Glitter

We will find each other.

Yonghwa woke up with a headache, apparently he had also been drinking too much, that combined with last nights events did not make a good combination. At least not the morning after. With a small grunt he got out of his bed, running his hands through his messy hair. Did yesterday really happen? He needed only to think about that question for a few seconds before the kiss he had shared with Suzy played before his mind's eye clearly enough to ensure him that it in fact did happen. He shrugged, trying to shake off the obnoxious feeling it was giving him. It had felt right at the moment but he felt so split, as if he had two personalities when it came to her. On one hand he liked her, found her interesting, cute and after yesterday, y, yes. But then Nana came to his mind like a big hurricane, taking away those feelings as if they never existed at all. This morning was like that, all he could think about was what Nana would think when she would meet him, would she be able to notice? Thinking about it made him nervous. He needed coffee. Yonghwa got up and went to the kitchen, making himself a cup of coffee. He sat down at the dinner table and stared intently at the black coffee, as if he was trying to read something important. He finally snapped out of his trans after a minute and took a sip of the bitter drink, already feeling its effects. He took a deep breath and rubbed the back of his neck. He would have to get his phone back somehow, he sighed at the thought and gulped down the coffee, wiping his lips with the back of his hand as he finished. He got up and washed the mug quickly and got in the shower. Whatever would happen today it could wait until after the shower.

 

~

 

Suzy was panicking, without knowing it she had started something and now she couldn't do anything to make it better again. She thought about texting Nana, pretending to be Yonghwa and coming up with an excuse somehow but it felt as if it would only make things worse. Suzy got up and started walking around in her room. The small room had little space to walk and yet she walked back and forth at least 15 times. All sorts of bad thoughts were going through her head. He would hate her, she had ruined everything. She had started all of this and now a relationship is in a bad state because of her. Just because she happened to fall for someone who was already in a relationship. Just because she allowed herself to love again. She chuckled to herself. How could she have been so foolish. She could see the same patterns reappearing and it was waking up something inside her that had been buried for some time. Since she met Hyuna, since She met Yonghwa and Jonghyun. She hadn't felt like this because of them, and now because of herself she was back where it had all gone wrong in the first place. Suzy felt her head becoming dizzy, she held her head and tried to stop her thought. It wasn't working. She got out of her room, walking clumsily to the bathroom and collapsed on the floor at once. Glitter, she saw glitter, she smiled as her eyes slowly closed.

 

~

 

Yonghwa came out of the shower, only holding a towel in his hand that he was drying his hair with. He didn't bother wearing any clothes before his body was completely dried, he hated the way his clothes would stick to his skin if he would've wore them when he was still slightly wet. Well in his room he started getting dressed. He looked through his wardrobe and picked out a washed out denim shirt which was slightly loose but still fitting enough to not look too casual. He wore his boxers and some black pants and when he was completely dressed he took a final look in the mirror, styling his hair slightly with his hands and a tiny bit of hair wax. He felt better now, he had to admit that. Everything feels more awful after a night of drinking, but the coffee and shower had really improved his mood. He smiled softly, revealing his slightly crooked tooth at the side, he closed his mouth again as he saw it. He had always hated that about his smile, but eventually he had accepted it. People around him didn't seem to mind it and so he didn't either. Although it still bothered him a bit. Yonghwa took his keys and wallet and headed for the door, unlocking it and got out when he bumped in to someone.

 

“Hyung, going somewhere?” Yonghwa startled, looking at his friend.

 

“Hey bro, I was thinking to bring my phone” he rubbed the back of his neck. He still didn't feel comfortable about what had happened last night and seeing Jonghyun reminded him about just what he had done. With a nod Jonghyun followed Yonghwa down the stairs he had just came up from, they didn't speak as Yonghwa seemed lost in his thoughts. Jonghyun seemed to be waiting for the right moment to speak again. They started walking towards their cars and he figured that he had to tell him now.

