Angel Stephanie + Angel Teukie = ♥ ?

My "Cousin" is Dating Leeteuk (HIATUS)

My POV:

            Well, I think my “cousin” Stephanie is pretty much ready to make her appearance…I chuckled to myself as I dialed Teukie Oppa’s number.

Leeteuk’s POV:

            My phone rang. It was from Ae-Cha.

            “Hi Teukie Oppa!”

            “Hi Ae-Cha. Is your cousin ready?”

            “Oh yeah! I told her ALL about you! And…you got accepted!”

            The way Ae-Cha phrased her words made me feel like I just passed some major exam or something. I shook my head at that silly little girl. What would I do without her?

            “Oppa?”

            “Oh yes?”

            “When do you wanna take my cousin out?”

            “How about tomorrow? I’m free and we can go to a nice quiet restaurant without screaming fangirls.”

            “Ok! Now…” Ae-Cha gave me her cousin’s address and told me what her cousin will be wearing.

            “One more thing,” I added, “what’s your cousin’s Korean name? I’m not that good at English so I would prefer to address her by her Korean name.”

            “It’s Yon-Hei.”

            Yon-Hei. The name sounds elegant and exotic enough. After chatting with Ae-Cha for about 2 minutes, I hung up and started preparing myself for tomorrow’s date.

Heechul’s POV:

            Yesung came to me with a full video of the conversation between Katie and Leeteuk. Yes, I’ve hired him to spy on Leeteuk and report to me whenever Katie is involved. Beside, he seems to be pretty curious himself.

            We watched the video in silence. “Good job Yesung.” I patted him on the back and handed him a new toy for his turtle. Yesung’s face instantly lit up and he hugged me tightly. Apparently, anything for his turtle is enough for him.

            So, I thought to myself, Leeteuk’s dating Katie’s cousin, not Katie. She’s only an intermediary. I smiled to myself. That means she’s still open…

Leeteuk’s POV:

            The next night I arrived at Yon-Hei’s house. It was a small cottage-looking place near the SM center. I had rented a modest car: not too fancy, not too cheap. I got out of the car, making sure my sunglasses and hat were still intact. I had picked up a bouquet of eleven peach roses for her. They stand for my admiration for Yon-Hei and the reassurance that she is loved by me.

            Who says I can’t be romantic?

            I gently knocked on the door and held the roses before me, smiling. The door opened. My jaw fell to the ground.

            The girl before me was the exact one I had envisioned in my fantasy. She smiled a pretty smile, “I’m Yon-Hei.”

            “I’m Leeteuk.” I smiled back and gave her the bouquet. Her happiness shone radiantly through her expression and she mouthed a “Thank you.” I could tell she was very shy as I led her to my car. Her face was crimson and I felt at once that she was precious. I felt the sudden urge to protect her fragile innocence and her beautiful smile. I felt as if she was a pure white butterfly who has only roamed among the daisies and the tulips, never pricked by a thorn and never seen the dark side of the world.

            At that moment, my mouth opened and I could only utter three words, “I love you.” Yon-Hei looked a bit shocked at my sudden confession. Her lips slightly opened and I gently kissed her forehead. The girl blushed harder. I couldn’t explain my actions so I didn’t.

            Instead, we drove on in silence.

            “What would you like to eat, Yon-Hei?” I asked her softly.

            “I like American food.” She answered.

            For some reason, I felt like a nervous little boy beside this angel.

            “How old are you?” Ae-Cha never told me her age and I hope she isn’t half my age or something.

            “I’m 23.”

            Wow, this girl must be a late bloomer. 23 and still able to maintain her innocent image.

            Our small talk went on and Stephanie eventually opened up. She laughed at my jokes and even hit me on the shoulder once. The moment we touched made me shiver. I felt as if I couldn’t get enough of her. Is this love?

            The car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. I hit the steering wheel in frustration and then glanced over at the gas indicator.

            It was empty.


Author's Note: Is this chapter boring for you guys? Sorry for the lovey dovey parts...Leeteuk's lovestruck haha