Pretty Boy and Me?!

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

Heechul’s POV:

 

             I tiptoed out of the room I share with Siwon and Donghae and snuck into the kitchen. It was a girl, a girl who was about to devour the last piece of MY FAVORITE BLUEBERRY CHESSECAKE!!!

            Grabbing the plate from her, I was about to yell, but stopped when she turned around to face me. Instead, I just asked, “Who are you?”

            Her eyes were milky brown orbs, rimmed with thin but long dark lashes. Her nose was petite and rose up slightly at tip, like the noses of those girls in animes. Her lips were pink and looked very, very soft. Her face was heart-shaped and she had her dark brown hair pulled back into a loose ponytail. She had a slender figure and her complexion was pearly white without wrinkles or moles marking it.

            I stared into her eyes deeply, as if I couldn’t get enough of her beauty. I placed the blueberry cheesecake down and gestured towards it. “Eat.”

            She nodded quietly and ate the dessert in dainty bites. Her cheeks tinted slightly pink when our gazes met as she looked up. I sat down on a chair and continued to stare at her, at a loss to know why my heart is thumping so fast and why words are stuck in my throat, unable to come out.

            “Who are you?” I asked again, since she never gave me an answer the first time I asked.

            “I’m Katie Ae-Cha Park.” Her voice was smooth and silky, so beautiful-sounding to my ears. She would make a great singer.

            “I’m Heechul.” I extended my hand. Katie stared at it for a moment and then took it, smiling up at me. My heart beat fastened and a lump in my throat slowly formed. I could feel my face heat up.

            This feeling wasn’t foreign to me.

            It was love.

My POV:

            Why isn’t he letting go of my hand? If he hadn’t been acting this way, I would have been screaming “IT’S CHULLIE OPPA!” He gazed into my eyes again, making me blush and turn sideways.

            Seriously, does he do this with every fangirl he meets? He caressed my fingers gingerly and bent down to kiss the back of my hand.

            Then suddenly he grabbed both of my hands, leaned in, and kissed me on the lips. He kept on kissing me and eventually I kissed him back. I had always imagined my first kiss to be with Teukie Oppa, not Chullie Oppa or any other oppas for that matter.

            “Um…” we turned around and Leeteuk was standing at the door, gaping at us.

Leeteuk’s POV:

            Ae-Cha and Pretty Boy…kissing?

            “Um…” I coughed a bit. They turned and Ae-Cha quickly got up, her face blushing fiercely. Heechul glared at me and stormed away. What got into that guy?

            “Are you guys dating?” I asked Ae-Cha. She bit her lips and quickly shook her head, flustered as ever. I glanced at my watch and decided that she should go now.

            “Sorry our date didn’t go as planned,” I smiled apologetically at her. Still no words from her. I wonder if Pretty Boy stole her first kiss. I called the security guard and told him to open the gate for Ae-Cha. I escorted her to the door.

            Then I remembered something.

            “So…” I began awkwardly. “would you recommend a girl for me?”

            Ae-Cha returned to her normal self and smiled really big at me, “My cousin Stephanie!”


Author's Note:

Please comment if you like the story!