My Teukie Wish Might Finally Come True

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

I groggily woke up and slammed the alarm clock onto the ground. It rolled off to the side and made one last feeble attempt to annoy me with its ringing sound before dying off. I smirked and rolled around, wrapping myself tightly with my Teukie blanket. Everything in my room was Teukie-themed: the wall had his name written all over and huge life-sized posters of him; the desk had all kinds of writing utensils with his picture on it; the floor had a rug with his picture on it...technically I can say that I live with my beloved Leeteuk oppa. (the alarm clock was the only thing without him on it...that's why I can afford to throw it down and use it as a vent)

Just as I was about to drift off into dreamland, my stupid brother opened the door and started dancing/singing to SNSD's "Into the New World". He is seriously in love with Tiffany and Yuri, but I doubt that anyone would want to date someone like HIM....except maybe gay people (no offense meant here to gay people). I ignored him until I heard that his footsteps became softer and I realized that he was dancing on MY TEUKIE RUG!

"YAH YOU IDIOT GET OFF MY TEUKIE RUG BEFORE I KILL YOU!" I chased him off my room and checked to see if Leeteuk's perfect face was still perfect. Thankfully, my brother had taken a shower the night before so the rug didn't smell and there weren't any suspicious looking smudges on my Teukie's face :)

Now that I'm fully awake, I pulled on my favorite blue shirt with Leeteuk's face on it and a pair of white shorts. As I brushed my hair in front of the bathroom mirror, I prayed again that I would date Leeteuk one day. I have done this every morning since I was 12, when I was first introduced to K-pop by my best friend Alicia. Now I'm 17, and my wish still hasn't been granted. YET.

I went downstairs into the kitchen, where Mom was busy making waffles and my idiot brother was busy stuffing himself with pancakes. I sighed, grabbed an oatmeal cookie and sat down. Mom always made sure that there are a variety of breakfast food for everyone so that none of us would complain to her. Well, mainly my brother anyways since I love anything that Mom cooks <3

After breakfast, I went outside to breathe in the fresh spring air of Seoul and decided to go for a bike ride near the SM Center where idols like my Teukie might come and visit all of his wonderful ELFs like me. As I biked around, I saw a familiar figure, light brown hair, amazing build, with his hoodie pulled down low to cover his face and giant sunglasses. But no matter how hard he tries to hide, I can still identify him. It's Park Jung-Su. AKA TEUKIE OPPA!

I decided to secretly follow him and see what he's up. This will be fun. Hehe.


Author's Note: Yay first chapter of my first fanfic! How is it? Subscribe if you like the story and be sure to comment!