FIRST MEETING

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

While Infinite was waiting for their turn backstage, Woohyun and Sunggyu were busy on chatting and laughing on their alien jokes, Sungjong is trying to warm up his vocals so he won't worry so much, Hoya, Sungyeol and Dongwoo are still not getting over about APINK and asking each other on what they think they looked like on person, not even knowing that they will meet APink now after the show, L just kept quiet and busy fixing his clothes and hair.

 

 

The MC came out as he was holding an envelope and greeted everyone politely and gave the opening remarks and told the audience the performers, "today,we'll have SISTAR,4MINUTE, B1A4, Boyfriend and INFINITE as our performers".

 

As soon as it was done, "Let us all welcome SISTAR, please give them around of applause" The girls are busy watching the performers quietly as the audiences gone wild.

 

Time goes by, the MC announced a group that will have a comeback so they were put on the last. "Please welcome INFINITE for their comeback song "Be Mine" Let us give them around of applause." The girls were amazed beccause the crowd gone wild.

 

The next thing they knew that Infinite was on the stage and they were all stunned because of how good-looking they are.

 

"they're so handsome" Namjoo said as she blinked cutely, Hayoung nodded in agreement.

 

 

Naekkeo haja ~ Naega neol saranghae , eo? Naega neo getojeonghae , eo? Naega neol kkeutkaji jikyeoljulgae ~

 

Because Apink were sitting on the front row they can see the idols clearly, Namjoo, Hayoung and Yookyung were too busy spazzing for Sungyeol and kept on talking about him while Infinite are performing.

 

 

L and Hoya ran infront of the first row stage and singing , L spotted APink and taught that they were their fans, and winked at them, but, the girl group trying hard not to make them look like a stupid and kept their poker face on.

 

Then, after a few seconds Woohyun came over and does aegyo and throwing hearts as he sing.

 

Yookyung is smiling like an idiot and bit her lips.

 

As they were about to end their performance, the 6 girls are busy squealing and talking about how handsome the boy group are.

 

 

"omo! jinjja! the guy who just came first before the heart with throwing heart thing came is just my type!" EunJI said with her Busan accent

 

"eyoo.. mine was the man who has a lot of aegyo, omo! he's really cute!" Chorong said as she continue to watch the boys.

 

"ah! Mine was The one with wide eyed man, the tall one!" Bomi giggled.

 

"ya!! We like that too!" Namjoo said

 

"I've changed my mind, I like the one who has a cold feature" Hayoung said.

 

NaEun just listened to her co-members as they were busy fangirling about them, she is not a type of girl who speaks out her own thoughts easily.

 

They're handsome.

 

but, once she heard what Hayoung just said. "I've changed my mind, I like the one who has a cold feature" Hayoung said.

 

swung open and words came out, "I don't like him" causing her co-members to look at her in curiousity.

 

"Why? He's handsome" Yookyung said. She just shrugged and continue to watch.

 

NAEUN POV: 

 

While watching INFINITE perform and heard what Hayoung said my mouth automatically threw words which should not be thrown.

 

I don't even know why I don't like him, I just don't.

 

I suddenly thought about being casted on a variety show this coming October, I just hoped that they were not to once who will be cast together with us.

 

That will be AWKWARD.

 

I just watched them as their song near to an end.

 

I can hear loud fanchants, I think they were screaming the names of the members

 

I don't clearly understand them.

 

 

- END OF POV
 

 

As Hoya did his half-split part, APink widened their eyes in amazement seeing a man can do a half-split and can stand in just a second.

 

"WHOAAAA!!!" the girls mouthed including NaEun. The crowd gets wilder and confetting suddenly pops out.

 

They ended their song with full of happiness, as the MC again stood infront and holding another envelope and quickly gets the paper inside of it.

 

"Did you guys enjoy the performances? I hope you did, I have the list of the nominees on my hands." He cleared his throat before proceeding.

 

"B2ST, SISTAR and Infinite are nominated to win this trophy" he showed the trophy and turned to the paper again.

 

The sound of drum rolls can be heard through the stadium "The winner is .." he pauses, "INFINITE!! Chukahamnida!"

 

Hearing their group's name made them cry, their first time of winning, The leader didn't even shed a tear like the others but he just pronounced his speech after getting the trophy.

 

 

-

 

BACKSTAGE:

 

The boys cheered as they enter the backstage, they were totally happy for winning a trophy, Sungyeol who was busy kissing the trophy he was holding, maknae in.

 

"ya! hyung.. the trophy is not a food and the trophy will smell like your saliva. eww" Sungjong made a face which he earned a hit from Sungyeol.

 

As they were busy blabbering around their manager went in and walked to them

 

"hey guys! Chukahamnida for winning, let's keep it up!" Manager said as the group cheered, "wait , I have people with me.." The boys looked s confused.

 

Suddenly, Apink entered the backstage and Sungyeol widen his eyes in shock then he grinned widely "omo! APINKEU? right? right?" he asked excitedly while chuckling, manager just nodded. 

 

As soon as apink walked in beside Infinite's manager they greeted them politely and introduced themselves. Every member of Infinite were interested about them except for L he just kept on nodding as he rememebered that he had winked on them awhile ago.

 

Manager explained that they need to be close to each other since they will be both casted on a variety show together.

 

"we will be close to them!" Hoya said, smiling widely.

 

"good.." manager said as he looked at the watch and said "oh, wait here for awhile i need to do something, be friend with each other i'll be back in a few minutes, Apink will visit your dorm today."

 

 

"MWO!?" Everyone was startled as the manager takes his way towards the exit.

 

"our dirty dorm.." Dongwoo mumbled.

 

 

-

 

CHAPTER 3 WAS DONE! what do you think? :D SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT I NEED SOME OPINIONS :D

 

NEXT CHAPTER: DORM