Scandal-LEETEUK KISSING MYSTERY GIRL!

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

Sungmin’s POV:

            I could hear the commotion going on in the other room between the KRY and Heechul. When did Pretty Boy get so concerned about Yesung? The last time I remembered, he had deemed Yesung as “gay, inhuman, and introverted”. I wondered if he knew about Yesung liking Ryeowook. That would certainly create more bits of drama for our Super Junior dorm.

            “Hey Minnie,” Eunhyuk called to me. I rolled over my bed and gave him a glare. He shrunk back and squirmed a bit at seeing my reaction.

            “Where’s the ‘hyung’?”

            “Ok FINE, Sungmin hyung.” I smiled at him sweetly and gestured towards him to continue with what he was going to say.

            “What do you think of Teuk’s girlfriend?” I scratched my head. I hadn’t really taken a good look at her, but she seemed like the average pretty girl with no brain and only knows how to make her boyfriend laugh and fall for her even harder. I had no interest in these kind of girls.

            “She seems average. Really pretty, of course, but not my type.” I told Eunhyuk. He nodded in agreement, “If I were Yesung, I think I would have done the same thing, but of a lesser degree. She did seem pretty flirty when she was trying to get Yesung to notice her.”

           “And did you notice her make-up? That girl needs a professional to teach her how to put on mascara properly. Dude, even my mom does a better job than her!” Eunhyuk seemed to be really interested in this topic, but I was sleepy.

            “If you really want to rant to someone about how stupid that girl is, talk to Chul. He’s seen plenty of them and I’m sure you guys would have a good time discussing those fake Barbie doll girls.” I rolled back to my original position and snuggled up to my blanket. As Leeteuk had said, I should get some sleep.

Heechul’s POV:

            Yesung had fallen asleep. I had done nothing to help relieve his pain. Rather, it was Wookie who helped him to calm down and go to sleep. I debated in my mind whether to tell him that Yesung likes him or not. In my head, I can picture Yesung shyly telling Ryeowook that he loves him. Then Wookie would accept him, and they would share a sweet kiss.

            I shook my head. No, that wouldn’t do. Those skinships we do are purely fan service. If Yewook becomes official, what would that make the rest of us? After 4 years of being labeled with Hankyung as the Hanchul couple, I was finally freed when he sued SM. I don’t think that I want the fans to get excited about possibilities of Hanchul or any other Super Junior couples for that matter.

            The door opened and in danced a fluttery-hearted Leeteuk. For goodness’s sake, he’s 28 already and still acts like a fool when it comes to love! He better not act this way tomorrow or there are gonna be rumors of Leeteuk finding a new love in the Super Junior dorm and Kangteuk fans would get all teary again about Kangin’s leave for military service. Being an idol isn’t that easy.

            “Get a grip of yourself; it’s not like this is the first time you loved someone.” I said, picking at his sore spot. Since his girlfriend cheated on him almost 2 years ago, he had been heartbroken and had sworn that he will never like another girl. Now his encounter with Katie had turned him into Lover Boy again.

            I sighed and dragged my feet back to my dorm. Only Donghae was in the room since Siwon was out filming dramas again. I didn’t bother to greet Hae. He looked busy updating his twitter. I plopped down on my bed and thought about Katie. I’m sure she would be asleep by now. I took out my phone and scanned the contact list. Her phone number, which Yesung had found out through “borrowing” Leeteuk’s phone, was there.

            Should I call her? She would be shocked I think. But considering the fact that she’s such a big Leeteuk fan, she would probably know the rest of us right? But she would find out my phone number…and maybe post it all over the web in her crazy fangirl state.

            “OMO WHAT IS THIS? LEETEUK KISSING MYSTERY GIRL!” Donghae suddenly jumped up and shouted. I was by his side in an instant and a picture of Leeteuk kissing a girl in a white dress showed up. Worse, the picture showed the two’s features clearly. There is no denying that the guy isn’t Leeteuk, like what happened when the headline of “SUJU LEADER CARRYING MYSTERY GIRL” popped up in nearly every magazine. That picture was blurred, but this picture is completely clear with a full HD video…

            Our leader sure has gotten himself in some nice, big trouble. Unconsciously, I started humming the chorus of SNSD’s “Hoot”.

            ♪ “You’re definitely trouble, trouble, trouble…” ♫

Leeteuk’s POV:

            WHAT THE HELL DID DONGHAE JUST SAY? I rushed into his room and found Hae and Chul goggling over his phone. I grabbed it from them and saw a picture of me kissing Yon-Hei.

            This is impossible! I was sure that no one would be on that road! I flicked the page down and found another article about the deserted car which had been identified as mine. And I thought manager hyung had it all worked out. =.=

            “Get me a glass of water.” I commanded Donghae since Chul was giving me the see-what-you’ve-done-now stare.

