@Suju Dorm

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

Sungmin’s POV:

            Aish! Teuk brought his girlfriend to our dorm! How much more scandal is he gonna feed the tabloids? They might create rumors about the two doing…their thing. That guy just can’t read between the lines.

            He introduced Yon-Hei to the rest of us who haven’t met her yet. I noticed that the ugly scar she had on her forehead was gone and I wondered why Yesung had acted so hateful towards the girl. Could it be that they have had a past together? Or maybe she is reminding him of another past. Or maybe he’s just acting like the old, anti-social Yesung who goes all umma over his turtle.

            My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Yesung talking to Yon-Hei pleasantly as if nothing had ever happened between the two!

            “How do you do, Yon-Hei? I am Yesung Oppa.” WTF? Now he sounds like he’s flirting with her. Is this his way of punishing her?

            “I am doing very well, Yesung Oppa. I heard that your turtle is having health issues lately so I brought this pack of multivitamins especially designed for turtles.” Ok, this is getting weird. She only brought presents for Yesung’s turtles? What about the rest of us? Why single out Yesung? Is she trying to make him feel bad for his actions during their first meeting?

These two should stop playing their little game. It’s getting too confusing for my otherwise brilliant brain.

I glanced over at Teuk and he was giving Yesung dagger eyes. Jealous, I guess. His own girlfriend didn’t even bother to give him presents! I chuckled softly, this is going to be interesting.

My POV:

            UGH! I wasted $20 on his stupid turtle! And I didn’t even have money left over to buy Teukie Oppa anything! Now everyone’s looking at me weird, especially Minnie Oppa. I stood around awkwardly as Teukie Oppa introduced me to the rest of the Super Junior members. I had to pretend that I was meeting them for the first time and remember to tweak my voice a little so they won’t recognize me as Katie.

           Yesung was smirking at me the whole time, as if trying to unnerve me so I would end up giving myself away. I sighed. Those past five days have been hard for me. My address, phone number, and Twitter have somehow leaked out so I’ve been pretty much getting hate messages 24/7. Literally.

            I’ve given up on living a normal life since every time I get out of my house, someone is always trying to kill me with knifes, books, and bananas? Even when I’m inside the house, people are throwing stuff at the door and on my bedroom window. And I’m not even Yon-Hei. (Well technically I am but they don’t know that)

            When Teukie Oppa came to pick me up just now, I’ve been almost egged, witnessed several suicides by ELFs after they tried to kill me, and been almost hit by a car driven by another crazy ELF. My parents have hired bodyguards (paid by Leeteuk) to protect themselves and installed bullet-proof windows, doors, and walls for extra safety measures. Meanwhile, my brother’s been begging me to get him a date with Tiffany and Yuri. At the same time. Apparently, monogamy doesn’t appeal to him.

            Thankfully, my parents haven’t killed me yet for acting as Stephanie. (I bribed my real cousin Stephanie with $500 I stole from my mom’s closet. Hopefully she won’t ever check there. But it doesn’t matter since Stephanie lives in Texas and there aren’t that many hardcore ELFs there)

            “You okay Yon-Hei?” Donghae interrupted my thoughts. I looked around the room, a bit dazed, and found that only Shindong was still in the room.

            “Where is everyone?” I asked. Did I seriously blank out for that long?

            “Leeteuk Hyung’s in the kitchen, preparing you something and the rest of them are watching a movie in the other room.” I nodded a little and sat down on the couch. I wonder how stupid I had looked just standing there, spacing out.

            Donghae was checking his Twitter again. I peeked over his shoulder.

            “DONGHAE OPPA! DONT GET A GF CUZ UR MINE 4EVER! ♥ U 2 OPPA!”

            “tell teukie oppa 2 ditch his gf! i wanna date him!”

            “wtf? i thought it was kangteuk 4ever?”

