PAST "US"

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

After the program all of them bowed at the camera happily, when they're thanking the staffs, Suzy approached L who was alone at a small room, he is getting ready his things.

 

"talk to you later, I just have to talk to someone" Suzy smiled at Naeun and went to the room where L is.

 

"Hey.." she said, L was startled when he heard her voice. He just hummed as a sign of "yes?"

 

"How have you been? It's been a long time." She said as she backhugged him. L stopped at what is he doing, and released on her hug and faces her, "yeah, I've been fine since the day you were gone, happy now?" he said coldly.

 

Neither of them know that Naeun was just outside, peeking and listening secretly, their conversation was loud enough to be heard by Naeun and caused her to gasped, omo.. so it's really true. I thought it's on the script.. she thought as she cover .

 

"Myungsoo.. Can't we bring back the old US? The us? we, together.. I promised, I won't leave again" She hugged him again, L just sighed. "Past is different from present. Don't expect things that happened from the past can return to present, you'll just hurt yourself." he said simply, he went out, causing Naeun to gasped and L noticed her. He gave her a oh-you-heard-it look and just headed on its way.

 

Suzy was left alone on that room, she sighed. Naeun entered the room like nothing had happened, "ya! Suji-ya.. let's go.. manager is calling for us, we better hurry!" Naeun said, Suzy just nodded and they both went out.

 

-

 

Apink together with Suzy was hanging out on Apink's dorm living room, snacks, drinks and the music was the loud speaker, since the girls can't drink alcohol nor go to clubs, they just have fun on the dorm.

 

Suzy was having fun with the other girls like Namjoo who was busy doing aegyo all the time making the other unnies mock her and laughed at each other, Naeun wasn't interested on it, ever since they were kids, Naeun was not into parties like Suzy, they were totally different, Suzy is some sort of a liberated girl while Naeun is an innocent girl who just like to have friends and sometimes hang-out with herself, which sometimes the other members found her like a loner.

 

She was in the room, reading a book. When suddenly her phone beep, she opened the message but to her surprise, it is an unregistered number.

 

From: +82XXXXXXXX

 

Message: Are You busy?

 

"mwoya?" she mouthed and replied.

 

To: +82XXXXXXXX

 

Message: Ani, who is this?

 

but the unregistered number didn't answer her question instead he called, Naeun furrowed her brows and sighed , she finally answered it, "yeoboseyo?" She said, "hey.." a sad tone of voice pop out of the other line, but she still can familiarize who's voice was it. "L?" She asked curiously. He again hummed as a yes. "how did you know my number?" she asked, "that's not important, you said you're not busy, right?" now, it's Naeun's turn to hum as a yes, "can you come here at the park? near the bikes?" he requested, "mwo? and why will i do that? ah, maybe you thought this is Suzy's phone, wait I'll call her" she said continuously.

 

"WAIT! ya! it's really you whom I want to talk with." He said, "why me?" She asked, "I forgot, I need to do something, sorry ~~" she added. "lying.. come on.. I just rally need someone to talk to, please?" He sounded lonlier as earlier, Naeun's heart softened from that voice and she sighed, "arasseo.. wait for me in a minute. I'm hanging up" L just again hummed as a yes and hang up.

 

She was wearing https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpbkU0zy7g_YDyCn5Z_lehJ_aSnFWKmsk43riwXbUWJB_gd4omJg this clothing

 

When she went out of the room, all the girl's attention were shifted to her, "hey where are you going?" Suzy asked, "I just need something to do, I'll be back in a few minutes, eh?" She smiled and smiled to the others as she heads out of the dorm and proceeds to the park.

 

when she spotted L sitting on the bench while looking up at the sky and swaying his feet, Naeun found it cute and smiled to herself. she gently sits beside him, L noticed him and smiled, the smiled she never saw before, the smile she was waiting for to see, the real smile who turned her to change her thought towards him, that smile.. she saw who's the real him..

 

 

"Why did you ask me to come here?" She begun, But it seems L didn't hear the question and asked her a different question while still looking up at the sky, "Have you fall in love already?" He asked which made Naeun shiver on that question and stammered, "u-uh.. well, I liked someone but, is it call love too? probably not, maybe I haven't fall in love yet, I don't know how it feels" She answered honestly, she never did fell in love, she was just having puppy likes/loves.

 

He sighed and opened up his thoughts.. "You know, it's hard to fall in love, especially HURT is always beside it, When Suzy left, my world fell apart, I told her not to go.. But, what am I going to do? It's her dream, her decision. I can't do anything to stop her, I have tried to stop her once, but it doesnt work. When she left, I tried hard to move on, to be okay.. but, some part of me always tells me how much I miss her so bad. that I want to hug her, kiss her, spend time with her.." As he continue to talk, tears already popped out of his eyes.

 

But still, he continued, "I never loved anyone since she left, I became as cold as Ice because of her. I missed those times, we were happy, we are happy running around in here, biking around this park, going to different places when it's our day off, hanging out with the whole Miss A and Infinite members, Camping, singing and dancing like idiots" he sighed as tears continues to fall.

 

Naeun was listening attentively while staring at him, She saw the tears falling down, she wiped it with her thumb, making L face her, She is still staring at him and trying to calm him down, "shh.. don't cry.." as she still wipe his tears with her thumb and gave him a sweet smile.

 

L thanked her and smiled a bit, "thanks for being here with me tonight, I'm sorry to disturb you. but.." he cut off. Naeun looked at him curiously "hmm?" she said, "Can you stay here for a moment?" He looked at her, the sadness is still visible on his eyes. "come near.." he patted the space beside him. Naeun moved closer to him and looked at him, "waeyo?" L didn't answer it, instead he rested his head on Naeun's shoulder and closes his eyes, Naeun glanced at her and smiled.

 

He's not that bad after all, He is a loving person.. she thought, They remained on that position for a moment, as Naeun lookied at falling leaves while L fell asleep unconsicously on her shoulders.

 

"Maybe, your love story ended but, it doesnt mean that it can't be rewritten again, with different person, on a right time" she mumbled.

 

Naeun didn't know that Suzy have followed her and was standing behind the tree, listening and tearing up silently when she heard what L have just said.

 

He really did love me that much, I shouldnt let him go.. Suzy thought, at that moment, jealousy and sadness overcome her.. She thinks that she should be the one beside L and not Naeun, that should be her..

 

 

The time passes by so quickly and even Naeun fell asleep, leaning her head on L's head while leaning back on the bench.

 

-

 

Alright! another chapter is here! :D kk, I have lots of ideas now. kk :D so how was it? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, thank you so much for supporting my story, I'll work harder ^_^

 

NEXT: Rewritten Story