A Surprise

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

Ryeowook’s POV:

            I had a dream last night. I was buried in a mound of rose petals. When I finally managed to free myself from it, I was at my own wedding. The bride was waiting for me at the altar with her back towards me. When I tapped her on the shoulder, I discovered that it was Yesung!

            That was when I woke up, my shirt matted to my back from cold sweat. I glanced over at Yesung and found him still sleeping peacefully. I breathed a sigh of relief. It was just a dream. There is no way I would EVER be interested in Yesung. Or any other guys for that matter. Just the thought of that sent shivers down my spine.

            I turned to face Yesung. Despite his creepiness and secretiveness, he’s been a nice guy. When his mom came to visit us a few weeks ago, she told me to open my heart to Yesung and see what a nice guy he is. Not that I needed anyone to tell me that. After all, to keep my Eternal Maknae image, I had to be nice to everyone and act cutie-pie, which certainly wasn’t what I intended, and which is why I can’t have abs T.T

            I looked over to Kyuhyun and found him sleeping in a sitting position, his laptop still on his laps. That maknae. If there was a camera rolling right now, I would carefully take the device from him and kiss him on the forehead for those Kyuwook fans out there. Then I would go over to Yesung and tuck the blanket around him a little tighter and kiss him too on the forehead for the Yewook fans.

            But thankfully there aren’t any, so I wouldn’t have to do any fanservices.

My POV:

            OH MY GOSH. I checked my computer again to make sure that I read the article correctly.

Leeteuk’s REAL Girlfriend Revealed

            Park Yon-Hei. The girl seen with Super Junior’s leader on many occasions and was proclaimed as Leeteuk’s girlfriend, breaking many ELFs’ hearts and also causing the teenage girl suicide rate to rise.

            Now it seems like there is another story behind Leeteuk’s sudden admission of having a girlfriend.

            Today, several reporters snapped photos of a young woman by the name of Shin So-Hee who claimed herself as the REAL girlfriend of Leeteuk. We were granted an interview and she has provided us many photos of Leeteuk and her together, mainly before Super Junior’s debut up to the promotion of Sorry Sorry.

 

Seoul Media: So, Miss Shin, tell us how you met Leeteuk in the first place.

So-Hee: Well, it was a café. He was just a trainee back then. I was the café owner’s            daughter so naturally, I always spend my days there.

SM: Leeteuk has revealed that he had loved one of his ex-girlfriends very much and was heartbroken over her betrayl.

SH: I believe that was when Oppa and I had a misunderstanding and so we separated for a while to think over our relationship.

SM: But now you’re back?

SH: Well, I was back after four months because I couldn’t bear being without him. Oppa missed me too so we made up.

SM: Why didn’t Leeteuk ever mention you as his girlfriend?

SH: It was partially my fault. I didn’t want to be exposed to the media’s attention since all of Oppa’s fans might kill me. [chuckles]

SM: Why did Leeteuk get a fake girlfriend instead?

SH: Um, a lot of people were beginning to suspect if I was his girlfriend so I asked Oppa to hire another girl to cover up for me.

SM: But you decided to reveal yourself today?

SH: Yes, because I feel the hired girl was beginning to fool herself into believing that she is Oppa’s real girlfriend. And I felt that I shouldn’t cower before the ELFs. Instead, I should be willing to sacrifice for our love and I intend to become a role model for all these other secret celebrity girlfriends out there. To let them know that they’re not alone.

SM: You are a brave lady indeed, Miss Shin. I wish you the best of lucks in your relationship with Leeteuk. Thank you for giving us this great interview.

SH: Thank you to you too for providing me this opportunity. I really appreciate it.

           

            I was silent for a while after I read the article. So that girl who came to the Suju dorm was Teukie Oppa’s girlfriend??? But that doesn’t even make sense! Teukie Oppa was clearly desperate for a girl when I met him! Besides, he never mentioned anything about hiring me! She must be lying. SHE MUST BE!!!

