ignore the girl he was dating, Suzy could wait, he nodded and called Nana, putting his phone to his ear.

“Nana?” he said when she finally picked up her phone.

“Yonghwa” she replied with a sad voice. Yonghwa felt guilty for making her wait and ignoring her texts and partly for the kiss as well, even if it was brief.

“What's wrong cutie- Should I come over?” he asked her softly, trying to sound as normal as possible. He wasn't going to screw this relationship.

~

Suzy was waiting for Yonghwa to come back, she didn't know how long he had been gone but it felt like a long time. Her eyes were closing and she felt like she needed to go home. She got up and went to take her stuff and to find Hyuna. Suzy froze when she saw Yonghwa from the back, he was talking on the phone with someone and he was smiling. He surely had forgotten about her, like everyone else had. She found Hyuna and told her that she would go home and the two left the party without a word. They walked side by side silently and Suzy felt her eyes becoming watery. She wanted to ask Hyuna if she knew something about this Nana that he was talking to on the phone but she didn't want to seem pathetic, falling for a guy that's already taken. Instead she remained silent and the two went to Suzy's place to sleep.

[text;Yonghwa] I heard that you left, See you on monday.

Suzy checked her message when she was laying a bed and threw her phone on the carpet softly. There was no way someone like him could have feelings for me, why did I ever start hoping? She thought and closed her eyes.  

A/N-I really at updating, I know. Please let me know what you think of the chapter and the story in general. Thank you for reading,  honestly. You make my day.