Stalker here...

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

Leeteuk POV:

I hope this disguise works...I thought nervously as I pulled on a long hoodie jacket and baggy dark jeans. I was wearing giant sunglasses that pretty much hid half of my face. With my hoodie on and my ipod peeking through my pocket, I should be safe from the prying eyes of ELFs.

"Where are you going?" Yesung popped out of nowhere and asked me, his dark eyes shining with suspicion. Well, that's Mr. Mysterious for you. I admit that I get kind of freaked out by this guy sometimes.

"Uh, just going for a walk..." I wondered whether I should invite him to join or not. Thankfully, he nodded his head, muttered a "Good luck" and headed back to his room. I could hear him singing to his turtle and fussing over it like an umma. How typical of Yesung.

I cautiously slipped out of our dorm, hiding in one corner then hurrying to the next. So much for "a walk". After passing 5 giggling high school girls carrying bulging shopping bags and teasing each other about boys, I decided that I could lay off my guard. I unplugged my earphones and slipped them into my pocket. Whistling, I nonchalantly walked into a Japanese market, deciding that I'll buy some snacks for myself.

My POV:

OMG OMG IT'S REALLY LEETEUK!!! I couldn't stop myself from squealing as I trailed him, drawing eyes from curious spectators. Everyone supposed that he was just a big crush of mine (which is true), but he's not just a big crush, IT'S TEUKIE! I thanked God quickly and continued to follow my beloved. He was a fast walker at first, but he had slowed down and was now whistling with his hands in his pocket. I couldn't believe so many girls walked past him as if he was NOTHING! But then only a true ELF like would recognize the leader of Super Junior.

Leeteuk strolled into a Japanese market. I could hardly contain myself now! Surely he would buy something! In that case....my eyes wandered to the cash register....

Leeteuk's POV:

I grabbed some Pockys and a pack of strawberry Hi-Chews. Gosh, looking at all these snacks make me crave toppoki for some reason 0_o? I dismissed the thought before I end up running to the nearest Korean food store screaming "TOPPOKI! WHERE'S MY TOPPOKI!" and I would get overcrowded with crazy fangirls and not be able to get out of there alive, or at least in one piece.

Now I have to pay for these items...but which cashier can I trust? Preferrably an old, wrinkly guy. I scanned the four cashiers available. One was an ahjumma busy flirting with another ahjushi, one was a middle-aged lady arguing with a customer over the price of dumplings, one was an old wrinkly guy (BINGO!) but he was pretty busy too, which leaves me with...I looked to the last aisle, a nervous brown-haired girl who looked like she was really going to have a mental breakdown any second.

I walked over to her aisle.


Author's Note: Hope you like the second chapter! Comment/Subscribe if you like it!