Best of Friends

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

While all of them are resting inside the car, L sitting next beside to Naeun which is sitting near the window. She's quiet, maybe because of tiredness? L on the other hand was to tired of what they had done today, and almost banging his head on the air, his head accidentally fell on Naeun's shoulder which made Naeun gasp.

 

 

She glanced at him and makes his head more comfortable on her shoulder. She sighed, and fell asleep as well.

 

 

All of them are sleeping because of what they had done today, they actually became closer to each other, they made good memories with each other, and they still hope that they will have more memories to make.

 

L woke up from his deep slumber, she saw Naeun leaning her head on the window as she was still fast asleep. He smiled at himself unknowingly. He didn't know they there is still someone who woke up before him.

 

 

"You like her, right?" Sungyeol spoke up, L gets startled because of sudden breaking of silence and he looked at him, He smiled awkwardly at Sungyeol, "what? what are you talking about? Are you perhaps really crazy? I told you to stop drinking coffee." He scoffed, "tch, me? crazy? or it was you?" He chuckled, "mwoya? why me?" L asked.

 

"oh, my best best enemy bestfriend." he laughed then continued, "I'm a great observant, and I know you .. every bit of you" he grinned devilishly. L just gave him a weird look, trying to pretend that he doesn't know what is he talking about, he shook his head, "neo michigesseo.."he rolled his eyes and closed his eyes.

 

 

After a few minutes, a loud ring came from Naeun's phone, it went on ringing and ringing for a few times more, before Naeun finally woke up and reaches for her phone inside her coats pocket. "hello?" she said, The girl on the other phone responded the same.

 

"Naeun-ah.. eodiya?" She said softly, "oh.. I'm still at the car" she talked softly as well. "could you meet up with me when you got home? I need to talk somethings with you, so, could I expect a return back call?" she said. "eung, kalkke" she said and hang up and sighed, "she knew that I hate disturbing my sleep." She pouted, "but, what is she up to now? Is there something bothering her?" She muttered to herself. "oh well, I'll just find it out later." She shrugged and looked at the window on where they are right now.

 

Time passes by, its night time already when they arrived home, everyone was tired and went on their respective rooms while Naeun quickly changed her clothes and about to went out when Chorong crossed her way and standing infront of her holding both of her waist. "And where do you think you are going again? Son Yeoshin?" as she crossed her arms.

 

"oh.. I was about to meet Suzy at the park, I don't know what she up to." She nodded, "tell her if you could just two could talk tomorrow? You should rest, We might have surprise schedule tomorrow" She looked at her with drowsy eyes.

 

"But, this won't take long, maybe she has to say important things to me, Jebal unnie, I'll be home right away!" She smiled widely and pump her fist against the air. "yaksokhae?" Chorong said as she laid out her pinky finger, "yaksokhae.." she smiled and wrapped her pinky on hers and hurriedly went out, she called Suzy to inform her that she will be going and be at the place in just a few minutes.

 

She keeps on thinking, maybe her bestfriend has some problems again, She is always like that when she has problems, she want to talk to her so sudden. As she arrived, Suzy can be seen sitting on a bench while swinging his legs, She quickly approached her, "Ya!" She chuckled as she sat beside her. She just looked at her then Naeun's smile faded.

 

"is their something wrong, Suji-ah?" She looked at her worriedly, Suzy just sighed before nodding. "what is it? malhaebwa! Maybe I can help you with it." She tried to cheer her up, "jinjja? you will help me out?" Her voice turned to a low and sad voice as she looked at her with full of sadness in her eyes.

 

"ya! just tell me already." Naeun said, "well, I want to get Myungsoo back." She looked straight to nowhere. "m-mwo?" she stammered, "I said, I want him back to me. Will you help me?" then again her gaze shifted at Naeun, Naeun felt her heart shattered into pieces.

 

She still loves him.. she thought.

 

She didn't get any respond from Naeun, "will you help me?" She repeated. "a-ah? ah!! ne! Sure, of course, I'll help you!" She made a fake smile.

 

Why am I feeling this way? I should be happy for the both of them. She thought.

 

When Suzy heard those words that came from Naeun's mouth, Her aura became livelier. "AH JINJJA!?" she said excitedly. Naeun pretended to be too much happy and forced to chuckled, "of course, anything for you. Is that all?" She forced to yawn, so there talking will end already.

 

"ah, gomawoyo, gomawo!" She hugged Naeun tightly and Naeun hugged her back, She's trying to smile, but somehow, her lips can't be form into a smile, There is something into her tells her that her heart is in pain.

 

She pulleda away and faked a smile again, "ya, I need to go.." she forced yawn, "you know, It's a bit tiring today, let's talk tomorrow, eo?" She smiled and Suzy just nodded happily, Naeun stood up and walked away and sighed deeply.

 

 

what situation I got involved to? She sighed again as she continue to walk towards to Apink's dorm.

 

She can still feel her heart digging deeply. 

 

Naeun's POV:

 

what happened? I just felt this before. ugh! not again, what?!

 

I mean, this is not it, I mean. ughhhh!!!!

 

He is just my friend, and Suzy is my bestfriend and the both of them had a relationship before, I should be happy.

 

L will like this too, I am happy for them, okay?

 

I tapped my chest hard and stopped walking and think.

 

Am I really happy? I thought as I looked up at the stars.

 

ughhhh!! this is really really frustrating!! I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

 

Eottae? of course, I am happy for them. Aish jinjja. Stupid feelings.

 

-

 

She stopped by infront of the dorm's door and sighed deeply. I can do this, I'll help them no matter what. She thought and held her fist through the air again "Hwaiting!" she muttered as she went in and proceeded to her room.

 

That day was the happy and hard day for her. She just didnt want to admit what her heart is telling her.

 

 

-

 

I'm baaack~ jinjja mianhaeyo, If I updated late. aigoo. Im just so busy on Taekwondo training, so what do you think on this chapter? Boring? kkk. Comment and subscribe <3

 

NEXT: PLANNING