 

“Ehm, so hyung..” Yonghwa nodded, still being absent minded and walking in his own world.

 

“Hm?” Jonghyun took a deep breath and bit his lower lip during his pause.

 

“There is a problem.. Nana” Jonghyun didn't finish the sentence but Yonghwa was fully aware of what he was saying now, looking at him with anticipation, waiting for what he was going to tell him about his girlfriend. Jonghyun had another pause, longer this time.

 

“Suzy..” Yonghwa frowned, wondering what could have concerned both Nana and Suzy. He was both surprised and interested, indeed Jonghyun had his full attention now.

 

“Yes? Say it.” Yonghwa said nonchalantly with a hint of curiosity that only Jonghyun who knew him well could hear.

 

“Nana called your phone and Suzy answered asking who Nana was, Nana jumped to conclusions for well reasons and called me after have been trying to text you several times without a reply...” Yonghwa's eyes were fierce, he couldn't believe that something like this had actually happened, he was mad. Furious to be precise. Suzy. He felt how he cringed by saying her name in his head, whatever she felt for her before was sure gone now. He couldn't even hear what Jonghyun was saying anymore. He could only think about how stupid she had been to have answered someone else's phone, his phone. He had no words. He was going to there alright, but not only to bring his phone back, this time he wouldn't let her tricks have another life.

 

“She was crying hyung.” Yonghwa finally came back to reality, nodding his head in reply.

 

“Thank you for telling me” Yonghwa got in his car and without saying a bye he drove away.

 

~

 

“Suzy, Suzy!” She could hear a distant voice calling her name, a gentle voice that had made her smile so many times. She tried to open her eyes but her lids were too heavy. The voice became more clear as it was calling her name repeatedly. She felt her arms being shook and her breathing became more heavy. She opened her eyes slowly.

 

“Yonghwa?” for a moment she just stared at him, she smiled and reached out her hand softly.

 

“Honey, oh my god. What's happened to my sweet girl?” The voice was desperate but Suzy couldn't seem to grasp what was wrong. Her vision was blurry but she could see him standing in front of her. She felt a pain in her legs and arms but it didn't matter because he was here for her now.

 

“Come to your senses Suzy, be strong!” she blinked a few times, trying to make her vision more clear, focused. She opened her eyes the third time and saw her father kneeled down in front of her and three other men dressed in emergency clothes surrounding her and reaching to grab her. Suzy didn't understand what was happening, was it a dream? She felt lightheaded, her father was crying beside her and holding her hand tightly in his. She looked around but there was no Yonghwa. She felt desperate. Where was he? It was all too overwhelming for her, she wanted to scream as loud as she could but just as she was about to, she passed out once more.

The emergency team were quick to move her to the stretcher, carrying her quickly to the ambulance and talking to each other in quick but firm voices. They needed to hurry. Suzy's father was running behind them, his eyes red from all the crying.

 

Yonghwa was driving way past the speed limit, he couldn't calm down, it was as if his mind was about to explode and thus his actions were becoming more and more intense. He got outside Suzy's apartment building in less than 10 minutes, he parked and got out of his car, and headed for the entrance. But something wasn't right, Yonghwa snapped out of his state and took a look around. There were loud sirens on, an ambulance was right outside the entrance of Suzy's apartment building. Yonghwa swallowed, not sure what to think. Something inside him lit up. He was worried, worried that it might be Suzy that had done something to herself. He shook his head and kicked a small rock on the ground. It wasn't like this, Suzy was at home with his phone. She had ruined everything but she was fine, he kept telling himself that. But still he wasn't going inside. It felt as if his feet had stuck onto the ground, disabling him. He heard the front door open and out came one of the ambulance crew, followed by two more, carrying a girl on a stretcher. Suzy.  

A/N: Heyyy again~ I would like to thank you again for reading and commenting. I hope you find it enjoyable!! I love all of your comments and they keep me motivated to keep on writing.