Lately

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

Naeun is sitting at the shore playing with the sands as she enjoys the fresh air, while the other's has their own bussiness to do. She smiled to her self as she looked at the calm water. She hopes that her heart were as calm as the sea. She closed her eyes and she took a deep breath.

 

Suddenly, she felt someone sat next beside her, She didnt mind it, thinking it was only Yookyung or maybe Taemin, but her thoughts changed when a figure hugged her waist from the back which cause her eyes to shut open and looked at the arms securing her waist.

 

She cant figure who it was, until a chin landed on her shoulder, she have the chance to look at the figure, to her surprise, she found out that it was L.

 

L is closing his eyes and hugging her waist, he feels so happy, its been awhile since they had skinship. Naeun wanted to speak but her lips betrayed her and didnt let out even a single word. She wanted to push him away because what they were doing is not right.

 

What if Suzy saw them what will she think? But, instead, she misses this moment with him. She eventually hold his hands that's securing her and looked at the sea. 

 

They stayed like that for a moment. Suzy saw what's happening to the both of them as she tried to follow and approach L, tears fall from her eyes.

 

This is all my fault, Maybe if I didnt leave him, maybe Im still the one that he loves the most. She thought and think for a moment.

 

-

 

"Myungsoo-ah.." Naeun finally called out, L just hummed as an answer. "What's the problem? Did you and Suzy fought? I can help" Naeun's stupidity took over her again. L didnt speak and just shook his head. "Then, why are you here? You shouldnt be lingering around me" She said, She didnt earn a reply from him again.

 

"Im going to break her up." He finally said, Naeun's eyes shot widely open in surprise, "m-mwo!? Wae?" She blinked. "I dont love her." He answered simply.

 

"b-but.." Naeun stammered, "I dont love her." He repeated, Naeun froze as she thought that everything around them stopped. Naeun tilted her head to look at L. L opened his eyes. "I dont love her" He again repeated.

 

Naeun just blinked, "m-mwo? b-but .. w---" She didnt even finish her sentence when L presses his lips on hers. Both of them misses this feeling. They felt that they were the only ones on that beach.

 

Naeun found that happy feeling again with L, she realized that she misses the time when they share their first kiss together on their MV. L misses Naeun's presence, her touch, her voice, her lips, her smile. He misses everything on her.

 

Naeun pulled away and pursues her lips. L looked at her deep on her eyes, Naeun stared back at her. They just stared each other for awhile.

 

L hold Naeun's hand and caresses it. "Who told you to do such things?" Naeun was confused as she doesnt have the clue on what L's talking about. "mwo?" She asked.

 

"Who told you that I still love her?" He asked, "you did." She answered, "I have said that before I fell inlove with someone else, but now, I dont love her. I wont love her anymore." He explained, "Someone sold my heart already." He continued to stare at Naeun's eyes.

 

He cupped her cheeks and whispers, "Her name is.. Son. Naeun." He planted a soft kiss on her lips again. "i fell inlove with the barbie Naeun who's been always there for me when I need someone to talk to my problems." He said. "I love you, Son Naeun.." He hugged her tightly, Naeun cant believe what's happening right now to the both of them, but with her uncontrollable happiness that L loved her too. She immediately hugged him tight.

 

She cant prevent herself from crying with happiness she felt right now.

 

-

 

Sorry, sorry guys. Did I make you wait for so long? Im really sorry. kk. so here is another chapter, i hope you guys like it. Comment and Subscribe! :)