Planning

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

Naeun changed her attitude towards L, Its the old Naeun, the cold one, who hates him, L who was confused on what's going on, He decided to talk to her heart to heart.

 

"Naeun-ah!" He exclaimed, but gained no attention on Naeun,He still tried to get her attention, On other part of Naeun, she really really wants to talk to him, make good memories again. But, This is just part of her plan, They need to get back together like what she promised to her bestfriend.

 

She tried to act angry as possible, She glared at him, "WHAT!?" She yelled and L just blinked in shockness, "Did I do something wrong? Why are you acting this way? I thought we're fine already? Have I done something, huh? tell me" He asked her continuously, with begging on it, trying to use his cuteness.

 

I can't fall to his cuteness. I can't. My plan will be ruined. She thought.

 

"Im not in the mood" She said simply. "Youre always not in the mood? Or youre just avoiding me?" He asked. Naeun looked at him and scoffed, "why would I avoid you? Remember, I still hate you like I always did. No big deal, okay? Ah, by the way, My bestfriend wants to talk to you about some important things, Please Show yourself to her. Thanks" As she took her steps away on  him, As she continue to walk away, L was staring at her back figure.

 

Naeun unconsciously let out a tear on her eyes, so she deided to go to the restroom. She locked herself inside the cubicle, and lean on the door with her tears continue to flow.

 

Its alright, Naeun-ah. This is for your bestfriend, she's already his property. She thought. She let out a wimper which made the other people entering the restroom hear her. But, she doesnt mind them hearing her cry.

 

-

 

L was still standing on the place where Naeun left him.

 

Something's not right.. He thought and called Suzy, Suzy who was in the middle of talking with her co-members, excused herself for awhile and smiled when she saw the caller ID.

 

Calling . . . 

 

Kim Myungsoo

 

All she have to do was to answer it, and she did, "yes?" She said, putting up her very sweet voice, because she knew what L's weakness towards her, But to her surprise, L is still on his cold voice, not only cold voice, but, furious and cold voice.

 

"Can we meet?" He asked.

 

-

 

Naeun went out of the restroom when she had done fixing herself just so no one will notice that she cried, She went back to her co-members who was busy messing around with each other, She tried to smile. But, whenever she smiled, The other members sensed that there's something wrong with her. Yookyung sat beside her. "eonni, gwaenchana?" She said and Naeun just nodded, "of course, I am" she simply replied.

 

"It seems like you aren't, Is it because of L?" She asked, Naeun didnt gave any respond, Yookyung just pat her shoulders, "Dont worry eonni, you can do it" She pump her fist on the air and added, "hwaiting!" and gave her cheeky smile to her unnie, which made Naeun smile in relief because there was still a friend on her side.

 

She thought she can do it, Even on sleepless nights he kept on thinking why she have to be involve to this situation, but what can she do, It's her bestfriend, She sacrificed her own happiness, AGAIN.

 

She's returning to her old principle that she shouldnt fall inlove again because it only gave her heartaches. While she was on her deep thoughts she was bothered when a ring came from her phone. She saw the caller ID and it was Suzy, she stared at her phone screen for awhile and decided to answer it.

 

She was having a hard time to talk but she still try, She heard a happy voice from Suzy on the other line.

 

"Naeun-ah!! omona! thank you so much! L asked me out! I mean meet with me, but its still the same right?" She let out a giggle but Naeun just because even quiet and simply said, "ah, jinjja? chukahae" But she doesnt sound happy at all. Suzy paused for a minute , "Arent you happy about me? Maybe we could get back with each other!" She said happily, Naeun cant do anything instead she just faked her laugh, "of course, Im happy with the both of you, Ill support your relationship. Im just a bit tired from today's guesting and such." She lied.

 

"ohh.. is that so? well, Im still grateful on you, aigoo! youre really a big help! saranghae. Rest now. You need much energy!" She said then hang up.

 

Naeun let out a deep sigh. I thought this idea is good, but I think this was the worst one. She thought and took a nap on the chair where she was sitting waiting for the other girls to come out from the music room.

 

-

 

"can we meet?" He asked, It made Suzy smile on the other line, "uhh, sure, where and when?" She asked, "as soon as possible, whenever youre free, I heard you'll say something to me, meet me at Starbucks near Wollim" after he had said those words he hang up immediately. Suzy was about to talk but, when the other line sounded like it was turned off already she frowned but remembering that he asked her out made her smile again.

 

I will take you back.. Suzy thought and smiled to herself.

 

-

 

I'm back :D Who missed me? kk. Mian for making you wait for so long, I had a vacation and yeah. no net =_= What happened to WooGyu? aigoo =_= so give a respond to this chapter :D