I Am Giving You Up

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

When he finished fixing his self he went to the place where Suzy asked her to go, He was smiling like an idiot because he knew that Naeun will be there.

 

When he arrived he saw Suzy but L's eyes furrowed when he didnt see Naeun, His mood suddenly changed.

 

"oh.. You came" Suzy greeted him with such a wide smile, In return he just gave her a cold stare before he went to sit across her.

 

"What will are we talking about? And I thought Naeun will be here with us? Now, where is she?" L asked continuously. Suzy was looking at him as she sipped on her Cappucino.

 

"I know you won't come if she's not here so, I decided to use her up" realizing what she has said, she cleared . "I mean. She said she can't come"

 

Still with his eyebrows furrowed he gave Suzy an irritating stare, "Okay. Just say what you want to say, I still need to do some things." L said with his cold voice and staring at her coldly.

 

"Well.." She began, L's patience was slowly fading away and interrupterd Suzy. "Just say it! I'm just wasting my time in here!" He raised his voice enough for everyone to hear.

 

"Ya! Take it easy. Listen carefully, I know you like Naeun that much and it figures on your actions, She was avoiding you right?"

 

L became interested when Naeun came on the subject but he still keeping his straight face on. "Yes she was avoiding me, Do you know anything about that?" He crossed his arm as he stare at her.

 

"She said, She doesnt like you, and she wants you and I to be together again." She lied. L keep quiet and replied, "I dont want to be with you again.", "But it will make her happy, Dont you want her to be happy?" L's heart were shot by a millions of arrows knowing that Naeun doesnt like her. He was completely deceived on Suzy's evilness.

 

"I still dont want." He stood up and was about to walk out of the cafe when Suzy suddenly speaks up again, "Naeun loves someone already, She doesnt love or even like you!" L was frozen on his spot and continue to walk.

 

-

 

Naeun is preparing for the upcoming MV for Wishlist, She was busy reviewing the lyrics on ACube studio when she suddenly got a call.

 

"Ne?" She answered. Suzy on the other line explained what had happened earlier, Naeun felt weak about agreeing on Suzy's plan, She was so hurt and she just kept on saying 'ne (yes)' on Suzy who was telling her just to say that she was telling the truth.

 

While rehearsing on the Vocal Room she kept on losing her tune and kept on being scolded by her vocal trainer, she keeps on apologizing. It was her part when suddenly her voice turned cracked and a tear escaped on her eyes and bursts out of crying the other members gets worried about her and comforts her for awhile when the vocal trainer gave them time to rest.

 

The members starts to throw continues questions on her but she doesnt even bother to answer them all.

 

"guys, give her time to think. Dont pressure her" Chorong said, which all the members agreed with her and helped her to asl the trainer that she needs a rest.

 

She went home alone but to her surprise, she saw L standing on their gate.

 

What is he doing here? She thought and about to go on the other way but when L turned his head he immediately recognize Naeun's presence.

 

"Naeun-ah!!" He said and ran to her which made Naeun stop but not looking at him. He hugged her so tight but Naeun didnt even speak even a single word.

 

"What are you doing here?" She finally asked. "I missed you" he simply said, while she heard him said that word she slowly tried to release the strong arms wrapped on her but to her surprise L just hugged her even tight and rests his chin on her shoulder. "I'm serious.." he added.

 

But again, being stubborn she is, She keeps on trying to free on his hug and face him with full of sadness on her eyes.

 

"Seriously, You were avoiding me. Is their something happening between us?" He asked. "Us? there were no US, we were just friends, Cant I avoid you? Why cant I?" Naeun tried to look strong on his eyes even though inside it was killing her so bad.

 

L nudges on her playfully. "Ya! Dont joke around like that. I know you like me" He wiggled his eyebrows. Naeun was a bit shocked on what he said even though Suzy explained what happened to them earlier. "What? Are you crazy or something?" She said sarcasticly, "I dont like you. I dont like you since from the very beginning and I would never like you, got it?" She raised her eyebrows.

 

But being stubborn too. He keeps on insisting that she likes him. "nah.. dont be so shy on me. I know you like me. Why? Who do you like now?" He winked.

 

If you just know how much I like you. I just cant say it. She thought. Naeun already want to admit her true feeling but, her promise to Suzy was blocking her way.

 

She just stared on L who was trying to keep his smiling face. "Ya! Just admit it! I'll be quiet I promise" He puts his index finger on his lips signing that he will be quiet.

 

Naeun just shook her head and continue to walk but L hold her wrist causing her to turn her face to face him again.

 

"What?" She asked. "Don't you like me?" Myungsoo's face turned serious as he keep on staring deep on Naeun's eyes.

 

Suddenly, Naeun's feeling turned over her own thought and admit the truth while tears kept on falling on her eyes. "Yes, I do like you. A lot. Happy now?!" He pulled her arms back, "But, I am giving you up. Youre much suited on Suzy." She added.

 

"But why? I like you too, a lot. why cant be us? Why is it have to be her?"L's eyes were full of sadness. "Because, I want to. If you really like me, do it for me." She said and walked away leaving L confused and sad.

 

-

 

All what Naeun said echoed repeatedly on L's mind and cant even have a good sleep. "What should I do now?" he mumbled. He doesnt know whether he will obey what Naeun said and start dating Suzy again even though he really dont want but for Naeun he will do it. He was so confused to the point that he can't even think properly.

 

Naeun was getting worried and worried knowing that month of October was fast approaching. "Birth of a family" she mumbled. She doesnt know how will she get along with it especially when L is around.

 

All she wants to do is to avoid him as much as possible.

 

________

 

Hiiii!!!! aigoo sorry to keep you waiting :( Im busy for Taekwondo training promotions are upcoming so yeah. bear with me. haha! :D What do you think of this chapter? kk :D