            “tht gurl is a f***ing b*tch”

            “lol suju’s bi”

            I stopped reading the messages ELFs were sending him. Do they hate me that much? I thought it was “If Oppas are happy, ELFs are happy!”? I sighed again.

Heechul’s POV:

            I waited for the others to leave first and ducked behind a door to better observe Stephanie. She seemed saddened by the fact that she has so many haters. Well, what do you expect? Love always comes with sacrifices. I thought back to Katie and her rejection. I guess I acted a little too lovesick…ok fine I was totally lovesick. I don’t usually believe in the “love at first sight” thing, but now that I’ve seen Katie…I grinned foolishly to myself again.

            After smiling like that for ten minutes, I turned my attention back to Stephanie. For some reason, I have a nagging feeling in my heart that resembles love. But I can’t possibly like Stephanie too?! That would make me seem like a playboy, a one-sided playboy anyways. Perhaps it’s because the two look alike? I wish I could see Stephanie without all her make-up. It makes her seem too perfect and so unlike Katie, who actually has pimples, split-ends, and darkish circles under her eyes when I went up close to her.

            Stephanie, I could see, was slowly dozing off and leaning on Donghae’s shoulder bit by bit. If Teuk suddenly appeared right now, he would be thinking that she’s cheating on him. Now she was fully leaning on him and what surprised me was that Hae didn’t pull away. WHAAAA? Wasn’t it HaeSica ♥ 4Ever? (Hae actually has a poster of the two together with HaeSica ♥ 4Ever written on it, tucked away under all the song sheets of course) Donghae looked like he was still checking his Twitter, a habit he has adopted ever since Teuk announced that he was dating. I guess he likes to read all those messages fangirls sent him declaring their love/eternal faith for him. What a conceited person.

            I looked over to Shindong and found his eyes glued to the TV screen, which showed a lingerie fashion show. When did he turn this y? I guess he’s trying to hold on to his true male roots before he starts developing feelings for his fellow members like me (ha). Believe me, I’ve seen him trying to kiss Wookie, me, Siwon, and Sungmin “accidentally”. In the end, he just crushed us all on the couch without touching our lips once. He needs to get married to his girlfriend.

            The inevitable happened of course when Teuk walked in the living room with his culinary creation of purple mochi with vanilla ice cream.

Shindong’s POV:

            I’M A GUY. GUYS LIKE GIRLS. CONCENTRATE ON THOSE MODELS. CONCENTRATE ON THEIR BODIES. DON’T THINK ABOUT SUPER JUNIOR (NAMELY RYEOWOOK, SIWON, SUNGMIN, AND HEECHUL). FOCUS SHINDONG. REMEMBER. YOU’RE A GUY.

            My concentration only lasted for ten seconds. Then I started fantasizing myself in those fanfics fangirls always write for us. Except they rarely include me since I already have a girlfriend. In that fantasy fanfic, I would be the main character who has the whole Super Junior swooning over me, especially Wookie, Siwon, Sungmin, and HEECHUL. Why do they have to be so good-looking? They’re absolutely killing me!!!

            Ok, wait. I’m supposed to be thinking about those girls on the TV screen. But for some reason I feel bored my them. They no longer fascinate me like they did when I was in middle school. This better be a common phase all men go through. I sighed. Just as I was about to go off into fantasyland again, a dish clattered to the ground, and one piece hit me straight in the face.

            “WHO-----” I was about to yell but a voice beat me to it.

            “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL? DON’T YOU HAVE JESSICA? GET OFF HER!” I turned and saw Donghae and Yon-Hei in a, erm, compromising position. Yon-Hei looked like she had just been woken up and Donghae looked annoyed that he was interrupted from reading Twitter messages.

            Five heads poked out from the “family” room. “Hey what’s going on? Don’t diss Donghae just ‘cause he was acting as a pillow for Yon-Hei.” Sungmin said jokingly. He’s making me fall in love with him even more with his easygoing smile. Breathe. Shindong. Breathe.

