Rewritten Story

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

It was already mmorning, sun rays hits L's face and it causes him to stir from his sleep, He felt Naeun's head leaning on him, she gently release her head for awhile then make her rest his head on his shoulders, he traced her features for the 2nd time, her eyes stopped from her lips. He stared at it for awhile, He attempt to touch it with his thumb, His hands were inches away from her lips, He touched it gently and traces it. When he felt Naeun stirring on her sleep, he quickly took away her thumb and sits calmly as possible.

 

Naeun sits properly but still her eyes were closed, "what time is it?" she asked sleepily. "7:30 am.." he simply said. "mwoya!?" Her eyes automatically shot open and ruffles her hair, "omo! manager unnnie will scold at me" She's ruffling her hair more while L chuckled, Naeun stopped and looked at him, "what's so funny?" She pouted, but, L just poked it. "Youre dead to your manager.." he tries to tease Naeun by waving his hand back and forth while giving him a youre-really-dead look.

 

"aish! I hate you!" She pouted again and hits his legs and runs away, L groaned in pain, and starts to chase her, "ya!! you little kid! It hurts, you're gonna pay with this!"

 

they run around like kids who haven't played for such a long time, Naeun continue to run away from him as L chases behind him, when he catches her, he picked her up on her waist and spins her around, which causes Naeun to wiggle her feet while giggling.

 

"ya! put me down already, I need to go home" She's still laughing, when L put her down and they both laughing at each other and gave L a light flick on his forehead. "kalkke, don't stress yourself too much eo?" She smiled and walked away, heading her way towards Apink's dorm.

 

When she entered the dorm, All of the girls were crossing their arms as they looked at her in disbelief.

 

"unnie! where have you been? where did you sleep? We are so worried, You even left your handphone in here." Yookyung said, "ya! the next time you should tell us first eo? It's too dangerous outside, who are you with this whole time?" Chorong said while her hands are on her waist

 

She was speechless, She didn't know how to answer, even though she wants to tell them that she is with L but, the girls might misunderstand her, but, she still told them the truth, She didn't want the girls not to trust her anymore. She told what had happened, but not all the talkings they made last night.

 

The girls keep asking questions, they keep on teasing her that maybe they were dating each other and just didn't want to admit it, Naeun keeps on rejecting their thoughts.

 

On the other hand, L just arrived on their dorm, He stepped inside and saw the managers standing infront of him, "where have you been?" Manager HyoAn said, "I just went somewhere to unwind.." he answered.

 

"unwind? and where did you sleep eo?" He tapped L's shoulder, "inform us the next time.." the managers gave up when L didn't even give them even a single information on where have he been.

 

Time passes by so quickly, Suzy is always with Naeun and, she did noticed that Naeun and L are getting closer to each other, she's filled with jealousy right now.

 

Naeun is sitting at the corner while playing games on her phone when suddenly L popped out beside him, "HEY!!" He yelled playfully, Naeun was startled causing her character on her game to die. "You're weak to play that game! Let me show it to you" Naeun pouted, "don't pout! it doesn't suit you.." L sticks his tongue out infront of her

 

"why are you here anyway?" She asked as she gazed her sight towards the screen, watching L play. "I'm here to tease you" he grinned while playing.

 

They were having a good time, teasing, laughing, tickling, mocking each other, but, something's different right now,.. They became close.

 

While they were busy playing games, Suzy takes her way towards the two, "uhm.. Naeun." as she stand infront of her. "oh? yes?" she stood up, "Can I have a talk with my L first?" she said, Suzy specifically said the word "MY" which a thousands of arrows shot her heart, She doesn't know why.

 

All she did was to nod, but L refused too. "I'm busy, I am we are busy. sorry" His eyes were glued on the screen and keeps on playing. "Please, L.. this is just so important" She reasoned out.

 

"We dont have anything to talk about" As he gave Naeun her phone back, "but, alright, this will be the last one that you have to talk to me, and it's over." He stood up.

 

They went to the coffee shop having some coffee, L sips his coffee before talking, "so.. what are we going to talk about?" He asked coldly. Suzy looked at him with eyes full of sadness. "Do you still love me?" She asked straightforward. He looked at her in disbelief.

 

"And what is it to you if I still love you?" He asked while looking at her, Suzy assumed that he still has feelings for her, "so.. you still love me?"  she smiled widely, L sighed. "No. after all this years? You are asking me if I still love you? That's too ridiculous Suzy." He shrugged. Suzy's eyes turned sad again, "You loved someone else?"

 

L think for a moment, "Yes. I love someone else now" Tears slid on Suzy's eyes hearing those words came out from L's lips, L stood up and bid goodbye, He went back to where Naeun is.

 

I guess, I really love someone now, I felt this before. He thought as he walked towards Naeun, Naeun gladly approach him , "Ya! wanna come to lotte world?" Her eyes were sparkling due to excitement. "aw come on! come with us eo?!" She accidentally pulled L's hand while walking towards the other members of Infinite and Apink, "Hey! L is coming with us too!" Her hand was still holding his, The other guys shifts their gaze towards their hands.

 

When she realize that she was holding L's hand, she immediately let it go, L just smiled because of her cuteness, Naeun who is trying to break the awkwardness, "ya! can we go now? uh? I'm so excited." She clapped her hands and jumps a bit like a kid.

 

what a cute girl.. L thought.

 

-

 

When they arrived on the place, Naeun looked around, smiling widely. "Let's make some new memories here!" Sunggyu announced, Naeun nodded happily, "Let's forget the stress and other problems and nah just let's forget everything and enjoy. kaja!!" Again, to her excitement he pulled L who was beside her, she thought that she just pulled Chorong with her, "unnie! unnie! I want to ride that one and that and that also, you must ride it with me eo?" as she continue to point the rides.

 

When she looked at the person she was talking to he saw L and she blinked, "what are you doing here? Where is Cho unnie?" She again blinked. "nah, maybe you just love me so much to drag me here with you" he smirked and winked.

 

omo, I just died, what did he just do? uh? what am I talking about? I'm not fantasizing him. She thought.

 

"I don't love you!" Naeun sticks her tongue out and drag him to the roller coaster and smirked. "Let's make good memories! Happy times and enjoy!!!" Naeun said.

 

 

That day was the happiest day for the both of them, when they rode on the roller coaster, Naeun felt nervous and hold on the safety gear, L held her hands while looking somewhere, Naeun just smiled to herself when L stole a glance on her, he intertwines their hands together as the ride starts, they screamed together, they raise their hands, but still holding on each other's hands.

 

 

They laughed their hearts out when the ride stops and gets out, little they didn't know that, they were still holding each other's hand. They were so drown on happiness, that they already look like a couple walking around the amusement park. L smiling to himself whenever he glanced down on their hands.

 

I don't want to let this hand go.. He thought and smiled to himself.

 

-

 

CHAPTER 11 already~ ^_^ triple update! kkkk :D I hope you guys like this. :)

 

NEXT: Flashback