I miss her

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

L didn't see Naeun from that day, he's always with Suzy, they have been on the news article.

 

Idol's News:

 

Infinite's Kim Myungsoo and Miss A's Bae Suzy are officially dating. Some netizens spotted them on Lotte world, and some of the waterparks around Seoul.

 

Many netizens reacted, "They were so cute together." "Oh, they had been back together." "Congratulations to them!"

 

Yes, Myungsoo and Suzy, used to be a couple before Suzy left Miss A when she pursue great opportunity on United States of America.

 

-

 

Naeun was surfing the net, since their promotions just ended and other schedules were still next week, so they had their time to relax themselves.

 

While she was looking around the articles she saw the article "Infinite's Kim Myungsoo & Miss A's Bae Suzy are officially dating". She sighed, "I guess, I helped her already" she muttered.

 

Even when L read it he just shook their heads, Sungyeol nudges his shoulders, "ya! I heard you're dating Suzy again. dude, again!" he laughed. L just sighed. "aniyo. they just misunderstood us. We are not dating, and.." he pauses for awhile.

 

"and?" Sungyeol blinked in curiousity. "and.. molla" he shrugged and walked to his room, he just stared at his ceiling.

 

"I missed HER..." he mumbled. When suddenly Sungjong popped on his side, "hey, hyung!! You missed me!?" he laughed. L just scoffed, "I'm always with you guys why will I miss you?" L grinned.

 

Sungjong just pouted trying to act cute. "bad, hyung..." he said and went down on the bunk bed.

 

He continued to think. 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I missed her. Sigh, Where is she right now? I'm really confused. Son Naeun, Why are you making mg miss you this much?

 

Something is wrong..

 

Something is not right.

 

Something is bothering me.

 

I want to know..

 

I don't want Suzy on my side. Instead, I want you Naeun on my side.

 

I missed her so badly. I looked at my phone, and searched for her name on my contacts. Having a hard time to think on weather to call her or not.

 

But, even just I hear her voice, I'm okay.

 

I tried to call her.

 

Naeun looked at her phone when she heard her phone ring and saw the caller I.D. She stared at her phone for awhile then gave it to Namjoo, she whispered to Namjoo "tell him that I'm not around."

 

Namjoo picked up the phone. "hello.." She said, I smiled brightly when I heard that she answered her phone but frowned again when I heard a dofferent voice. "uhm.. Namjoo?" He asked.

 

"ne? are you looking for Naeun unnie?" She asked, while Naeun just listening to what Namjoo is saying. "ahh.. ne, I was about to ask something." I said. "ohh.. maybe, try to call tomorrow." Namjoo said. "mwo? why tomorrow? Where is she?" He asked worriedly. "Oh! Manager unnie asked her to come with her, so yeah, she left her phone and I don't know where are they now. So yeah. tomorrow, okay, oppa?" she laughed. "bye bye!" She added, hangs up.

 

I blinked when I heard the line was cut and pouted, "jinjja.. is she really not on Apink's dorm?" I sighed. Where can she be?. I closed my eyes.

 

-

 

Namjoo gave back Naeun's phone, "ya, unnie, why don't you talk to him?" As Naeun gets her phone and looks at the screen , "I just want to avoid him until it's not yet the end." She simply said and walked outside.

 

Namjoo was shocked on the sudden reaction. "y-ya! unnie! eodiya!?" But, she got no reply to Naeun. Naeun didn't put on any disguise and just walked around like an ordinary citizen.

 

Staring blankly at the people who she passes by.

 

On the other hand, while L is taking a rest he received a message.

 

From: Bae Suji.

Message: L ~ Are you free today? ^^

 

He replied.

 

To: Bae Suji

Message: No, I want to rest.

 

From: Bae Suji

Message: But, I need to discuss an important thing with you.

 

To: Bae Suji.

Message: Shireo.

 

When Suji continue to send him nonsense messages, he just ignored it, until

 

From: Bae Suji.

Message: Naeun is here too, ppali, I need to say something.

 

When he saw the name Naeun, he suddenly became excited.

 

To: Bae Suji

Message: fine. where will we meet?

 

Suzy smirked in realization that Naeun can only make him go. But, why? why her? Sigh. Maybe he likes Naeun more than me, so he hates me that much.

 

From: Bae Suji.

Message: JYP's cafe.

 

He didnt reply, instead he fixed his self like a flash because of too much excited to see Naeun, little he didnt know that Suzy was just only using her to make him see her.

 

 

 

--

 

Chapter 15 is up :D please support more guys :D Comment of what you think of this story ^_^