All for you

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

They didn't know that all the members including Taemin were watching them from behind.

 

"What a love story.." Taemin whispers to Hayoung, Hayoung nodded eagerly and giggled, "Its like Im watching a real korean drama, oppa." She chuckled lowly. Then all of them clapped in unison which caught L's attention.

 

"Youre cheating on me, Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol joked but with his sad expression, "I hate you!!!" He said with his dolphin scream, which made all of them laugh.

 

L pretends to be embarass and  covered his face with shyness and mumbled, "Im sorry, Sungyeol hyung" Naeun found it cute and ruffle his hair and chuckled. But, she noticed that someone is missing, She looked around while the others were still into their jokes. Naeun pulled Taemin's hand and whispers, "where is Suzy?"

 

L saw what Naeun did and made him jealous and pouted, "Naeunnie ~~ Youre cheating on me" He said cutely. Naeun put her index finger on her lips and talked to Taemin again.

 

Taemin just shrugged and blinked innocently at her, he whispered back, "I dont know.. mianhae". "Does anyone know where is Bae Suji?" Taemin tilted his head and blinked. "Ya!! aish." NaEun pouted.

 

"oh. wae are you looking for her?" Woohyun butted in, Gyu puts an arm aroound Woohyun, "Well, she said she needs to get back to Seoul because Miss A misses her." Gyu nodded.

 

"Ya! Lets go eat! HoAegi is hungry, you know we've been watching you for the whole time!" Hoya pouted cutely. Dongwoo nodded, "aww my babe is hungry" He joked, "kaja, jagi.. Lets film WGM again." Hoya said while smiling, "Rappers Got Married!" They said in unison, and all of them laughed at their childishness.

 

-

 

After a few, L received a message.

 

From: Bae Suji.

 

Message: Im ending our contract. I'll be going back to America again and wont be able to come back, Im glad you didnt love me that much like the way it used to be, even though I want your love to be back, but, Naeun is already there for you. Im grateful that you met my bestfriend, She's really one of a kind of girl, Please dont hurt her, Im sorry for being selfish. I love you, Kim MyungClumsy, KimchiL, Myungbabo! Goodbye!

 

He looked so surprise on what's the message all about, then a message came from Naeun's phone as well.

 

From: Sujiji <3

Message: NaEun-ah, you know how I love you so much, kk. Sorry for being selfish. Please take care of Kim Myungsoo. We knew that he's a babo so he needs to be watched out. kk, ill leave the country again and dont know when will I be back, lets still keep in touch, Tell everyone that Im sorry that I had to leave today. That's all, Thank you, Son Naeun for taking care of L when I was away, I know its none of your bussiness but you still did. so yeah, super thanks to you <3 I love you my bestfriend. Ill bring some gogumas when I get back. kk

 

Tears slipped on Naeun's eyes as she didnt know what to do that her bestfriend had to leave South Korea again without even saying to her, but she's happy that she even receive a message before she go. L hugged her tightly to comfort her. He made Naeun's head rests on his shoulders.

 

"uljima.." L caresses Naeun's cheek and wiped his tears. Naeun being a soft hearted she is, she cried more and burried his face on his chest.

 

Sungyeol who is trying to make the situation happier pretended to be jealous again. Sungjong noticed it and got the signal on Sungyeol. "Someone's getting jealous.." Sungyeol tries his best for him to form a tear on his eyes. "Myungsoo-ah.. hug Sungyeollie too ~" Sungyeol opened his arms widely.

 

Infinite chuckled again, Naeun looked at him and a smile form on her lips. "Myungbabo and the rest of Infinite babo's are here. Dont be sad ~" L flashed a wide smile, it made Naeun comfortable and wiped her tears.

 

APink pulled Infinite with Taemin, they did a group hug with Naeun and Myungsoo at the center of them. They all chuckled. "Ya ya! Lets eat now, Chef Namu has made a delicious dish for alll of you" He grinned. "Thank you." Naeun smiled widely. "All for you.." Namu flashed a greasy smile.

 

"Ya! Namu, this is my girlfriend not yours!" L pouted like a kid. "Mwo? Did you ask her to be your girlfriend? We didnt hear anything awhile ago" Namu teased. L continued to pout.

 

"jinjja? Then, I can still court Naeun?" Taemin laughed while messing up with Naeun. L shot a deadly glare on him. "Dont you dare to touch my girl or else Ill be a Lucifer!" L grinned eveily which cause all of them to laugh.

 

-

 

This is an UPDATE! <3 kk. Please comment and subscribe! ^^ Thank you for the ZahraAlvirahma_Kpop, I love you! kk, and I love you all and thank you for supporting! ^^ Please support my other other story eo? Thank you! ^^