MV WITH L (2)

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

As Naeun went out from changing and saw L outisde. she glared at her and sits on the chair where the stylist is waiting for her but you can still see the nervousness and shock on NaEun's eyes.

 

When he calm down he went inside to change hurriedly to change , as he finished changing he sat beside Naeun and let the stylist put make ups on them, Naeun didn't had a good sleep, fell asleep with head's down, as the stylist is working on her hair. L was suppose to talk to her to and to apologize at the same time when he noticed that Naeun's head is swinging from side to side because she fell asleep.

 

He scans her features, he stared on her face, her eyes, her nose, then finally her plump pink lips, he then felt something weird inside him then he faces the mirror beside him then glanced at the sleeping Naeun again, He then remembered something.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

At the same backstage with a girl group, a girl with long wavy hair girl sat beside him, he got stunned when he felt himself staring at her figure, the girl looked at him then smiled at him.

 

Since they share the same waiting room with her they talked for so many things, he then felt something..

 

Something weird but happy feeling.

 

what can this be?

 

when the girl went out the waiting room, he held onto his chest, he can feel his heart beating twice as fast its normal speed.

 

What can this feeling be?

 

Love at first sight. He thought.

 

-

 

He was about to recall what had happened back to their past when their was a loud yell came from outside.

 

"Naeun and L, please go out now, the set it ready." the staff said. He snapped out of his own thought and fixes his suit, he glanced at Naeun who was standing and fixing her dress.

 

I realized just now.. She's beautiful.. he thought then stood up, and put up his cool look again.

 

He didn't want to admit to himself that he felt the same feeling before, all what he thinks is that he hates this girl and he just want her to fall inlove with him.

 

"Let's go, young lady" he smirked at Naeun which he earned an eye roll from Naeun and they went out together.

 

"I so hate this day.." she mumbled with gritted teeth, "as if I loved this day?" L mumbled back, NaEun just rolled her eyes.

 

The director told them how will the MV go.

 

"you too will act as a lovers eo? It's like you two met by chance while NaEun was sitting on that bench." the PD points the bench near them, their first venue will be the park since it's spring cherry blossoms is really dominant.

 

"Then, L will ask if he can sit beside you, then you will agree, Just pretend you two are talking happily, you can speak we'll just remove the voices, Naeun will leave first, then you L, after you stare at her back figure who's walking away you felt something weird on your heart, so you'll hold your heart and pretend to be stunned and inlove. okay?" He looked at the faces of the two of them and it seems that they have two different reaction, "okay? that's the first act for now." he clapped his hands signalling for the both of them to be ready.

 

As the PD have said, Naeun sat on the bench, she fixes herself first, as she heard the PD said, "CAMERA ROLL!" She looked around the park, smiling sweetly and feeling the breeze of the air, he long wavy hair is being blown by the air causes her to show her beauty more.

 

L on the other hand is watching her from the front standing beside the PD, he was signaled to enter the scene and stood up infront of Naeun, scratching his head pretending to be shy and smiling at NaEun, "uhm, can I sit with you?" he asked with his sweet voice, NaEun looked at him sweetly then smile, "sure you can.." She smiled at him as her hair was continued to be blown by the hair, causing L to be stunned again.

 

"CUT!!!" PD yelled. "L! don't be advance we're not yet on that part!" PD added, L bowed nonstop and apologizing.

 

They shoot it again he tried to focus, but he seems to be lost whenever Naeun was staring at him as her hair was blown by the wind, but to his luck they were on the part that he needs to be stunned and looked like inlove.

 

As Naeun walked away she glanced at L and gave her a sweet smile, AGAIN her hair was blown by the wind, L suddenly stood up and slowly held his chest and his eyes widen, he really portrayed a good acting, is it really just an acting? it seems .... REAL.

 

L slowly blinked his eyes but continue to held on his chest with his lips a bit parted, he was so lost on the act that he didn't seem to hear the PD yelled, "CUT!!" The PD noticed that L was still standing on the same place with the same expression, he yelled even louder, "L! CUT!!!" He said, realization hits L and scratches his head and bows, "did it go well?" he asked to avoid getting asked of why is he standing there for so long. "it turned out really great, It seems real, you two, look great with each other."

 

After hearing it, what? US? being good together? NO WAY. He thought sternly, The PD praised Naeun as well for her good acting and Naeun thanked him for praising him.

 

The two of them got called again by the PD, you just only need to shoot 2 parts, since the remaining parts will be shoot for their sunbaenims, they both nodded.

 

"okay, the next will be, you two fight for each other, like what  other couples do, but, this is firm, okay? L will pull you close to him and said don't leave him holdng on your wrist tight, okay?" the both of them nodded, then PD continues. "Naeun will push you away yelling at you to make her let you go and she will keep on hitting you as she sternly remove his wrist on your grip then will turn back on you, but L will grab your right wrist then pulled you close to him and will kiss you"

 

kiss you

 

kiss you

 

kiss you

 

Those words echoed on Naeun's ear, the both of them was in terribly shockness, "WHAT!? we have kissing scene!?" they said in unison. The PD just nodded, being a strict PD he is he doesn't allow complaints from the artists because he is a professional and knows what's good for the MV, PD added, "NO BUTS, WHATs, WHYs! That's Final"

 

This can't be. NaEun thought.

 

aish, jinjja. they're making it hard for me, PAST is coming back.. L thought and they sighed together and glared each other, "Don't you dare to lock lips on me" Naeun glared at him and turned around get gets a retouch for her make up.

 

 

KISS... He thought. This really can't be.

-

 

 

As they moved to another place for the next shooting place, they prepared a hose, the two watched the staffs prearing it and Naeun decided to ask why there is a hose the PD simply replied, "you will pretend to fight under the rain" NaEun just nod.

 

 

"what did he say?" L said, "why don't you ask him yourself?" Naeun replied coldly, and checked her face on the mirror, "You don't have to check your face, There's nothing special about your face, you look like a ghost." He mocked and puts his hand on his pocket and sits on the chair as he watched the staffs prepare for the needed things for the MV.

 

 

--

 

AYO!!!! Chapter 7 is up! :D HOW WAS IT? :D kyahahahahaha! Please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3 Comments are LOVED ^_^

 

NEXT: A KISS IN THE RAIN . .