Busaaaan ~

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

During a break from the first month of airing of Birth Of A Family, their CEO's decided to give them a break first, the moment they will enjoy the vacation again with each other. Using, two different cars they went to HaEunDae beach, a famous and white sand beach and one of the tourist spots on Busan, South Korea.

 

"Ya! What do we need for tomorrow? It's our one week vacation, right?" Chorong asked them as she continue to scan some goods on the grocery. "Eung" The girls answered in unison. "Ah!! Maja maja! Let's eat some marshmallows and some chicken for tomorrow night's bonfire, should we buy tents too?" Bomi blinked as she gets some of the folded tents. "Will we fit in there?" Namjoo laughed, "it's too small." Hayoung added.

 

Chorong nodded, "yeah we need all of those and some snacks while we were traveling on our way there." EunJi said and then giggled, "aigoo! Finally, I can go to Busan again!" She clapped like a kid and did her eyesmile. "Oh! I heard, one of infinite members is from Busan too, matji?" Bomi raises a brow trying to think where did on Earth found that out. "Ah!! Majayo! I heard it on Sungyeol, Hoya was from Busan too" She wiggled her eyebrows on Eunji and winked.

 

"Busan couple!!!!" The girls cheered and laughed which causing Eunji to be embarrassed, "ah.. mwoya? Jinjja. Youre being too crazy, guys" She laughed.

 

They got all what they need for tomorrow's vacation, they just wonder how will it go since it was the first the first ever vacation with a famous idol. They went to the counter immediately, and as the Korean tradition, eldest will be the one to pay, so there were many excess foods since the kids know that Chorong, their leader will pay for all the goods they have been picking since they arrived.

 

"Ah! Mwoya!? This is way too much! You're making me a beggar, aish, it is so hard to live with 6 more pigs rather than by myself. jinjja!" She complained as she pulled out her credit card on her wallet. "It's okay, unnie. We will share our foods with you." Bomi grinned and quickly snatched the credit card on Chorong's hand and immediately hand it to the cashier.

 

"YA!!JINJJA!!!!!!!" Chorong raises her voice loud enough for the other customers to hear her. When she realized that the people were looking at her, she immediately lowed down her voice and speaks in a shy way, "I'm just saying" she grinned like an idiot which made Naeun shook her head. "Jinjja, how can you be our leader." Naeun joked which made the other agreed and laughed at Chorong.

 

Same as APink, Infinite were excited and busy planning on what will they do tomorrow to make their vacation happy and memorable to each and everyone of them.

 

"Should we do some games tomorrow? eo? eo?" Elementary Schooler (Choding) Lee Sungyeol suggested, Sunggyu walking back and forth while Woohyun was sitting infront of him as Sunggyu tapping his chin with his index finger trying to think of Sungyeol's suggestion.

 

"Good idea, Sungyeollie." He finally said, "But what games?" He added. "hmm.. Cham Cham Cham? Paper kissing game? uhhh" Sungjong said. Dongwoo and Hoya came together and suggested the same game, "PEPERO GAME!!!" and Dongwoo laugh hysterically because of the commotion happening on their dorm.

 

L who's not been so interested on their topic, went to his room and packs his things for tomorrow, He's alone on his room, He doesnt share it with anyone so he was free to do or to say anything he wants. "Now, a vacation? How could I even really really get away from her? Is this really fate" He puffed his cheek and laid down for awhile as he stared on the ceiling.

 

A call took over his phone, It was from Suzy, he sighed knowing that his so-called 'girlfriend' is calling, He had no choice but to answer it. "ne? yeoboseyo?" He flashes a tired voice over the phone, "oh! yeobo.. Are you free tomorrow? Let's have a date!!" She said, talking happily over the other line. "Aniyo, I'm busy this week, some other time, ne?" He said and forced him self to yawn, "But--" he didnt give Suzy an opportunity to talk.

 

Instead, "Na, pigonhada (I'm tired) Let's just talk tomorrow, eo? jaljjayo (goodnight)" he hunged up before Suzy replied or ask anything and pouted as she stare on her phone screen in disbelief that L hunged the phone.

 

-

 

This day is the day everyone was waiting for, The girls got up so early for them to have time packing up their things, Bomi who is worst in packing, complained early in the morning bothering the other girls.

 

"ya! cant you help me pack? you know im not good at this" Bomi begged at Eunji while tugging her shirt, "please.. pleasee..." Bomi starts to use her charm trying her luck that it will work on EunJi, but to her surprise, "You're not cute." Eunji teased, "fine, I'll help you, since you might put your toothbrush on your pocket again" She laughed as she remember what Bomi did.

 

"Nappeun!" Bomi stretched her cheeks.

 

NaEun was in the middle of packing her things when a message came.

 

From: Kim Myungsoo

Message: Are you guys packing already? Sunggyu hyung ask me to ask you.

 

L lied, he just want to get a message from her since, she started to avoid her ever since they became together. He waited for a message. He was expecting but, there's no reply. Instead, a message sent to Sunggyu.

 

From: Son Naeun

Message: oppa.. are you asking if we are packing already? If you are, yes, we are. and, if you're not, then.. just ask L about it.

 

Sunggyu furrowed his brows and knock on L's room. L who is busy on him self trying to look good, "oh, hyung, waeyo? Are we going now?" He asked then looked at her, But, Sunggyu just showed him the text message that NaEun sent.

 

L raised a brow knowing what Naeun done, "ahh.. actually. it was uhh.." He scratches his nape and laughs sarcasticly. "I was just trying to throw a prank maybe?", Sunggyu scoffed, "Or maybe you were using me because she's avoiding you. tsk tsk tsk" He patted his head. "Next time, ask permission on me first so you wont get caught" they both laughed at their sillyness.

 

They already put the things on the van because it was already afternoon and getting ready to travel to Busan and meet the beautiful beach when Infinite came on APink's dorm.

 

"Are you guys ready!?" Dongwoo said in engrish. "Jigeumbuteo Party time! (It's Party time Now)" Woohyun cheered and scooted near Chorong trying to use his aegyo, All members were talking to their so-called partners, L and Naeun were the ones who were not talking to each other, Naeun tried to approach the other members but, they were too busy speaking. L who is being awkward around Naeun trying to broke it by simply asking simple questions.

 

"What did you guys bought?" He started, "Food and things needed on the beach" She answered simple while playing temple run 2 on her phone so she won't look at his face, "how about.. do you think this vacation will be memorable?" L asked another stupid question again, "Of course it will, if we guys have some fun for this whole week" She answered.

 

L who is trying to have an eye to eye contact to her but because she was playing he can't even see her eyes. "We have prepared some fun stuffs to do on Busan.." L said, "geurae.." Naeun answered monotonously.

 

Jinjja.. Until when will we be like this? He thought.

 

Suddenly, When they were in the middle of preparing for their travel, an unexpected guest came.

 

"Oh.. am I that late?" The guest said.

 

--

 

 

AYOO!!! kkk.. Chapter 19! ;)) What will happen to MyungEunZy? kkkk.. we'll please stay tuned on this story and thanks new subscribers. Comment and subscribe. Add me as a friend and spazz with me, I will be glad to have some friends ^_^