            “Aish stop looking at me like that!” I waved him away but still felt uncomfortable. I looked up and he was still staring down at me, this time with the leaders-shouldn’t-be-involved-in-scandals look.

            We held an unofficial staring contest for two minutes before Hae came back. Chul won of course because I felt too guilty so I looked away.

            “Here hyung,” I drank down the water and wiped my mouth. Donghae looked kind of pale and he was shaking a little.

            “You okay there?”

            “DID YOU REALLY KISS A GIRL IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?” He didn’t even add hyung after that question. Which means he is really mad right now.

            “First of all, I didn’t kiss her in broad daylight; it was night. Second of all, nobody ever takes that road, so I thought it would be okay to kiss her there. Third of all, the car was stuck, so we were trying to find a store to call Eunhyuk or Sungmin, and we got tired, so we rested, and then the atmosphere got romantic, and so we kissed. Good enough explanation for you Mr. Fish?”

            “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? THERE ARE REPORTER EVERYWHERE? THEY MUST HAVE SPOTTED YOU LEAVING THE DORM AND SO THEY WERE FOLLOWING YOU! NOW HOW WILL WE HANDLE THIS SCANDAL? IF THIS GIRL IS IDENTIFIED, SHE COULD BE IN SERIOUS DANGER! ALL THE ELFS WILL KILL HER AND YOUR TITLE AS KANGIN’S BOYFRIEND WILL BE RUINED! AND ALL THE ELFS WILL ACCUSE YOU OF BEING HEARTLESS AND CHEATING ON POOR KANGIN WHO LEFT FOR MILITARY SERVICE! THEN THE TOPIC OF HANKYUNG WILL COME UP AND…” He was in such a frenzy that I had to slap him to make him stop. I would have punched him instead, since slapping is more of a girl thing, but then I don’t want any rumors about fights in the Super Junior dorm.

            Never add fire to a scandal.

Donghae’s POV:

            HOW CAN THIS GUY JUST CALMLY DRINK WATER? IS HE CRAZY? THIS SCANDAL IS SERIOUS!

~10 minutes later~

            I feel calmer after Leeteuk Hyung slapped me in the face. I felt like a deflated balloon as I collapsed onto the floor. Super Junior’s reputation has become everything to me. Any rumor spread about any member can affect the whole group. It’s just like a virus that eventually gets to every part of the body and eventually kills the person. Or like a fire caused by a loose cigarette sitting near a receipt. Soon, with some wind and plenty of oxygen, the fire will spread and whole buildings will go on fire.

            Well, you get my idea.

            My breathing slowed down and I glared up at Leeteuk. “You better fix this mess before it starts to affect our whole group, hyung.” He nodded grimly. If this was a normal situation, I would have been jumping up and down asking who his date is. But this is the celebrity world, and nothing is normal here.

            Heechul spoke up, “You can either risk it and make your relationship official, which you will need your girlfriend’s permission of course. Or you can just deny it all and say it was fanservice and that the kiss meant nothing, which would make your popularity drop in both the fan world and the celebrity world because you play around with your fans.” He cocked his head to the side and smirked, “You’ve got no choice but to choose, hyung.”

            Leeteuk closed his eyes and gently rubbed his temples, “I was sure that no one…”

            “There is no use brooding about the past, how will you fix this drama?” I interrupted him.

            “I don’t want Yon-Hei to get hurt, but I don’t want to deny my love for her either! She’s a sensitive girl and I…” His phone suddenly rang and he hurried out to answer it when he saw who it was.

            I sighed. This is why SM made us promise not to date.

Leeteuk’s POV:

            Shoot! It’s Ae-Cha! I rushed out to the living room.

            “Hello?”

            “Oppa, how could be you be so careless?” I could hear the disappointment in her voice. Even though she said her cousin knew how to handle these kind of stuff, I’m sure it was all a lie to make the girl sound more appealing to me.

            “I’m sorry Ae-Cha I didn’t know!”

            “Well what are you going to do now? I don’t want a bunch of people recognizing my cousin and having ELFs stomping her to death!”

            “Trust me, I don’t either. Do you think your cousin would mind if I say it was just fan service?”

            “I’m sure she wouldn’t but what if you’re caught photographed with her again?”

            “We’ll just have to figure it out then.” I hung up and settled myself on the couch. This might affect tomorrow’s performance and tons of reporters will be asking me who it is. Oh well, I’ll just have to be more careful next time.


Author's Note: Sorry for not updating! I was sick :( This chapter might have been boring but it's necessary to keep the story flowing so hope you understand! And please comment/subscribe if you like the story!