Walk with me

We will find each other.

Jonghyun and Hyuna were walking close to each other, their hands barely touching as they swayed. They were quiet, not sure what they would say not that they were alone. The sky was clear and the streets were almost empty since it was a weekday, the stars could be seen clearly on the deep blue sky if one would just squint its eyes. Hyuna cleared .

 

“So, what pizza do you like?” she chuckled at her own question, as it would define the depth of their conversation. Jonghyun did not think for a long time before answering.

 

“I love every kind of pizza to be honest” he nodded softly, a smile forming on his lips. Hyuna glanced at him.

 

“Me too” she chuckled and nodded as well. There was a silent moment again and only their steps were breaking the complete silence. Jonghyun took out his phone and looked at it, remembering that he had switched it off. He put it back in his pocket and continued walking beside Hyuna.

 

“Are you cold?” he looked at her and tried to see if there were any signs of her freezing. Although the weather was not really cold and only a soft wind was blowing against them once every while he found it polite to ask a girl this. He ran a hand through his newly cut hair, still not used to it ending so fast as he did so.

 

“No, not at all” Hyuna said quickly.

 

“Are you cold Jonghyun? Would you like my jacket?” she nudged his side softly, causing a soft laugh from him followed by hands shaking, saying that he did not want her jacket. Hyuna felt that the mood was loosening up a bit and she wanted them to talk more freely as they had done at the party. She remember him telling her jokes and asking her questions, she liked that. Maybe she should ask him questions this time.

 

“We're soon there” Hyuna said finally and bit her bottom lip. Jonghyun nodded. It seemed as if something bothered him still. The phone that was shut off was still making him anxious and uncomfortable even though the ringing had stopped. He shook his head, ignoring all thoughts of his jealous and paranoid girlfriend. He loved her, it was true, but when she was being paranoid and accusing him for doing things he had never even thought of doing he was loosing his interest. IT's like when someone expects you to be so low, you finally become so low. He glanced at Hyuna, seeing how her short, blonde hair was complimenting her face. She was beautiful. The two got inside the pizzeria and looked at the menu before ordering four pizzas. They knew it was probably too much, but at that moment they were thinking that too much is better than too little. When it was time to pay Hyuna took out her cash from her handbag and went to pay but Jonhyun grabbed her hand, moving it away from the cashier's view.

 

“I will pay” he nodded and gave the cashier his card, clicked in his code and took the receipt.

 

“Yah!” Hyuna hit his arm and frowned. Jonghyun looked at her surprised but amused. He had not expected this reaction from her. Most girls would blush and stutter a “thank you” but not Hyuna.

 

“I was going to pay!” she glared at him and took the plastic bag with the food. She turned to the cashier and bowed, smiling.

 

“Kamsahamnida” Jonghyun was looking at Hyuna, impressed at the fact that she was changing her face expressions so quickly. When she turned to him again the glare on her face was back and she muttered something inaudible to herself while getting out of the pizzeria. The fresh air surrounded them when they got out of the pizzeria. It had gotten darker and even more quiet than before. They were alone on the narrow street which led their way back to Hyuna's home. Jonghyun reached for the bag to hold it and Hyuna let him, glancing at him.

 

“You didn't have to pay you know.” She nodded and looked away again. Jonghyun smiled as he heard Hyuna's gentle voice.

 

“I wanted to” He said firmly. Hyuna poked his shoulder arm and chuckled.

 

“So, how is your love life?” Jonghyun chuckled after he had asked it. He had sounded like some kind of love therapist who was asking his client questions. Hyuna chuckled and hit his arm, softly this time.

 

“Boya, you sound like my mom” she laughed softly and shook her head. Jonghyun laughed and poked her side softly. When they both stopped laughing Hyuna spoke again.

 

“Not much is happening there I guess” she nodded and looked at the ground. Meeting new friends and changing schools had made it easier for her to forget about her ex-boyfriend but she hadn't been able to think of anyone else yet.

 

“Not much?” Jonghyun sounded too surprised and made Hyuna chuckle.

 

“Why, is it so hard to believe?” Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck, not sure what he should answer next.

 

“Ehm, I just mean. A girl with your looks should have many boys who are standing in line” Jonghyun was flirting now, he noticed it himself and shook his head.

Idiot.

 

“With my looks?” Hyuna was looking at him, amused, raising one brow.

. Jonghyun was caught. He needed to change the subject before he would say or do something stupid.

 

“Ah, nothing. I guess I was wrong” He poked her forehead and chuckled softly, happy to have come up with a way to end this conversation. Hyuna frowned.

 

“Fine” she stuck her tongue out and started walking faster. Jonghyun knew that he had sad something he shouldn't have. He grabbed her hand and, making her stop walking.

 

“Don't walk so fast” Hyuna pulled her hand out of his grip and continued walking, slower this time. They continued walking close to each other, hteir hands were now touching with each step. Jonghyun took her hand and held it out of habit before he realised that it wasn't her girlfriend he was walking with. He found it strange to let go so he didn't. Hyuna was surprised at his actions but she didn't want to ask him about it. She didn't want to talk about herself anymore or to ask about him. She didn't want to hear about his girlfriend, she didn't want to hear anything.

 

“Do you know what's wrong between Yonghwa and Suzy?” Hyuna asked him softly. She figured that if he didn't want to answer it would be simple to just say that, so she didn't find it so bad to ask. Jonghyun looked at Hyuna.

 

“I don't know if I can talk to you about it, I'm sorry” Just as she expected to hear. But at least they weren't talking about themselves and that was a relief. Hyuna felt Jonghyun's warm hand against her cold hand. She didn't let go of his hand until she had to take out her key from her bag and unlock the door. When they both got inside it was as if everything that they had shared alone was a secret, something for only them.

 

Yonghwa's voice was heard clearly but Suzy's voice could not be heard when the two got inside the apartment. Yonghwa was on the phone and was laughing into the phone. Hyuna got inside the living room and saw Suzy sitting on the couch, staring at the wall with a sad expression, there was a hint of tears in her eyes.

 

“Pizza is here” Jonghyun said loudly before Hyuna could ask Suzy what was wrong.

 

A/N: I hope you like this chapter!! Tell me what you think and continue reading my storyy!! Hugs hugs