Kiss ♥

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

Leeteuk’s POV:

            We’ve been walking for about 10 minutes now according to my phone and I’m not sure if we’re getting anywhere. The expanse of land seems to go on forever. Yon-Hei and I just keep following the one-lane road and hoped that someone would pass by and be willing to hitch us a ride without involving me being kidnapped and held for ransom.

            Believe me, that has happened before.

            Yon-Hei had left her high-heels in my car and was walking comfortably on the rough ground. My feet were already tired from all this walking. Usually during concerts I wouldn’t be this tired, but without the bright faces of you ELFs cheering me on (♥), I was ready to collapse any minute.

            I glanced over at Yon-Hei, who seemed fine. It wouldn’t hurt if I just lean on her a bit right? Slowly, I decreased our distance and our arms touched. Despite my weariness, the magic of our touch was still present. She wavered a bit then steadied herself.

            “Oppa, don’t lean on me; I’m just as tired as you are.” I shifted my weight a little, embarrassed that I had to have a girl support me. “Let’s take a break.” I suggested. Yon-Hei nodded and was about to sat down on the dirt ground, but I stopped her.

            I took off my jacket and laid it on the ground, so her pretty white dress won’t be ruined because of me. “Thanks oppa!” She smiled. Since my jacket was large and roomy, I shared the space with Yon-Hei. We sat there for a while. Then she pointed to the sky. “Look! A shooting star!” I looked up and caught a glimpse of the light before it vanished into the darkness.

            “Quick! Make a wish!” Yon-Hei folded her hands together and murmered something inadubile. I followed her example and also wished. Don’t ask me what I wished for or the wish won’t come true!

            I turned to Yon-Hei. “Have you ever kissed anyone Yon-Hei?” She hesitated a little before shaking her head. I guess she isn’t as innocent as she looks. Nevertheless, we locked eyes and I slowly leaned forward. Yon-Hei’s lips were puckered and her eyes were half-closed. Our lips met and stayed sealed for what seemed like an eternity. I gently held her and felt her trembling a little.

            Now I know this is love.

Eunhyuk’s POV:

            I almost swerved into a lamppost when I heard Yesung. Did that guy seriously just say he loves Wookie? But all this gay thing is just an act right? I mean, Donghae and I are great friends but we don’t actually like feelings for each other…

            From the rearview mirror, I could see Sungmin scooting himself away from Yesung. I don’t blame him. I would feel awkward too if I were in the same car as a gay guy. What if he tries to do something?

            “Hahahahahaha!” I bursted out laughing to relieve the awkwardness. “What a great joke Yesung! Hahahahahahaha!” Sungmin started laughing too, but everyone could tell that they were forced laughter.

            Yesung gave me a death glare. “Are you taking my love for Wookie as a joke? I’m not kidding. I do love him. He’s so cute and gentle and the way he says ‘Yesungie Hyung’ melts my heart. I’ve loved him since the first time we met. All of you may take this gay skinship thing as fanservice, but I don’t! I truly love Ryeowook! He’s my everything! Not having him by my side for one day kills me! I…”

            He finally realized he’d said too much. Now things are getting awkward…I could hear Sungmin practically gulping after he heard that epic love confession. I had to steady myself so I wouldn’t crash into something/someone and run out of the car screaming “THERE’S A GAY GUY IN MY CAR!!!”

            Always take Yesung seriously. That’s what I’ve learned.

            We drove onto the deserted road in silence and I searched for a gray Lexus.

            I found Leeteuk kissing with another girl instead.

Leeteuk’s POV:

            “Hi there.” I broke away from the kiss and looked up just in time to see Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and…Yesung?!

            “Sorry to interrupt you, but where’s your car?”

            “It’s somewhere ahead. Yon-Hei said we should try to find a convenience store.”

            “Well get in the car and let’s go.”

            I led Yon-Hei into the car then Sungmin whispered to me,  “Yesung’s gay.”

Yesung’s POV:

            I felt a little dazed after that long speech of my love for Wookie. I didn’t plan to blurt it all out but I just couldn’t stop myself! I had wanted to get all this feeling out of me anyways. Sungmin and Eunhyuk appeared a little tense. Not, not just a little. A lot. Are they discriminated against gay people or something?

            I stared out the window and remembered all those times that I’ve been heartbroken by girls. They didn’t think I was good enough for them. They think I was too ugly for them. Even the other members act like they’re repelled by me sometimes. Only Wookie was sincere in his words and actions. Oh and Donghae, but then Donghae’s nice to everyone. He even welcomed Kyuhyun when the rest of us were against his enlistment into Super Junior.

            We finally found Leeteuk and him kissing with a girl. Eunhyuk and Sungmin whistled and went out of the car to greet them. The girl appeared plain in my opinion. She just wore a lot of make-up to cover up all her blemishes and imperfections. Her eyes were average-sized, half-moon shaped. No wonder Leeteuk fell for her. She wore a plain simple white dress which emphasized her skinniness. She had absolutely no womanliness in her. All I see is an oversized little girl who is delighted to be with her idol.

            I heard Sungmin whisper to Leeteuk that I’m gay. That’s how I ended up sitting next to his girlfriend.

            “Hello!” She said to me, smiling shyly. I ignored her. She can pretend innocence but now that I can see her up close and hear her voice, I can tell that she’s not as innocent as she looks. I wonder how Leeteuk can fall in love with a hypocrite like this girl.

            “I’m Yon-Hei! Nice to meet you Yesung Oppa!” She even extended her hand to me. What a flirt.

            “Oppa! Don't you like me?” She pouted a little and shook my arm. Trying to act cute now huh?

            “What are you trying to do? I don’t fall for girls like you.” I pushed her away and turned away, facing the window again. The car was silent except for Leeteuk’s harsh breathing. He’s probably gonna explode any second now. Whatever. Let him. He should be mad at his girlfriend for trying to flirt with someone.

            The five of us reached the dorm and I got out first, slamming the door after me so that it hit Leeteuk’s girl in the face. Hopefully some of her make-up wore off. For some reason, I feel a sudden hatred for this girl. Why? I don’t know. Or rather, I don’t want to know. It’s too painful to dig up old memories.


Author's Note: Haha sorry for the cheesy parts...again. Yesung's only mean because of painful old memories so don't bash him please! And this is fiction so Yewook may or may not exist in reality. Oh and comment/subscribe please!