Yewook and Yesung's Conditions

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

 

My POV:

            I held onto the ice pack since it felt good on my forehead. Chullie Oppa was moving closer to me so I just squirmed away from him centimeter by centimeter until I was on the edge of the couch. I silently cursed under my breath. Our thighs were touching now and I felt uncomfortable being next to this guy. I mean, I would rather be with Yesung than this lip .

            “Can you scoot over a little? It’s a little too tight for both of us here.” I said to him, blushing as I did so. He wrapped his arms around and gave me a tight hug. I silently deemed him a hug too. Does he like me? But I don’t like him! I only like him, well, as a fangirl would adore her idol. But not in the I-wanna-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-me feeling, which he is kind of implying right now.

            I flailed my arms up and stood up. “Can you stop making a move on me? It’s awkward ok? I don’t really like you.” I felt a little wobbly on my feet so I sat down on another couch with Wookie Oppa. My eyes found Yesung standing in the corner, giving me death glares. I remembered what Sungmin said the night I first pretended to be Stephanie.

            “Yesung’s gay.” Does he like Wookie Oppa? He’s the only who’s been paired up with him. Or maybe it’s Hyunnie Oppa. Kyusung, or Yehyun, is pretty popular these days after years of Kyuwook fans and Yewook fans pulling each others’ hair out. But then, these things are just fanservice right? I’ve seen a picture or two of Yesung with his ex-girlfriend. She’s pretty and looks like she has a good heart to tolerate all of her boyfriend’s creepiness. He never spoke much about future girlfriends or ideal girl types. Maybe he is gay…

            I poked Ryeowook, “Is Sungie Oppa gay?” He stared at me in disgust, a look which should never appear in Kim Ryeowook’s face. It ruins his eternal maknae image. I quickly averted my eyes, “Sorry if I was too outspoken. It’s in my nature.” He continued to stare at me in disgust and moved away from me. Did he suspect the same thing too? Omo! Maybe he liked Yesung too and doesn’t want anyone to know!

            “It’s okay, Wookie Oppa. It’s okay to like someone the same gender as you. Even though I’m not a gay rights activist, I still tolerate homoual people. They’re human beings and our friends after all.” I patted him on the shoulder and he inched away from me again. These words are not mine by the way, they belong to the Mother Superior of this Catholic school I attended when I was little.

            I was about to comfort Ryeowook again when Yesung suddenly pulled me away from everyone. He looked at me menacingly. “Don’t you dare talk to my Wookie like that. He doesn’t know.”

            “Hey he looks like he likes you too! Yewook is finally coming true!” I squealed happily and started having a random jumping spasm. For my whole life, I’ve waited for Yewook to come true…I sat down on the floor happily. It would be just like in the fanfics…I felt like my heart was going to explode with happiness. Maybe they would marry someday…and I’ll get invited to their wedding…

            I sat down on a cleanly swept pew at a grand cathedral. There was a simple bouquet of red and white roses set in the center of a long glass table. On the left of it stood a single white candle and on the right stood a single red candle. Their lavender scent traveled up the noses of all who attended the wedding. This wedding was a simple one, with only the Super Junior members, Yesung’s parents, Ryeowook’s parents, and myself. Super Junior-M sat across the aisle from me. Super Junior-Happy and the rest of Suju members sat beside me. On the very front row, Yesung’s parents and Ryeowook’s parents sat next to each other. I could see Mrs. Kim (Yesung’s mom) crying with happiness and the other Mrs. Kim also delicately wiping her eyes with a silk handkerchief. Both Mr. Kims were solemnly facing the altar. They understood that their sons love each other. I wish I had understanding parents like them…

            Suddenly the “Marry U” song started playing and Yesung walked in from the side door wearing a simple white suit with a black bow tie. His little brother followed closely behind in a purple dress shirt and beige dress pants. He had a silver velvet box containing the rings. Everyone’s eyes turned as the wooden French doors opened and in walked Ryeowook in a black suit with a white bow tie. He was escorted by Teukie Oppa and Chullie Oppa. They walked down the aisle and I felt my eyes watering up. Yewook is finally going to become official!

