And so it Begins

Under The Rose Petals
 
Edited?
 
[x] No \ [] Yes
 

 

              I marched through the hallways completely furious. I couldn’t even fathom as to why someone would even tell such a stupid lie as Woohyun had, but then again, we are in high-school and stupid stuff like this happened all the time. The people that were still at their lockers watched as I stomped my way through until I reached the front doors of the school. I was looking for my only other two best friends.
 
                As soon as I made it out the doors, I spotted them lounging under the giant tree. “Anna, Julia!” I called out as I began walking over to them. The two looked over at me and waved.
 
                “What brings you out here?” Anna asked once I had sat down.
 
                “I can’t come spend time with you guys?”
 
                Anna just looked at me sceptically before taking a bite of her sandwich. I shrugged my shoulders at her and took out my own lunch. After a couple of minutes of talking to Julia about whatever, Anna chimed into the conversation.
 
                “So what’s wrong with you Erica,” she asked wrapping her sandwich crusts up in the saran wrap, “you seem angry and tense, who pissed you off?”
 
                I loved how she always knew when something was wrong and how blunt she was about asking. That’s mostly why we became friends in the first place; she wasn’t scared to speak her mind. “Woohyun,” I stated sticking the straw into my container of banana milk, “you haven’t heard about it?”
 
                “No I have,” she said stretching her arms above her head, “have you tried talking to him, or did you just yell at him?” She was smiling by the end because she knew that I had chosen the latter of the two. “Silly little Erica,” she said wagging her finger in my face, “you should have tried talking to him, figure out why he did it in the first place.”
 
                I rolled my eyes, “he shouldn’t have done it in the first place.”
 
                Quite frankly, I was quite hurt by what he did to me. Just when I thought that I might like him, he goes ahead and does the most stupid thing in the world. “Well,” Juliea piped up, “you should talk to him, just hear him out.” 
 
                “Even Juliea knows what to do,” Anna said causing Juliea to yell at her. “I’m not that stupid,” she cried hitting Anna’s arm.
 
                “Fine,” I said breaking up their little fight, “I’ll think about talking to him.” Anna glared at me, “no, you will or I’ll find you!” That made the three of us burst out in laughter.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
                The rest of the school day was pretty uneventful, but the entire time my mind was on Woohyun. I honestly wanted to kick his , and every time I thought that I should, his smiling face popped up in my mind making me want to just hug him instead of hurt him. I sighed, this is why I hate people; they go ahead and hurt you and all you want to do is hug them.
 
                I was at my locker putting on my sweater when I felt a presence behind me, when I turned I saw none other than Woohyun.
 
                “Hey Erica,” he said but when I gave no response, he sighed, “listen, I’m sorry, alright?”
 
                The way he said it didn’t exactly sound very sorry and that made me more furious with him. “Nope,” I said slamming my locker shut, “I don’t think so, and you aren’t getting let off that easily.” I crossed my arms over my chest, hoping he would leave me alone. He just let out a sigh, shoving his hands into his pockets.
 
                “Can I at least explain?” He pleaded, looking at me with puppy-dog eyes. I let out my own sigh, uncrossing my arms and motioning him to follow me. “Fine,” I said, slipping on a pair of sunglasses, “you have till we get to my house to tell me a very convincing story that I am to forgive you.” With that, we walked out of the school and down the sidewalk.
 

 
Authors Note~
Ha.. Haha... I have a perfectly good reason as to why I was absent for... a long time.
You see, I was writing this chapter.... and I finished it.... and then I just left it there.....so... don't kill me //dodges bullets
In other more important news, the next chapter is going to be lengthy because I've been having too many short updates and you readers deserve more (:
 
I ALSO FINALLY KNOW KNOW HOW ERICA IS GOING TO END UP WITH OHMYHAMSTERS I AM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS :D
So I will be back real soon with another update~
But until then--
OLE~