Bonding Time with Woo

Under The Rose Petals

 

Edited?

[] No \ [x] Yes


               The entire morning I hadn't seen any sign of Woohyun and I became increasingly more agitated; I really needed to talk to him to sort all this stuff out. The one thing I was happy about though was the fact that no one else other than the eight of us knew what was happening. However, Myungsoo was the only one that came to realize that Woohyun had lied.

               I made my way to my locker after physics class, happy to finally eat the jam sandwich I had made this morning. When I approached, I saw only Dongwoo shoving his books into his locker. He must have heard me coming because he turned to look at me with a smile on his face.

               "French Fry," he called joyfully, "boy, am I glad to see you!"

               I gave him a puzzled look as I walked to my locker. He had his hand pressed up against a ton of papers that were shoved in at random, his body turned towards me, his other hand placed on his hip. "What are you doing?" I questioned as I pulled my lock open and ped my backpack.

               The boy peered into my organized locker, releasing his hand from the papers only for a moment causing them to completely fall out and spill all over the hallway - thankfully the halls were empty by this time. I looked at the scattered papers before looking at him, an eyebrow cocked.

               He rubbed his neck shyly, "I'm not very neat," he explained causing me to giggle a little.

               "Need some help?" I asked, already bending down to pick up some of the papers. He was right, he was completely disorganized, but most papers had the subject written on the top: Math, English Studies, History, and Biology. "Hey," I said looking over Dongwoo's neat handwriting, "do you have an empty binder?" He looked over at me with a questioning look but pulled out a blue binder from somewhere in his locker that was completely empty; probably never been used before. He handed the binder to me as I pulled out some extra dividers I had left over from when I organized my own binder.

               A few minutes later, Dongwoo and I were seated on the floor, sorting through the billions of papers, making piles for each subject before I place them in the binder. We haven't said much during this time, so when Dongwoo finally spoke, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

               "So you and Woohyun are together?"

               What a way to break the ice. I debated whether or not I should tell Dongwoo the truth or not, I mean, he was a nice guy, someone I could probably grow to trust, but I wasn't sure. I knew I had to say something because I noticed his hand had stopped moving and I could feel his eyes on me. "Promise you won't tell?" Just to make myself feel better I guess.

               "I swear on my dead cats’ grave I won't tell another soul," he swore, and when I looked at him, he had his hand over his heart. He was such an adorable goof.

               I let out a sigh and looked back to the pile of papers. "He lied."

               I heard Dongwoo take in a sharp breath, "he must have a reason, no?" I shook my head. If he did have a reason, he never told me. "Did he tell you about it?" I shook my head once more.

 

"I heard about this this morning from Lily. She looked so happy when she saw me; I swear there were sparkles in her eyes."

               He nodded, not saying anything for a few more minutes. "No wonder he left early this morning, he must be avoiding you." Dongwoo himself seemed somewhat lost in thought as he looked over at me.

               "Well the man better hide well because I will find him and I will scream at him!" I was nearly yelling now, trying hard to contain my anger.

               Dongwoo stared at me before smiling a rather comforting smile. "I'll beat him up for you, French fry." I smiled at this, my previous anger leaving me. To me, Dongwoo was like an older brother; I had a feeling that if Lily weren’t around, he would be the one I would sit and tell my problems too – I knew he would listen. I didn't have any feelings for him romantically and neither did him to me; we had more of a sibling relationship and I was happy for this. "I know he had no right to do this, but at least hear him out, okay?"

               Gone was the Dongwoo that would joke around with everyone while making a fool of himself. In this moment, he was sentimental and caring and I had a feeling that this was a large part of his personality. This was the real him.

             "I'll try, but I can't make any promises," I said closing the now full binder, "he disappointed me, Dongwoo, it almost hurt."

               Dongwoo stood up along with me and took the binder from me, shoving it in his locker before pulling me into a hug. He was tall, a lot taller than I thought he was; he was a whole two heads taller than me! He patted my back before pulling back slightly to smile down at me. "I know it , Erica," he said, his signature goofy smile on his face, "but don't worry, you have tons of people willing to help you, like me!"

               I began to laugh; he could be so cute sometimes. He began to laugh himself, and soon we were walking side by side towards the cafeteria. As we entered, I saw Woohyun seated at the table and all that anger returned to me in a rush. I really needed to get my emotions checked out. Woohyun and the others all spotted us and were calling us over and I felt Dongwoo poke me, trying to gain my attention but I was too far gone, my eyes trained on Woohyun as I began making a deathly walk towards the table. Lily looked scared; she must have known what was going to happen while the others looked confused. When I finally reached the table, I pointed to Woohyun, death in my eyes as I screamed,

               "You little piece of , what the hell is wrong with you!"


Authors Note~

Hehe, I updated again :D

I know I know, this update is a little short, but I needed it to be that way! and... you swear at the end. you naughty person, you > 3>

So anyway, I'd reeaally like to hear what you guys think... i feel like I'm writing to a bunch of seaguls...

It's really lonely here you guys D: I promise I won't bite. I swear to the cheese gods I won't! 

Well, enough of this, you guys won't comment anyway ;-; At least look forward to the coming chapters, and I'll see you in the next update.

Ole~

(ps, is coming, but with who? >:D )