            Teukie Oppa and Chullie Oppa handed Ryeowook over to Yesung. Then the pastor asked both to repeat the wedding vow:

I, Kim Joon Woon, take you, Kim Ryeowook, to be my husband.

I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

I, Kim Joon Woon, take you, Kim Ryeowook, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

I, Kim Ryeowook, take you, Kim Joon Woon, to be my husband.

I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

I, Kim Ryeowook, take you, Kim Joon Woon, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

            The pastor bowed his head, “You two may now kiss.” And we threw rice and flower petals on their heads as they walked down the aisle, now as one…

            “You have a very vivid imagination,” Yesung scoffed. Did I just say everything out loud? I quickly covered my mouth and looked around. No one was paying attention to me. Yesung stooped down to my eye-level, “Now, before I forget, let’s discuss my conditions for keeping your identity as a secret.”

Kyuhyun’s POV:

            Yesung’s with that psycho girl again....does he like her? Has he given up Wookie? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I actually wanted the two to be together…wait then that means I’m with Minnie. And Wookie’s a lot nicer than Minnie these days (except for the fact that he’s on strike and our dorm is a mess).

You want everything, don’t you?

Am I growing old? Only Teuk’s supposed to have a conscience talking to himself!

It’s perfectly natural for me to be speaking to you.

            What the hell? Why does my conscience sound like my high school teacher?

            Your conscience is at the most brilliant stage of your life: your nerd days.

            You’re kidding me right? How do I shut this thing up?

            Why do you want Wookie to be with Yesung?

            Uh, because they look good together? Wait why am I even answering this thing?

            You seem to have no respect for your conscience. You do not want your subconscious to take over. The result will be exceedingly humiliating/dangerous. I shall now leave.

            Creepy conscience.

            I stealthily sneaked over to where Yesung and Katie were. He was kneeling down in front of her. Omo is he confessing to her?

Yesung’s POV:

            I like blackmailing people.

            It’s in my blood according to my mom. She said that my dad used to blackmail people with their secrets to get their lunch money and then buy flowers for her. That sounds kind of lame from my point of view. I mean, what’s the point of getting things for your girlfriend if she isn’t gonna like you better? (except in my mom’s case, since she’s the only lady I know and can trust)

            There are two possibilities that will occur if I try to blackmail Katie.

            Scenario #1: Katie goes to Leeteuk and confesses everything and he is shocked at first but eventually realizes his true love for her. (not likely, this isn’t a drama)

            Scenario #2: Katie obeys my conditions. (quite likely, since I’m sure she’ll want to keep dating Leeteuk)

            “Ok, in order for me to keep this secret from Leeteuk,” I began.

            “Who said I needed you to keep this secret from him?”

            “Well, you seemed quite flustered when I told you that I knew.”

            “Fine. So maybe I was…”

            “Which means it’s time for blackmailing.”

            “WHAT?! You can’t do that! It’s against the law!”

            “I don’t obey the laws.”

            “What are your conditions then?”

            “Bring my turtle a present whenever you visit/date Leeteuk.”

            “That’s all?” Why is she so surprised? My turtle only accepts expensive presents. Her wallet will be drained by the time she finishes up her little game with Leeteuk.

            “By the way, my turtle only accepts presents priced at $25 or higher.”

My POV:

            Is this guy serious? Bring his turtle presents? How lame will I look each time I visit Teukie Oppa? And everyone will think that I like Yesung or something.

            On the other hand, Teukie Oppa might not want me anymore when he realizes that I’m only Katie.

            But then, I probably will break up with Teukie Oppa someday anyways.

            Hey it’s all about the experience!

            And it’s fun to pretend to be someone else!

            I’m really not that reassured by myself. =.=


Author's Note: NOOOOOO!!! I'm starting to get boring...sorry! I think I just have to get the characters out of the dressing room and to somewhere else! Comment/Subscribe please!