Fantasizing Teukie and Lovesick Chullie ♥

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

My POV:

            I gave Leeteuk my “cousin’s” phone number and asked him what kind of girl he likes.

            “Long, straight hair; cute personality; pure; innocent; height 163 cm; lively; wise; mature to some degrees.” I memorized all he said. My “cousin” Stephanie would be PERFECT for him.

Leeteuk’s POV:

            I played with my phone, pulling up the contact list now and then to view Stephanie’s phone number. From what Ae-Cha said, Stephanie seems to fulfill all the requirements and she is very experienced with dating celebrities…whatever that means. I forgot to ask for Stephanie’s Korean name since I seriously can’t pronounce that many syllables every time I have to address her.

            “I’ll tell you when my cousin is ready to date you, ok?” Ae-Cha had said.

            What will Stephanie look like? Will she be all cute and silly like Ae-Cha or mature and wise? Truthfully, I prefer her to be cute, but the aegyo rubs off after a while and I would usually get irritated, like I do with Sunny (not that I’ve ever dated her but after knowing her for such a long time…)

            Just then, Ryeowook grabbed the phone from my hand and whistled as he saw Stephanie’s name and her phone number.

            “Hyung got a girlfriend?” He teased and handed the phone back to me. I playfully ruffled his hair and told him of my day and encounter with Ae-Cha. I didn’t tell him about Heechul and her kissing since the idea of it was odd and Pretty Boy didn’t look like he was in the best mood since I interrupted his kiss.

            Ryeowook nodded cutely after he heard the story. “So hyung is finally going on a date now!” he started giggling like a girl so I left him there and went to the room I shared with Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Eunhyuk was snoring in bed after a long day of dance competition and Sungmin was busy chatting online with a fangirl under an anonymous user name. I pulled out my iTouch and started playing Doodle Jump, although my mind was still on Stephanie.

            Five minutes later, I found myself fantasizing about the girl.

            “Oppa,” a girl called out sweetly. I turned and found myself face to face with my beloved Stephanie. She had long, black hair that was styled into a side braid. Her eyes were half-moon shaped as she smiled at me. They sparkled like dark crystals. Her nose was delicately shaped like an elfin’s. She had a curvy figure that showed her healthy stature. And her lips…they were full and colored dark-pink. She had not applied any make-up on, giving herself a natural, sweet, innocent look. I leaned in and kissed her slowly and sweetly…

            “You’re drooling.” Yesung was standing over me, with a tissue in his hand, which he offered to me. I glared at him and wiped my saliva.

            “Can you please knock next time Yesungie? I value my privacy and I do NOT appreciate the fact that you pop out of nowhere.”

            He folded his arms defensively, “It’s good practice for us idols. Reporters like me will pop out of nowhere and snap a picture of you when you’re caught off guard. Like now.” He produced a camera and showed pictures of me with my mouth half-open in a dreamy smile and drooling.

            “Yah delete these pictures!” I ordered him. He shook his head. “I’m putting together a scrapbook and this would be the perfect photo to put in!” Yesung jumped up and ran away before I could yell at him anymore.

            That kid has issues.

Heechul’s POV:

           I hid myself under the blanket. I couldn’t get rid of my thoughts about that girl. She said her name was Katie. Katie Ae-Cha Park. What a beautiful name. I snuggled myself closer to the wall as my heart started thumping really fast again and I remembered the kiss we shared.

            Was that her first kiss? If so, she must have been watching too many kiss scenes in dramas. She was a good kisser.

            What’s her connection with Leeteuk? Are they dating? I hope not, because I want her for myself.

            I was shocked at my obsession about Katie. There are lots of girls with her physical features, but her eyes. They tell a different story. I feel she’s different from other girls…but then that’s how love starts right? I smiled a little to myself as I remember the first time I’ve ever dated a girl.

            That was in high school.

           I remember holding her soft white hands in mine and hearing the musical sounds of her laughter. Surprisingly, I cannot remember her face. Only the soft white hands and her beautiful laugh…

Yesung’s POV:

            “So hyung is finally go on a date now!” I had heard Ryeowook say to Leeteuk. Immediately, my reporter nature perked up and I watched from a shadowy corner as Leeteuk blushed and retreated back to his room. I silently stood at the door and peeked in. He had his iTouch out but he was smiling at the ceiling and pretty soon…he started drooling. A sure sign that he’s in fantasy land.

            I wonder if his girlfriend is really that enchanting? Now it’s up for me to find out…


Author's Note: Yesung's kind of creepy isn't he? But he's one of my fav members of Suju! Subscribe if you like the story and please comment! Silent readers kill me >:(