I like her and I like him

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

The chatting members stopped what they were doing and looked at the guest who just came.

 

Naeun stopped playing and widen her eyes when she saw her bestfriend, What is she up to again? She thought, behind him was a guy with a girl look face panting and shouting, "YA!" repeatedly.

 

When he stopped by beside Suzy while panting and breathing heavily, "ya! how dare you to leave your oppa behind? Youre so disres--" he didnt even finished his sentence when he glanced around him and saw the others confuse face, He quickly stood up and fixes his self.

 

He bowed politely and introduced himself. "Annyeong haseyo, Shinee's Maknae, Lee Taemin imnida" Infinite cheered, since Woohyun were closed to Key who is another member of SHINee so, he had a chance also to talk to Taemin.

 

Woohyun approached him and pat his head, "whoa! kiddo, what are you doing here? With Suzy?" Woohyun ruffled his hair.

 

Taemin stutters, "u-uh.. w-well. She said, that we will be on a vacation with just the both of us. but, that kid tricked me" He nodded, while Suzy clinged on L's arms.

 

"oppa, miss me?" She said cutely while looking at L trying to act cute, L just kept silent and gently release her. Suzy frowned and clings again, L just sighed and glanced at Naeun who were looking at them, Naeun moved away and walked to Taemin.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Apink's Visual, Son Naeun imnida" she smiled at Taemin and extends her hand for a handshake, which Taemin gladly accept it and shook her hands, then after Naeun introduced her self, the other members followed. Which Taemin found it cute of Naeun.

 

-

 

The members were arranged into girl boy girl boy seats. Sunggyu arranged them.

 

Woohyun, Chorong,Dongwoo, Bomi, Hoya, Sungyeol and Yookyung on APink's car. While on Infinite's car will be, Hayoung, Sungjong,Namjoo,Sunggyu, Eunji,Myungsoo,Suzy,Naeun.

 

Taemin is a bit shy on Naeun and still not going in the car. Naeun noticed it and looked at him, "ya, why arent you getting in yet?", "I-i .. uhmm, nothing" He looked down in shyness, which Naeun got curious of and pulled him in on the car. "Get in!" Naeun laughed, while Taemin found it cute too and sat beside her.

 

L noticed what's happening but Suzy keeps on distracting her from talking about non-sense things. He tried to peek of what the two doing, but the last thing he saw was, the both of them resting their hands with each other.

 

He sighed in disbelief and got so much frustrated, and talks to Eunji instead of talking to Suzy. Suzy found it irritating and makes a scene. She hold on his tummy. "aw.. my tummy hurts!" she tried to hug L and still whining about her hurting stomach. L got a bit worried and quickly scans his medicine kit on Sunggyu's baggage under the seats.

 

"Here.. drink this then sleep." he gave her the medicine, but when Suzy gets it he just threw it away on the floor and drink water. She hugged L and acts to have a hard time in breathing. L being concerned, He rub her back while looking outside the window.

 

While Taemin and Suzy were having fun chatting and messing around with each other, accidentally, She saw what the two were doing, her smile slowly fades away and tries to look happy infront of Taemin.

 

-

 

The long drive makes them tired and dozes off to sleep, L who is widely awake, He saw Naeun banging her head because she was sleeping, Taemin is resting his head on the window. He wants to think that he will be the one to put her head on his shoulder, but, He was too far away to do that so.

 

Naeun keeps on banging her head and lands her head on Taemin's shoulder which made her comfortable, She also unconsciously hugged his arms, thinking that it was her pillow.

 

L seeing what is happening felt very jealous and angry to himself. He wants to end this pretending and be with Naeun all the time, But, he still dont have enough courage to do it. He is mad to him self because he can't even do those things for their happiness.

 

Reminiscing what he had saw awhile back, when they rests their hands with each other and now, Naeun resting her head on Taemin's shoulder, It wants him to tear up, But he cant'.

 

Bringing someone not that familiar, is not a good idea at all. L thought. Until when.. he added and closed his eyes.

 

 

Taemin awaken up when Naeun landed her head on him, but he was still closing his eyes, and a bit moment later he felt that Naeun is hugging his arms, His heartbeat beats twice as fast as its normal speed.

 

Maybe this is what they call love at first sight.. Taemin thought and drifts off to sleep again.

 

The both groups were hoping that, that vacation will make them even closer and open to each other, But, how can they do it when they have this so called "unexpected guest" oh, no "unexpected GUESTS".

 

-

 

L's POV:

 

we arrived at Busan, I got off the car as Naeun went out, I followed her gaze and she smiled widely at me.

 

I missed her so badly and I wanna hug her tight. I will make her happy everytime.

 

I will love her til my last heart beat.

 

She came close to me and hugged me tight, She said she liked me so much and even said that I should broke up with Suzy.

 

She said she was tired pretending and ignoring her feeling, She said, she wants to be with me right now and needs me so badly.

 

I cup her cheeks and was about to kiss her when suddenly.

 

She pinched my nose hardly, I couldnt even breath.

 

Then from that point I realized that I was dreaming, and woke up when I foung Sungyeol pinching my nose. 

 

-

 

"ya! sleepy head ice prince, we are here now!!!!" He uses his dolphin scream which cause L to cover his ears.

 

-

 

HOORAY!! Chapter 20! kk :) Thank you new subscribers <3 and to all who supported my story, I will improve more! ^_^