            I sighed and leaned back against the headboard. Even at 1 in the morning, there were still faithful antis egging my window with tomatoes, eggs, apples, pears, various kinds of berries, rocks, shoes (?), books, etc. I’m actually kind of touched they wasted all these stuff for me. I walked over to the window and waved at them, which earned me several more death wishes/curses (I think I’ve garnered over 1000 already?).

            That night was actually peaceful compared to the nights before So-Hee or whatever her name is claimed herself at Teukie Oppa’s REAL girlfriend.

Leeteuk’s POV:

            Kyuhyun lectured me all afternoon after So-Hee was dragged away by the security.

            “Teuk ahjussi,” he said, “in order for you to keep your girlfriend, you must not let women of your past interfere with your emotions. Your love for your current girlfriend must be strong-rooted so that in case storm comes along, you would not surrender to its force. In order for your love to be strong-rooted, you must remind yourself every single day of your love for Noona. You must erase all traces of that from your mind. You must remember that feeling of love you first obtained when you met Noona. That is the key to overcoming your exes and set apart your heart solely for Noona. That is the first step.” He took a sip of water.

            I nodded absentmindly, still enduring the aftershock of seeing someone you loved so much appearing in front of you suddenly. I didn’t even have the energy to smack Kyu on the head and remind him that he was the maknae and had no right to lecture his hyungs, especially me.

            “Ahjussi are you listening?” He waved his hand in front of my face. I closed my eyes, playing a movie of memories alternating from So-Hee to Yon-Hei. One who broke my heart. One who mended my heart. I knew I was starting to get cheesy, but it didn’t matter. This sad atmosphere surrounding me calls for something like that.

            Then I suddenly felt something small drop onto my lap. I opened my eyes and found Donghae standing over me, pointing to his phone.

            I rubbed my eyes and picked it up. There was some article about So-Hee being my real girlfriend.

            WAIT A SECOND! I sat up straight and read the article over carefully again. It was an interview she had with Seoul Media, the “King of Tabloids”.

            “What the HELL is she saying here?” I read the interview over and over again, the words “we made up” repeating themselves over and over again in my head. Then I caught the words “fake girlfriend” and thought of Yon-Hei. Who should I pick? I knew So-Hee was a deceitful little liar, but I feel my heart going out to her anyways.

            “Aargh!” I slammed Donghae’s phone on the floor, not caring whether I broke it or not. He can go without Twitter for a few days.

            “Yah! What was that for?” Hae picked up his phone gingerly and gave me a glare before stomping back to his room. Kyuhyun stared at me worriedly, “Well?” I gave him a Look and he sat down on the couch opposite me. “Ahjussi,” he began. I cut him off. “DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT YOU!” He just smirked at me and continued, “What are you going to do?”

            I put my head in my hands and sighed, “I don’t know. I love So-Hee, but I can’t trust her anymore. I love Yon-Hei, but I love So-Hee more!” Kyu tsked at me, “I would’ve expected you to phone that and tell her to get the f out of your life and then apologize to Noona and then tell the media that it was all a lie.”

            “Ok fine. I’ll do just that.” I dialed So-Hee’s number.

            “Oppa?” Her sweet voice washed over me. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

            “So-Hee, I don’t care what happened in the past. I just want to tell you that you can’t be in my life anymore. Yon-Hei’s my girlfriend now.” I didn’t expect myself to have the guts to refuse So-Hee anything.

            “Well it’s not like you have a choice,” her voice hardened. I gulped. What is she going to tell me now?

            “I have a kid here I have to support, and her father just happens to be you.”


Author's Note: T_T I haven't updated in almost two months! Forgive me? I was feeling kind of out of ideas for this story so it took a while...hope this chapter isn't TOO lame for you guys....or too fast-moving...oh and please comment/subscribe! Thanks for supporting this story!