The Message

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

Yookyung held it tight as she asked Namjoo to read it out loud.

 

From: CEO-nim

 

Message: Kindly announce that APink will be casted on one of the variety shows this coming October and tell them to practice more, their debut stage performance is fast approaching. Let them meet the other cast for their new variety show called "Birth Of a Family" tomorrow after their practice.

 

"OMOOO ~~" They all squealed after they hear the news, "I'm excited ~ Our first variety show" Bomi said. The others nodded in agreement.

 

NaEun just stared at them in awe, this girl is not as talkative unlike the other girls, She has this side that she rarely talk and didnt bother herself in such a news.

 

She was the first one to appear in B2st MVs, so she was that popular and called BEAST's Girl.

 

 

-

 

INFINITE:

 

They were on the van on their way to Inkigayo, Singing and dancing along their song 'Be Mine'

 

"hyung.. do you think we'll win?" As he gets the U pillow and put it around his neck.

 

"ya! win or not at least we did our best, right? and let's work harder!" Sunggyu fist pump his hand on the air.

 

Sungyeol who is busy looking at his phone and keeps on searching more updates aboout Apink, L glanced at him and gave him a weird look. "Why so interested on them? I bet they're not that pretty" He said.

 

"tsh, cold hearted-person.. Don't judge them that fast." As he explores he found a Teaser for Apink's MV, he showed his gums as he smiled widely in victory.

 

"kyaa! FOUND IT!!" He yelled using his dolphin scream. "MWOYA?! what did you found?" Woohyun accidentally raised his voice because of being startled.

 

Sungyeol played the video , Woohyun takes a look at it and the others but Sunggyu can't even take a look because he was seated on the front beside his manager who was currently driving, L just rolled his eyes and leaned his head on the window.

 

"Ya! guys what are you watching huh? YaDong?!!!" Sunggyu said.

 

Woohyun,Sungyeol,Sungjong,Hoya didn't mind what the leader have said, they continue to watch the 7 individual teasers that recently released as they all grinned happily.

 

"that  Bomi girl is cute" Sungyeol said.

 

"aniya! the girl with bangs" Hoya nodded.

 

"ya! that was mine!" Woohyun said and nudges Hoya's arm and laughed, "nah, I'll go to the Cho--Cho-- someone, forgot her name" Woohyun scratches his nape.

 

"I'm prettier than them" Sungjong scoffed

 

"ya! let me at least take a look!!" The leader whined.

 

L didn't comment on anything, until they reached the venue and proceeded on the backstage.

 

 

-

 

"KungFu Panda, unnie! What are we doing here?" EunJi said as they looked around the venue. "You'll see, you will be meeting the other group that you will be casted on this coming October, Learn to be close to them eo?" As she looked at the girls smilingly.

 

Namjoo and Hayoung jumps excitedly "are they girls too? OMO! maybe I'll be an unnie!" Hayoung said. Namjoo just nodded on what Hayoung just said.

 

"Shush! They're not girls." Manager said

 

The girls stopped walking and looked at their manager curiously, "Then. . . You mean, they're guys?" Bomi said while blinking.

 

The manager just nodded and continue to walk, She instructed the girls to where to seat.

 

The girls are blabbering about the boy group that they will be casted on.

 

"ahh.. I'm nervous~" NaEun said.

 

All the attentions were shift on her.

 

"mwo? waeyo? because of the boys?" Chorong looked at her.

 

NaEun nodded, "It's our first variety show and it's with a boy group. Aigoom hope they're kind"

 

All of them just nodded in agreement.

 

"I agree.." Yookyung said.

 

The lights was closed and spotlight was the one can be seen signalling that the show was about to begin.

 

-

 

 

HEYYY!!!! 2ND CHAPTER WAS UP! HOW WAS IT? BORING? UHH.. SHORT? kk.. THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS^^

 

NEXT CHAPTER: FIRST MEETING