Sucess

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

Days passed by so fast and Naeun almost forget her issue on L. Because she doesnt receive any calls or messages from him. She admit she still missed him, but not how much as before. Thats what she thinks, until one day, when all the APink members gathered around the living room to watch a movie together a Celebrity News suddenly pop up.

 

The reporter appeared on the screen.

 

It was confirmed that Infinite's L and Miss A's Suzy were officially dating. As the reporter continues to talk he flashes some videos that he said that they were caught by the fans roaming around Myeongdong and Gangnam.

 

We invited the both of them here to confirm if the statement is true, Now we have here with us Infinite's Kim Myungsoo and Miss A's Bae Suzy.

 

The two bowed politely, Naeun was standing frozen beside Hayoung with her wide eyes and listening carefully at the news. She examined their facial expressions.

 

Now, It is true that you guys had been together before you went to States, right? The reporter asked which Suzy gave him a nod and answered "Yes, it is true. But, it is really fated for us to be really together even though we both awkward at first when I came back, Its really an honor that we became together again" She smiled sweetly and glanced at L.

 

L who doesnt seem so happy but tried to smile. Oh.. that was sweet of you two. He nods. And you L, Is it true that you have liked other girls before Suzy came back? It was circulating around the Social Networking Sites and all Netizens were curious about who is she, Is this true? He asked as he wait on L's answer.

 

L on the other hand got nervous, He wanted to tell "yes, I liked someone and it was Naeun" but he realy can't so he answered back the opposite way even though it was against his will.

 

"Aniyo, I never liked someone, I was cold as an ice so, how come I will approach one. I only loved Suzy before and After she came back from States" He simply state which all the fans on the set started to cheer.

 

 

WOOOO!!! WOOO!!!

 

Myungzy forever!!!

 

Kim Myungsoo!! Why her? It should be NaEun!!

 

Different shouts appeared but when heard Naeun's name, he suddenly looked at the fans and gave his teasing smile, "Mwo? Who shout a different girl name? Stand Up!" He jokingly said.

 

A fan stood up proudly and waved, "I am a MyungEun fan! Shipper to be short, Oppa! If youre happy with her go with it, but, I'll be forever MyungEun. I have seen lots of interactions between you and her." The fan glanced at the reporter and asked, "Can I ask oppa a question?" She said.

 

Go ahead.. The reported stated.

 

"Oppa, its also been circulating on the SNS that you and Naeun-ssi are dating, many netizens thought that you two were together because of the interactions posted on SNS, Havent you like her?" She asked.

 

L conscience wants to take over and said it is true, but he cant. "We were just friends, Cant friends have interactions?" He simply said.

 

He doesnt want to offend the fan but he also don't want to say what's the truth, so the fan all can do was to sit back and watch again.

 

Lastly, Since when have you been together? He asked. L was about to answer but then Suzy sensed it and answered quickly. "Since last two months." She said smiling, L in defeat he cant do nothing but to nod and say "ne, its true."

 

-

 

The interview with them ended and after APink watched it, they glanced at Naeun, checking if she was okay. A few tears escape on her eyes when realization slaps her she quickly wiped it away.

 

"Are you okay?" Yookyung said why caressing her back. Naeun tried her best to smile and nod happily, "Ne, of course, Im jjust happy for them. I mean, for Suzy, Her wish came true. Im glad she is happy." She stood up and went to her room.

 

After the interview, L was not a good mood when Suzy cling on his arms. "Why did you say that?" L said coldy while walking out of the building. "What? What did I say? Its true." Suzy putting up her sweet voice.

 

L then faced her with his killer glare and removed her arms clinging on him, "We havent been even in 2 months yet. Its not what we talked about huh?" L rolled his eyes and walked out.

 

Suzy furrowed her brows in frustration, "Is it because maybe Naeun is watching us?" She smirked on a thought, "Youre mine now L, Naeun cant do anything and you cant do anything. Youre my obssession and I succeed in getting you." She followed him on there car and headed back to there next schedule. But, no matter how Suzy tried to approach L.

 

L doesnt even talk to her, He just talked to her because of their schedules. But, deep inside he was very mad, he was very hopeless.

 

Birth Of A Family is coming, L and Naeun will see each other again, It will hurt them more.

 

-

 

ANNYEONG!! :D What do you think on this Chapter? kkk.. Comment and Subscribe <3