Finally a Date with Leeteuk

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

My POV:

I stared into his sunglasses and wondered what it would feel like to kiss him.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly in his new voice. I nodded and he let go of me. Then he furrowed his brows.

"Didn't I just see you at the Japanese market?" He asked. Uh oh, what am I supposed to say? I racked my brain for a feasible excuse.

"Oh it's break for me and I decided to follow you to..." I clamped a hand over my mouth and looked away. Aish I'm such an idiot! Why did I say such a thing? Leeteuk gave me a small understand smile, "I already told you it's alright. There's no need to apologize further." Ha! So he thinks that I'm following him to apologize...what a good liar actor he would be!

"What's your name?" THE EXISTENCE OF KATIE AE-CHA KIM WILL FINALLY BE MADE KNOWN! I almost squealed but restrained myself from doing so.

"I'm Katie Ae-Cha Kim. Anneyong, oppa!" He smiled again.

"And who are you?" Let's see if Park Jung-Su would admit to his idol identity!

Leeteuk's POV:

Should I tell her my real name? What if she's a crazy fangirl? Her excitement might cause me some...erm...physical danger. I looked down into her cute puppy brown eyes. If she keeps this aegyo up I won't be able to stop myself from pinching her chubby cheeks!

I leaned forward and whispered into her ears, "I'm Leeteuk and don't you dare start screaming my name." I straightened up and readied myself to run. Surprisingly, the girl didn't move. She just smiled up to me like a big fool and giggled. Then she gave me a normal hug that didn't suffocate me or anything.

"I already know, Teukie Oppa." Did she just call me Teukie Oppa? Awww~this girl is so cute. But how did she see through my disguise? I thought my disguise was infallible!

Suddenly she linked her arm through mine and said, "Oppa would you take me on a date? I've been waiting to date you forever! Ever since I was 12! And now I'm 17. Please oppa? If you do, I'll even recommend some hot chicks for you!" THAT caught my attention. (No not because I'm a but because I'm looking for a girlfriend remember?)

"You better get me some good ones." I replied and dragged her to the nearest Korean restaurant.

My POV:

Yay finally a date with Leeteuk! Even though he's only dating me for hot chicks but that doesn't matter! For at least a short while I'll be able to claim him as my own :) We went into a Korean restaurant where we sat down at a table near the window.

"Let's eat breakfast," he said. I smiled and nodded even though I already had some breakfast. Then I remembered something. "Oppa you're paying right?" He flailed his hand in the air, "Of course I'll pay! What kinda boyfriend would I be if I don't even pay for our first date!" My smile grew bigger. This means I can finally try the most expensive items on the menu!

Unblushingly, I ordered the deluxe breakfast combo, which consisted of several types of fancy kimchi, a bowl of clear broth, a bowl of rice, fried fish, namul (vegetables cooked in a pan), and some red bean buns. Leeteuk ordered a large serving of toppoki and two hard-boiled eggs. The waitress who took our orders glanced at me meaningfully, coughed , and went away. Oh well, who cares if I get fat? This is my only chance and I am not gonna let it go. I settled myself comfortably in my chair and waited for my second breakfast.


Author's Note: Like the story? Comment/Subscribe!