The Suju Dorm

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

My POV:

Teukie Oppa's holding my hand <3 I had a big smile plastered on my face as we dodged crazy fangirls and curious onlookers. I looked up to see how Leeteuk's doing. He looked down at me and breathlessly asked, "Are you okay? Sorry I have to drag you through this." My heart skipped a beat. Teukie Oppa cares about me!

I looked back to see if ELFs are still running after us.

Big mistake.

One sprinted really fast towards us and threw herself at me, clawing at my face and trying to stop us. Leeteuk glanced back and saw the superfast ELF. "Sorry again, but you're not fast enough." I thought he was going to leave me to endure the torture of these girls but instead, he swept me off my feet, carrying me bridal-style and sprinted away, leaving the superfast ELF with wide open. Then I heard a click.

Someone just snapped a picture of us.

Leeteuk's POV:

Damn these stupid reporters! I can just imagine the headline tomorrow: "LEETEUK OF SUPER JUNIOR CARRYING MYSTERY GIRLFRIEND!“ Oh well, I guess that can't be helped now.

Ae-Cha is heavier than she looks. By the time I reached the gate to SM dorms, where a security guard stood on duty, I was ready to collapse. Heaving heavily, I managed to cough out, "Open. The. Gate."

As soon as I was safe from the outside world, I threw Ae-Cha down on the ground. I was too tired to care whether she got hurt or not.

"Oppa, are you okay? You look tired." This girl is really, really dense. And by dense, I mean physically and intellectually. I pointed to myself, "After sprinting for half a mile while carrying a girl like you, do you think I'll be okay?" She shook her head. I wouldn't have let her ate that much had I known that this is what I'll be getting.

When I had finally caught my breath and could stand up without my knees buckling, I led Ae-Cha to the Super Junior dorm. "It's probably not safe for you to go out yet," I told her and she nodded quietly. I wonder if the experience shocked her into muteness. Well, I can do without her odd comments.

I opened the door of our dorm and threw myself to the sofa. Thankfully, Kyuhyun has gotten over his X-Box obsession so the sofa isn't littered with junk food anymore. Ae-Cha seated herself awkwardly on a chair and surveyed the sight.

It wasn't a pretty one: soda cans piled high in the trashcan (we don't bother to recycle), sink filled with dirty, unwashed dishes (Ryeowook's gone on strike and is currently not doing any of the housekeeping), some wads of gum sticking to the carpet (we are too lazy to go over to the trash can and dispose it there), etc, etc.

"Grab whatever you want from the fridge and make yourself comfortable." I told her and started to snooze.

My POV:

This place needs to get cleaned up. I mean, I thought Ryeowook have always kept it nice and clean? No wonder SM doesn't release pictures of the Super Junior dorm. I walked over to the fridge and opened it. There were about ten beer bottles lined up perfectly on the top shelf, leftover kimchi in a plastic container, and toppoki (Teukie Oppa's favorite of course!) The rest of the fridge is filled with an assortment of desserts. I my lips when I saw the blueberry cheesecake. Yum!

Eagerly, I brought it out. I found a clean fork and was just about to devour the whole thing when somone yanked it away from me.

I looked up and saw Heechul standing before me.

"What are you doing here?"


Author's Note: Subscribe if you like the story and please comment! Any feedback is appreciated :)