Crazy Fangirl?

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

My POV:

He's walking towards me...it's Leeteuk...it's my Teukie Oppa. I should be screaming like a crazy fangirl right now, but I don't think my friend would want to get fired for letting me take over her job for just fifteen minutes. I was so nervous that I kept playing with the cash register, pretending that I'm a pro at being a cashier-ing.

He smiled at me and gave me his Pocky and Hi-chew. I felt like melting on the spot. With my trembling hands, I scanned the two items and placed them in a bag. Except I dropped the Pocky and accidentally stepped on it with my foot. I quickly apologized and handed the bag over to him. "Sorry," I mumbled, not daring to look up.

Two minutes passed and he still didn't take the bag from my hand. Was he that mad? I looked up to him curiously. He bit his lips (OMG SO CUTE!) and gestured towards me with his credit card.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I'm a newbie..." I apologized again and took his credit card. I slid it, but nothing came out. I slid it again, again, again, and AGAIN. By now I was getting annoyed. Why isn't the stupid credit card working? Temporarily, I forgot Leeteuk was there and just kept sliding the credit card again and again on my computer until I saw a little red box that I'd apparently missed in all my madness.

I had just charged the guy 100 dollars.

Oops.

Leeteuk's POV:

This is about the clumsiest cashier girl I've ever met. She didn't even realize that the compouter already processed my credit card information and had already charged me! I didn't speak up, since people might recognize my voice...the girl finally realized her mistake and blushed again. She shakily handed over my credit card. "Sorry again, I'm so clumsy" Then she started crying?!

I patted her shoulders comfortingly, not knowing what to say. She is seriously the weirdest girl I've ever met. She sniffled, wiped her eyes, and tried to smile at me. "I hate crying in front of people." I didn't say anything.

"Oppa, why aren't you saying anything? Are you very cold-hearted?" WHAT? I'm not COLD-HEARTED! I'm the nicest person I've ever met! Ok, maybe that's stretching it a bit but just because I can't say anything doesn't mean I'm cold-hearted -____- this girl has issues.

I cleared my throat and tried to deepen my voice, "Well, I'm not good with words." The sound that came out was oddly manly. Hey maybe I should use it more often! I almost laughed at my new discovery. The girl stared at me with her eyebrows half-raised. She's actually pretty cute without all that weirdness. Wait, her weirdness is what makes her cute in the first place. WAIT WHAT? Did I just say this girl is cute?

"Anyways, I gotta go. Don't worry about the overcharge. This store needs to hire more experienced staff members." I left slightly blushing. I'm not good with girls. Sure I've dated a few in high school but since I debuted with Super Junior, I've been practically stuck with guys and forced to have some skinship with them. At first it grossed out but now I'm so comfortable with it that some are calling me gay, which I'm not.

I seriously need to get a girlfriend.

My POV:

Wow I'm stupid. I watched as my Teukie Oppa leave. When did his voice get so deep? Is it like a second puberty or something? Never heard of them but they could be possible. No wonder he didn't talk earlier. Must've been embarrassed over his newlyfound voice. I chuckled a little at the brief memory I had shared with him but then sobered at the bad impression I've made. Aish, why am I so dumb? My only chance with Teukie Oppa and I had ruined it. And why the hell did I CRY? I cursed at myself mentally until I spotted the next customer waiting in line. Sighing, I turned the counter over to my friend and ran out, trying to catch up with Leeteuk again.


A/N: ignore the credit card technical stuff...i dont really know how they work :P comment/subscribe if you like the story!