A Kiss In The Rain

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

As Naeun heard what L said she mumbled with gritted teeth talking to herself, "jinjja, what a cocky guy he is."

 

They were both nervous as the both of them thought that the next scene is approaching too soon for them.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

The time passed by, it's already night time, and it's the last scene.. Can you believe it?! I'll kiss that girl? Oh please..

 

Why is it have to be like this?

 

They're making it hard for me, well. I guess this is part of my plan, I have to make her fall for me.

 

I paused for a moment thinking about that thought, suddenly a question popped out of my mind.

 

Why should I make her fall for me?

 

I can't understand my feelings, this is just a hatred towards her, nothing else, those stunning moments it's just nothing, maybe I'm just really out of my mind.

 

Sigh. This really can't be.. 

 

-

 

His thought was being cut again by the PD calling them, He's always cutting my moment, aish, he is really a PD after all. He thought.

 

The nervousness can be seen through Naeun's eyes and her actions, but she tried to keep cool and think that this is just a work, and nothing else.

 

"Okay.. both of you, get ready.." The PD said as he said the word, "CAMERA ROLL"

 

The both of them starts throwing hateful words towards each other even if it's not about love, everyone can see clearly that they really hate each other.

 

"Ya! You bone head, I really hate you, you know that!" as he keep on yelling to her and pulling her against his chest, "As if I don't hate you too! Get away from me and get lost!!" Naeun pushing him away while L was holding both of her wrists tightly, Naeun cried because he grip on it too tight. "ya! it hurts!" when she successfully remove his hand on her wrist she turned back to L, then L suddenly grabbed her wrist and pull her close making their faces inches closer to each other.

 

they stared at each other's eyes for a moment, when L got distract and suddenly pulled away.

 

I can't do this.. He thought.

 

PD was shocked from what he did and yelled 'CUT' "L! what was that? It's great already!" he sighed. "Retouch!" he announces. Naeun wiped her tears and carressed her wrist, his hand made it her wrist turn red and mark a little bruise on it. The stylist applied a bit of ice on it. then covered it with make-up, L approached her.

 

"Naeun-ah.. sorry, if I gripped on your wrist too tightly" he apologized, Naeun just nodded but not looking at him and continue to stare at her wrist. L kneeled down to face the level of her wrist and holds on it gently, he caressed it. "does it hurt?" he asked with a soft gentle voice.

 

I didn't know he still has a gentle part. She thought. She looked at him while he continue to scan at her wrist.

 

Then, the PD called them again for another shot. "Focus L.." PD said as they went back on their position. They repeated what they had done earlier but when L pulled her closely, their lips were really inches away, they stared at each other for a moment, then L suddenly cups her chin and kisses her softly.

 

The hose that became the rain suddenly pop. They were still kissing each other.

 

They both got lost on the kiss and it became a bit longer that it shouldnt be. The PD repeatedly yelled "CUT" which made the both of them startled and pulled away with each other gently.

 

The PD clapped, smiling at them. "You both did a great job today, thank you" he shook both of their hands and asked them to change their clothes so they won't get sick. The two of them glanced at each other then went to the waiting room as if nothing happened.

 

 

Naeun gets his clothes and went inside the changing room, She can feel her heart beating fast, then fastly.. she held on her chest, feeling how her heart thumps.

 

The mirror infront of her reflects what she looks like. Water is still dripping down from her hair, as she stare on her reflection ,she touched her lips.

 

Those lips.. She thought. As she continue to stare she unconsciously smile to herself while tapping her lips, when realization slapped her, She quickly rolled her eyes on the mirror. Pabo.. what am I thinking? tsh~ That's just work, No other meaning. and besides, I hate him.. SO MUCH!! She thought. as she changes her clothes to the casual ones.

 

 

L is waiting for her to finished changing, he's leaning on the changing room wall, crossing his arms then he unconsciously his lips. He then again remember how he had kissed Naeun awhile ago, he smirked on his own thought.

 

Sweet.. He thought.. Then, he started to talk to himself lowly, "No, nothing's special.. Tsh~ I have been kiss a lot of girls and this is natural for me, nothing else. tsh, that dork girl!" He mumbled.

 

Naeun finished changing and went out, noticing L leaning on the wall, "oh hey, I'm done, you can change now." she said, "You don't have to tell me" he coldly replied.

 

What the? He's really unpredictable. tsh, that's why I hate him so much! SO MUCH! so there is no reason that I could fall for hm, such a cocky guy, She watched him to enter the changing room then shrugged and headed outside, but, to her surprise, her manager's car is not outside, she looked around, then checked her phone and called her manager.

 

"ya, unnie, eodiya? Why aren't you here?" She asked.

"Mianhae, I'm still on the recording for the 6 other girls, could you just take a cab instead?" Her manager said.

 

She just sighed and just quickly replied, "Okay."

 

She looked around hoping for a cab to pass by but, 5 minutes.. no, 10 minutes.. no, 15 minutes.. no, 30 minutes, she's still standing on the same spot.

 

Someone tapped her shoulder from behind, She was startled and quickly looked at her back she saw a familiar face.

 

ohh.. it's you.. She thought.

 

-

 

HEYYY! A Kiss In the rain was finished, how was it? kkk, Lame? boring? or what? kk .. leave some comments, and thank you so much for supporting my story, I love you guys ^_^