My Acceptance to your Company

Under The Rose Petals

 

Edited?

[x] No \ [] Yes

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                The entire weekend was spent sleeping in on Saturday and doing absolutely nothing, to waking up Sunday morning and doing nothing again. I had called Woohyun Sunday evening to help me on the math and we ended up talking for about three hours, and then I called Lily and we talked until the wee hours of the morning. To sum it all up, my weekend was spent like a normal teenager, and now, here I am, dressed in skinny jeans and a sweater, yawning on the bus to school. I didn’t even want to come to school today in the first place. Myungsoo had called me a couple times on Saturday wanting to talk to me but I ignored him, and I honestly don’t want to have to face him at all.

                To my surprise though, he didn’t seem mad or disappointed at all. Even during the rest of my boring week he was actually sort of nice to me, which was a great thing considering all week I was packed solid with school work and all that boring nonsense. Finally, at lunch the following Friday, pretty much a week after meeting the seven boys, Lily sat me down at our lunch table with a serious look.

                “Alright Erica, it’s been a week, what’s your verdict?” She asked me, hands on her hips.

Lily and Hoya had hit it off pretty well and they are so close to dating. Hoya is really good for her and since she’s been hanging out with him, I’ve seen her much happier than I thought she could ever be. I took a look around the table. Dongwoo and Sungyeol were stuffing their faces with sandwiches from the cafeteria, Sunggyu and Woohyun were eating silently as they stared at me, Sungjong was looking at me with his adorable face, and Hoya was sharing his lunch with Lily. It was a wonderful sight – until I looked at Myungsoo. He sat there staring at me with those wonderful brown eyes that I literally drowned in and didn’t care if I died from lack of oxygen. He wasn’t smirking this time, just a curious smile on his face.

                This whole week the boys have been getting under my skin – in a good way, and have actually been really kind to me. It’s very strange for me to accept other people into my life, but they were making an imprint without me really knowing. It reminds me of this past Wednesday when I decided to eat lunch with two of my other friends.

 

~Shall we Flashback? ~

 

                “Hey, Juliea, Anna, wait up!” I called from down the hallway. I had already grabbed my lunch from my locker before Myungsoo or Dongwoo managed to get there and drag me with them to the lunch room, and I didn’t want that happening today. Nope, I was going to spend the day away from them whether they liked it or not. This also meant not being with Lily, but I’ll see her during our spare so I’ll make it up to her with a cappuccino from across the street.

                “Oh, Erica,” Anna said, turning around to look at me, “what’s up?”

                I finally caught up to them after doing a ten second jog and smiled slightly to them. “Mind if I join you for lunch today?” I asked, making the two girls glance at each other questionably before looking back at me. “Sure!” Juliea exclaimed as she linked on of her arms through mine, “we’re always glad to have you around.” And with that, we marched down the hall and out to the front field where we found a nice patch of shady grass to sit and eat.

                After about fifteen minutes of catching up with one another and more mindless chatter, Anna looked up and stared wide eyed at something that must have been behind me. I was about to question her weird look when I felt two arms lock around my neck in a back hug.

                “Thought you could run away from us, huh, French fry?” The back hugger asked me. I rolled my eyes on instinct and pried the arms off of me but after several attempts and them not moving, I gave up. “I wasn’t running away, stupid,” I stated to Dongwoo, “I’m simply enjoying the wonderful weather with my two friends.” With that, I took another bite of my grilled cheese. Dongwoo released his arms from me and I sighed happily, but not before I felt someone sit with their back against my back.

                “Why do I feel slightly betrayed my little Munchkin?” This time it was Myungsoo, but when he touched me, even though our skin was divided by layers of clothes, I still felt the warmth and tingles he gave me. Ignoring the wonderful sensation though, I scoffed, “oh please, like you really care, MyungMyung.” He didn’t reply, just leaned more into me causing me to slouch forward more.

                “Omo,” Juliea said as she looked at the boys standing behind me, “these are the new guys, right?” Her and Anna stared at them before looking at me. I knew the question before they spoke it, so I answered it. “It’s a long and complicated story, but the easiest way I can put it, is Lily.” The girls seemed to understand and nodded, but Anna spoke up next. “But why do they need to be here, disrupting my wonderful food?” I stared at her before laughing a little making Myungsoo shake against my back. I didn’t reply though, surprisingly, Sungyeol did. “Well, because we wanted to see such beautiful ladies.” I had no clue Sungyeol had it in him to be a flirt like that, and I silently applauded him because for the amount of time I had known him, all he ever did was be polite and help out. Not be one to tease the ladies. Anna however, didn’t seem flattered by his words and simply scoffed. “Oh please, I just want my sandwich,” and then she took a large bite and turned away, no longer interested. Sungyeol just simply laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. I would have to get on setting them up; I know I saw something there.

                I had totally forgotten that Myungsoo was making my sit very uncomfortable, but only because I was starting to get hot everywhere and my stomach was starting to turn due to all the tingles I was feeling. So I pushed backwards as hard as I could until I was pretty much laying down on top of him. Myungsoo let out a small grunt before pushing me back, proving just who had the most muscle. Obviously it had to be him. Feeling his back muscles tense and press against me made me think back to my dream when I was feeling the hard muscle under his shirt. I quickly put my now empty lunch container away and fanned my face a little; it was seriously getting hot out here, and I was only wearing a tee shirt!

                Anna was staring at me weirdly as she slowly took a bite of an apple she found in her bag, and I could see Juliea staring at someone behind me and trying not to laugh. I shrugged my shoulders and zipped up my bag. Dongwoo leaned down and snatched my bag away from me, and evil grin on his face. “Lily says she needs to have a women’s talk with you. Right. Now,” he said, straightening up. I was about to get up to retrieve my bag from him, when Myungsoo got up and lifted me over his shoulder.

                “Yup, definitely betrayed by my Munchkin,” I scoffed when he said I was his, “we’ll make sure that never happens again.” Then I was pulled away, literally kicking and screaming to be put down until we met with Lily in the hallways laughing her off.

 

~End Flashback~

 

                I don’t know what happened during that lunch period, but I think Myungsoo did something to my insides because whenever he was in the same room as me, I could always pick him out and I would always feel warm. All these feelings were really new to me, and all very strange; something wasn’t used to. I remember at first when I felt repulsed by the idea of having new friends, but now, I don’t feel like that somehow. I welcome the loudness and warmth that they seem to give me, and I’ve gotten used to their presence in everything that I do now. So as I looked back at all the faces of the new friends that I’ve made, and then at Lilly that smiled at me, not caring what my answer would be, I let a smile slip onto my lips as I rolled my eyes, shrugged my shoulders and took a large mouthful of fruit.

                “Yeah, whatever, you guys can hang around.” After saying that, Lily let out a squeal as she hugged my side and it seemed that the boys let out a breath. “You see,” I heard Dongwoo said from somewhere down the table, “we aren’t so bad, French fry!” And then he threw a French fry at me, causing me to yell at him and throw a blueberry in his face, making everyone laugh at our childish behavior. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note~

Yay, I updated~! I also noticed that I recieved a new subscriber, so thank you!

Ah, the story isn't over, but it will be soon, I believe we're about half way through... Maybe. I actually haven't decided how long this will be o-o But I hope all my wonderful readers withh stay with me (:

Cat = My readers and I will hold all of you and we will have wonderful times together~ Too wierd? I thought so  ; u; but that's okay

Alright, i'm going to go and do something... Mayeb (: Comment and let me know what you think~

Until the next update (Maybe tomorrow!) 

Ole~