            “Yeah let him off Teuk ahjussi! You probably would’ve done the same thing! Who can resist a pretty girl sleeping on your shoulder?” It was Kyu. I guess he’s trying to divert Leeteuk’s anger to himself? Our Evil Maknae is maturing…slowly though.

Eunhyuk’s POV:

            *Sigh*. It’s that usual scenario. Boyfriend catches girlfriend sleeping on best friend’s shoulder. Boyfriend gets mad at best friend. Girlfriend acts innocent. Everyone makes up and yay! Happy ending.

            I yawned loudly as the one-sided argument continued between Leeteuk and Donghae. Yon-Hei was still sitting innocently on the couch like nothing happened, which is really what this is. I mean, it’s not like the two made out or anything.

            “I DON’T F***KING CARE! YOU HAD MY GIRL! YOU WERE TOUCHING HER!” Uh, we all touched her when we shook hands with her.

            “Hey Leeteuk Hyung chill. I didn’t think that you would mind.” And the fish will be the fish, clueless as ever about Teuk’s jealousy issues.

            “ME?! NOT MIND?! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I WERE ACTING ALL LOVEY WITH JESSICA?!” And here we go again, the “how would you feel if I” statement which everyone knows will never work.

            I scanned the room and found Shindong watching a lingerie show. He’s missing his girlfriend already? What a . Then my eyes landed on Chul, who was watching the whole scene from a corner. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

            “Hey.” He jumped slightly then turned to hiss at me. “Don’t you dare sneak up on me ever again.”

            “What are you doing here?”

            “Just wanted to see Katie’s cousin.”

            “Checking her out aren’t you?”

            “I just wanted to talk with her to find out what Katie’s ideal type is.”

            “Sure…” I can see it in his eyes that he was falling for another girl.

            Chul pushed me away and continued to watch the “drama”.

Yesung’s POV:

            Heh. I see that she’s gotten herself into more trouble. At least she remembered to bring my turtle a present. Not that I would reveal her identity anyways. It’s fun seeing her pretending to be another person. Besides, she’s a nice distraction for me from Wookie.

            My eyes slid over to my beloved, who was equally fascinated at Leeteuk, who was still yelling at poor Donghae. Well, it was Hae’s fault that he didn’t push the girl away.

            “Hyung, there’s something in your hair.” Wookie had turned to me and was gingerly picking something out of my hair. Time seemed to have stopped for me and my heart paced faster as I felt his finger glide over my forehead slightly. He produced a piece of leaf. “There. It’s all gone.” And he smiled at me.

            A weird sensation was slowly building inside my stomach. Please don’t torture me like this, I silently begged Wookie as he started back to the “family” room to watch the movie. My heart was exploding to a million pieces.

My POV:

            I finally got up and soothed Teukie Oppa, “Don’t be mad at him, Teukie Oppa. I truly have no feelings for Donghae. I hope you will forgive him.” Mom would be proud if she saw me like this. Usually, I’m quick-tempered and would just scream in the person’s face. But Stephanie’s supposed to be graceful, and I’ve gotta play my role here.

            Teukie Oppa seemed to have calmed down and he dragged me to the kitchen.

            “Yon-Hei, don’t ever make me misunderstand like that. Ok?” I nodded. This was really starting to get like a drama. But I don’t mind. Heck, I love watching dramas! And he kissed me again and placed his forehead against me.

            “You’re mine. Remember that Yon-Hei.” Then he released me and went back out.

            Even though I hate soft boys, I have to admit that Teukie Oppa is the sweetest boy I’ve ever met.

Leeteuk’s POV:

            Yon-Hei’s like some drug to me. I can’t go one day without her. The kiss we shared made me feel all better and I readily forgave Donghae. Then my phone beeped with a new text.

            I touched the screen and the sender’s name was displayed: Shin So-Hee. The girl who broke my heart. The girl who I still love. 


Author's Note: SORRY for not updating for so long! Hope you guys haven't forgotten this story yet! Comment/Subscribe please! ♥