Stephanie Uncovered...

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

My POV:

            I arrived at the Super Junior concert, clutching my gold VIP membership card firmly. Teukie Oppa had mailed it to me as a special thank-you gift for my excellent matchmaking job. If only he knew who Stephanie really was…

            I shook my hair and walked onto the backstage, flashing the security guard my card before stuffing it into my back pocket. I peeked into the dressing rooms and found stylists hard at work, covering up last-minute pimples that stress caused and making sure the make-up isn’t smudged or anything.

            This was new to me. My parents only give me a $5 allowance every month since I never do much work around the house. That would $60 a year plus the red envelope money of $25 given to me on Lunar New Year and the $25 birthday money, which adds up to only $110 per year. Did I also mention that I have to go shopping? That’s $50 away instantly each time I make a shopping trip, sometimes more. And a shopaholic girl like makes AT LEAST 2 shopping trips per month. (that’s not a lot compared to some of my friends who shop every weekend) I have to practically beg my parents to give me money for those shopping trips of mine!

            So of course I would never have money to go to an official Super Junior concert, LIVE. I usually watch it off Youtube, despite the fact that I’m Park Jung Soo’s biggest fan in the world.

            I walked around and felt at once self-conscious. I could sense the critical eyes of fashion pros on me. Damn it! Why did I choose to wear jeans and blouse? I should’ve worn a dress or something fancier. I could just hear the whisperings of various girl band members, smirking at my little-girlness.

            “Who let this little girl in?” Someone asked and laughter erupted everywhere. My face heated up and reddened at embarrassment and anger. Where is the Super Junior dressing room? I blindly turned corners until I heard Teukie Oppa’s Elmo laugh ranging out from a HUGE dressing room.

            I poked my head in and earned an enthusiastic greeting from Leeteuk. “Ah it’s my Ae-Cha!” He gave me a bear-hug. “How’s your cousin doing? Did she come? I sent two gold VIP membership cards so both of you can come!” He released me and looked around for Stephanie.

            “Uh, didn’t you say that the kiss was fanservice? So I told her not to come.”

            “Oh right,” He scratched his head, “she’s not mad at me, is she?”

            I thought for a moment. “Of course not! Stephanie is very gentle-hearted. She doesn’t get mad easily.” He breathed a sigh of relief and I heard multiple cameras starting to click at once.

            I turned in confusion and Teukie Oppa tried to cover me from the reporters’ cameras, but his position from their angle just made it very convenient for the headline “LEETEUK’S GIRLFRIEND UNCOVERED!”

            Thanks a lot, Park Jung Soo.

Heechul’s POV:

            My heart pounded faster and faster as I saw Katie. Did Leeteuk just claim her as his? But he already had a girlfriend! This flirt/player. I made a move to greet her but Leeteuk was already hugging her and asking her how Yon-Hei is. I feel like I couldn’t breathe. The girl I love is right here, but she can’t be mine.

            I feel like I’m filming a drama.

            Just then tens of cameras popped up out of nowhere and captured the two in a semi-hugging position. I clenched my fists. Leeteuk really is the stupidest person I’ve ever met. I marched up to them and grabbed Katie from him.

            And, just like in the dramas, I swept her into my arms and we kissed.

            Again.

            Her lips were just as soft as I remembered them. They tasted like strawberry. I smiled into our kiss and opened my eyes to see Katie equally shocked as she was our first kiss. She wasn’t horrified, just shocked. She wasn’t struggling against my hold, but she wasn’t exactly kissing me back either. I broke away from our kiss and glared at Leeteuk. “You owe me this one.”

            I slammed the door into the reporters’ faces/cameras and locked it. They should be satisfied now. I know I am.

Eunhyuk’s POV:

            So that’s the girl Heechul loves and kissed. Well, they just kissed again. I guess it’s to make up for that last, incomplete kiss Teuk interrupted. This girl shouldn’t show her face to the world tomorrow. She might get trampled to death by enraged ELFs.

            I walked over to her and extended my hand. “It’s Eunhyuk.”

            “Hello Hyukkie Oppa.” I smiled at her aegyo. Then I pulled each Super Junior member over to see what she would call them.

            “Hi Wonnie Oppa!”

            “Hello Dongie Oppa!”

            “Hello Shinnie Oppa!”

            “Hello Wookie Oppa!”

            “Hi Hyunnie Oppa!” Kyuhyun glared at her for calling him that.

            “You! I mean hi Sungie Oppa!” Hmm, why did she react so strongly to Yesung?

            “Hello Minnie Oppa!” Sungmin, surprisingly, acted tolerant.

            I didn’t include Heechul or Leeteuk. The girl seemed to be acquainted with these two already. I can already imagine tomorrow, no today’s headline: “LOVE TRIANGLE BETWEEN LUCKY ELF AND TWO SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS!” I noticed that she kept glancing at Heechul and biting her lips.

            Does she want him to kiss her again? Or is she offended that he stole her first and second kiss? A lot of girls would kill to have Chul even come in contact with them.

Yesung’s POV:

            That same bubbly voice, except in a different pitch. The same little-girl figure, except in different clothes. The same sparkling eyes that reminded me of the first girl I loved, except not rimmed with thick eye-liner. The same dark-brown hair, except casually styled in two pigtails with straight bangs. The same smile that intoxicated Leeteuk, except it’s more cute than mature.

            I waited for the other Super Junior members to stop fondling over her. Then, before we left to go on stage, I cornered her.

            “Yah what do you want?” She asked angrily.

            I flicked away her bangs. The red mark was still there. She slapped away my hand, but she wouldn’t meet my eyes.

            “Hello Katie,” I whispered in her ears, “or should I call you Yon-Hei?”


Author's Note: Haha surprised? The new poster was kind of a hint...anyways comment/subscribe!