Stuck.

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

Leeteuk’s POV:

            Now what do I do? I puffed out my cheeks and a stole a glimpse at Yon-Hei. She seemed slightly surprised but otherwise calm. I silently thanked God that she’s not the panicky kind of girl.

            I looked around me, knowing that I will find no cars. The route I had taken was a rough, desolate one-lane road that barely anyone knows. Those that are familiar with it takes it only when they seek solitude, the exact reason I chose it in the first place.

            I pulled out my phone and wondered who to call. Only Sungmin and Eunhyuk might know this road, since we often dine together and would take this road to avoid those annoying tabloid reporters and the media.

            I dialed Eunhyuk’s number and waited for it to connect.

            “Hello?” His voice was slightly muffled and the signal was weak.

            “Hey it’s Teuk and I’m…” the connection died. This place doesn’t have the best signals. I tried his number again and Sungmin’s, but both lines didn’t connect.

            I sighed in frustration, my first date with Yon-Hei and I had already ruined it.

Eunhyuk’s POV:

            What was Leeteuk going to tell me? I furrowed my brows and shook my phone a few times, as if that would help.

            Sungmin glanced at me over his laptop. “You ok?”

            “Teuk called me but the signal died off before he could tell me anything. Do you think he’s in an accident or something?”

            “He’s going on a date today isn’t he?”

            “Yeah, Heechul told everywhere.”

            “So he would probably take his secret date to a place where there aren’t a lot of media…”

            “Keep going,”

            “So he would probably be going on the route that we three usually take when we go out to eat…”

            The suspense right now is totally killing me.

            “And he would call you because you know the road…”

            “JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!”

            Sungmin looked slightly offended, “Don’t forget the ‘hyung’ my dongsaeng.”

            “Ok HYUNG what do you think?”

            “I think that Teuk’s probably stuck in that road or he wouldn’t call you.”

            “Well that could’ve taken a shorter while,” I replied.

            Sungmin leaned back against his pillow comfortably, “I have to show you my whole deductive reasoning process or you’re gonna ask me how I came to my conclusion.” This guy sure likes to act smart and all.

            I grabbed my jacket, “I’m going to him now. Wanna come hyung?”

            He shot me an annoyed glance, “Yes, dongsaeng.”

            As the two of us were about to get out, Yesung caught up with us.

            “Where are you two going?” he asked in his creepy voice.

            “Leeteuk Hyung’s stuck somewhere and we need to get him.”

            “I’m going with you guys.”

            “Wait why? Just the two of us are needed.”

            “Cause I feel like it. Got a problem with that?” Now that Kangin’s off in military service, his spirit seems to have taken form in Yesung. The bully never dies, I guess.

            “Ok fine; but don’t creepy out Teuk’s girlfriend.”

Leeteuk’s POV:

            Yon-Hei coughed to break the awkward silence. “Oppa? Shouldn’t we do something?”

            “Hm?”

            She got out of the car and I followed her. “Where are you going Yon-Hei?”

            “To find a place where we can use the phone and contact your Super Junior members and a toll truck to toll your car back.”

            I sighed, “You won’t find any convenience stores that easily around here. The nearest civilization is about 4 miles away.”

            “We can walk.”

            I glanced at her high-heels. “You’re wearing heels. Your feet are going to be bruised if we walk this far.”

            She took them off. “I can walk without them.”

            Her real height, I noticed, is about the same as Ae-Cha’s. In fact, the more I look at her, the more I’m reminded of Ae-Cha. They have the same brown eyes, the same perfect complexion, and the same slender build. The only difference was that Yon-Hei’s quiet and serene while Ae-Cha’s loud and lively. And I’m in love with Yon-Hei.

            Yon-Hei gave me a weird look and I realized that I was staring again. I ruffled my hair awkwardly and took her hand. “Ok, let’s go.” It wasn’t likely that Eunhyuk or Sungmin would be able to figure out where I am anyways.

Sungmin’s POV:

            Karma. That’s all I’m thinking right now. Because Teuk interrupted Heechul’s kissing session, his first date with his girlfriend is ruined. Life is very fair indeed. I’m getting so philosophical these days.

           I wonder what his girlfriend looks like, and whether she is close to the goddess that Heechul described to me. I remembered Chullie gushing about that girl (I think Katie was her name?) and how beautiful and perfect she is. He even added that she is prettier than he is! Now she’s definitely something if she’s prettier than Pretty Boy.

            Yesung tapped my shoulder. “Where are we going Minnie?” I hate it when people call me Minnie. I’ve only let Kyu call me that since he’s the maknae and he sounds so cute when he call me Minnie.

            And no, I am not gay if that’s what you’re wondering. We just happened to be paired up because otherwise there would be too much rivalry between Kyuwook and Yewook. Personally, I prefer Kyuwook. Yesung’s way too creepy for our innocent Wookie. J

            “Minnie aren’t you gonna answer me?”

            “Teuk’s stuck somewhere and we have to go get him.”
            “How do you know where that ‘somewhere’ is?”

            “I use my smart brain. Duh.

            Yesung looked slightly offended. “You always forget to address me by hyung, Minnie. It’s not polite you know.”

            I rolled my eyes, “Well if you would stop calling me Minnie…”
            “You let Kyu call you that all the time! What’s wrong with me calling you Minnie? Why? Are you in love with him or something?”

            “That’s like saying you’re in love with Wookie.”

            “And who said that’s not true?”

            My eyes widened. Whoa there. Did Yesung just admit that he’s gay?


Author's Note: Hehe~so happy I got a poster! even though it's really orange...oh well. Hope you guys don't hate me for making Yesung sound gay!

Comments are loved so be sure to comment! And subscribe if you like the story!